Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

July's Gathering 2017

Go down 
+33
Spottedpelt
Tundrastorm
Middy
Ember Pheonix
Darkstripe
Shadow
Ebby
Caitywolfy
Ripped
Jay Bird
Sun
Icee
Sunlit
Fish
AirJordanz
Maple
Reaper King
Drippy
Steam
Harlem
RainyHeart
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Wavedream623
Midnee
Minecraftnerd
Apricity
Squirrelnose
Stags
Ash
Honey Badger
Clover
Inky Pawprints
Seer
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9972

July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptyWed 2 Aug 2017 - 18:35

Both Lichenfang and Orchidpaw were knocked out and bloody. Did you seriously not read my last post? Like this is futile at this point. Stop attacking the mist. It's just gonna keep happening this way. How does no one notice that these cats keep attacking the mist and getting knocked out with nothing happening? Pretty sure they would notice. Like stop.

Stop doing a stupid.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptyWed 2 Aug 2017 - 18:36

OOC: guys pls. stop doing the thing. YOU NEED YOUR CHARACTERS TO BE HEALTHY JUST FYI *HINTHINTNUDGENUDGEWINKWINK*

As soon as the words left his mouth, Stoneteller found himself instantly regretting anything he had mentioned. Immediately, all of the leaders were yowling and hissing at him, claws digging hard into the rock they stood upon as all of the other cats in the clearing shot their cold, hard stares in his direction. Before he could even blink, all attention was on him. Heart pounding loud in his ears, the Healer tried his best to come up with an answer to all of their questions and accusations, but the more he thought on it, the more jumbled everything became in his head. Instead of words, all that came out was pathetic stuttering as the voices rang in his head.

"I... I don't... Y-You don't understand... What... How... I-I mean, wait, no!" Every time he said one thing, his eyes shot to another cat. It was too much pressure suddenly being watched by everyone. The only relief that the poor Healer found was when one of his former tribe mates, Shadowleaf, spoke up in his stead, defending his position. However, as she spoke, everything broke loose. The mist had begun to show, swirling around the ground and dropping the temperature dramatically. Before the tom could even react, the mist had charged the rock, slashing at the leaders and shoving them off several feet below. Suddenly, panic set in. All of the cats in the clearing began rushing around, trying to protect their own and throwing out questions left and right. The one that stuck out to him the most was Cloudstone asking about the tribe cats disappearing like the clan cats.

"What? No, no! The mist has never appeared until we arrived in the forest! We thought this was something you guys were already dealing with! W-Which is why I was just as confused as you were about it not hurting us!" Stoneteller cried, his ears flat on his head as he backed away from the Great Rock just in time to see Lionpaw jumping to Blizzardstar's rescue, blocking the mist from the Thunderclan leader. As soon as the Healer saw what was going on, however, his heart turned to ice. Within heartbeats, the poor apprentice was clawed to bits and tossed to the side like crowfood. Then, several others follow suit, jumping in the mist's way. Unfortunately, all of the cats suffered the same fate.

"No, no... no no no..." the Healer breathed, his chest suddenly feeling like he was suffocating. Everything burned as adrenaline pumped through is body. He watched hopelessly as this mist thing tore through everyone in its path. What in the Endless Stars was this thing? How was he supposed to help? Rippedsky's words tore through, begging him to try to stop this thing, but what was he supposed to do? Even Storm that Lights the Clouds was asking him what was happening. "I... I don't know!" he cried, before ultimately making a decision. Without another thought, Stoneteller willed up the courage and leaped onto the rock in front of the other two leaders, staring the mist down with his sharp yellow eyes. Even as Teller of the Pointed Stone became terrifyingly aware of his mortality, he couldn't let this happen. This thing had attacked these clans... and his own tribe mates!

A growl built up in the Healer's throat as his claws dug hard into the rock. It became painful as he could feel the tips of his claws cracking under the pressure, but he kept a solid stance. "Leave us alone!" he caterwauled. "Or so help me..." his voice grew low as anger boiled within him. He was not going to stand here and take this.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptyWed 2 Aug 2017 - 19:01

The mist seemed to freeze at the sound of the Stone Teller's voice. Everything seemed to halt at that moment, the mist which sat around the great rock seemed to fall to the ground, slowly disappearing as soon as it showed up. The only sign it was there was the badly damaged cats it left in it's wake.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptyWed 2 Aug 2017 - 19:14

Blizzardstar hissed softly when she didn’t get the answer she hoped to get from the mist, her muscles tensing as she prepared to jump out of the mist’s way…when Lionpaw jumped in front of her. She was surprised by his intervention, which caused her to freeze on her spot, but soon regretted it as the mist attacked the SkyClan apprentice and former tribe cat. She felt like if a stone had been dropped in her stomach as he was thrown down the rock, immediately running to the border and looking down with a worried expression.

Her first thought was to call for help in Lionpaw’s name, forgetting that the mist was still with her until more cats jumped onto the rock “No! Get off the rock! It’s too dangerous!” She felt like if huge boulders were suddenly attached to her paws as she turned around in an attempt to shove the cats out of the mist’s way or at least block the mist’s attack herself, but she was too late. With a loud hiss and an enraged glare she turned to face the amber eyes of the mist, however, her anger was mixed with sadness and guilt for the injured cats’ fate and it showed on tears that pooled on her eyes “WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!” Her yowl was answered with the burning sensation of claws on her boy and a strong shove that sent her straight to the ground below the rock.

The air in her lungs was knocked out with the hit, causing her to let out a silent yowl of pain. Her vision got blurry for a second and there was a strong ringing sound on her ears that muffled the chaos around her. White fur turned red on the areas where the mist’s claws had hit her and eyes unfocused. It took her several seconds to return to the real world, feeling sore after the hit from the long fall and still slightly confused as the world around her appeared to spin even if slow enough for her to identify those cats closer to her “L-Leo…pard…claw….Shad…ow…leaf….” She looked around for her deputy and the former tribe cat, shaking her head in an attempt to clear her vision “Help…Help the injured…cats…protect the c-clan…” She wasn’t aware that Stoneteller was on top of the rock nor that his voice had caused the mist to retreat. All she could focus on at the time was the danger her clan and the rest of the forest could be in, as well as the survival of the cats that didn’t have extra lives to spare. When she heard the voice of Maplecould she tried her best to smile at her “I…I’m fine…Maplecloud” She lied, not wanting to worry her clanmate and friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hawkstrike was of the first cats to look at Stoneteller with rage-filled eyes when e mentioned the mist protecting the tribe, but before he could say anything the mist appeared and everything got submerged in utter and pure chaos.

The tom was just as confused and scared as everyone else was as the leaders got punted off the stone and some cats, even one of them belonging to the tribe, got hurt. It wasn’t until Rippedsky was punted off alongside the ThunderClan leader that he started to look for Stone teller with his eyes, only to see him climb onto the Great rock and shout orders to the mist.

And the mist obeyed.

“You…you…” Suddenly his nice-guy mask shattered, revealing the enraged expression of his true self as his green eyes appeared to be lit on green flames and his long fur stood on end, teeth tightly clenched together as the usually polite and gentle-looking tom turned into the closest thing any cat could be to a demon “I knew it!!!” He yowled with anger and hatred flooding his words. He hated this cat since he had arrived to the forest so long ago, guided by StarClan, and then almost took over SkyClan.

“You big liar! I’m not surprised though, not after you almost took over SkyClan when Crowstar went missing! Was this on your plans from the very beginning?! To take over the forest?!” His words were loud enough for everyone else to hear, letting them know of the time when supported by some of his tribemates he almost got the place of leader within the clan. With those words he quickly climbed onto the Great Rock. His jump wasn’t as great as Lionpaw’s, but if he wasn’t too enraged to see it he would’ve noticed this was the first time he didn’t struggled to climb.

He was face to face with the former tribe healer, staring right at his eyes “Oh, poor, poor tribe leader! So confused about this mist and not knowing anything about it” He spat at him “Then, if this mist is so mysterious to you, why did it obey you of all cats! We had leaders on top of this rock! Even one of your very own tribemates! And all of them could do nothing against it and were thrown off and seriously injured! But it didn’t try to even touch one of your whiskers when you got on top, and one order from you was enough to make it stop and leave!” His enraged yowls echoed across the clearing, for the first time since Stoneteller had arrived he had proof that he could be an enemy of the forest instead of the goody-two-shoes he claimed to be, and he wasn’t going to let the chance slip. The forest had to see it, to see what they had allowed into the forest. In other circumstances he would’ve only told this to his closest friends to avoid getting in trouble, but after the mist took Crowstar, the only cat that cared about him when everyone else wanted him dead and that he had grown to respect and care deeply for, it had become personal “Get off this rock and take YOUR mist away from this forest, unless you need to be tossed off like your mist did to all our leaders and those who tried to defend them!” As soon as he said his last word he unsheathed his claws, getting ready to either fight or throw him off the rock if he refused to get down. Screw the warrior code and the peace pact of the gatherings, after what the Tribe leader had done Hawk couldn’t care less “You took away the cat I respected the most in this forest, the cat that was my only friend for so long, my only REAL leader. I’m not going to let you keep taking more cats away from their clans and cause more pain, you foxhearted monster!”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptyWed 2 Aug 2017 - 21:44

Ooc I only did it because that is literally how Lichenfang would react to be honest that and I was reading posts guess I kind of missed the whole don't attack thing sorry.

Cinderfrost's eyes widened but she stayed back.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptyWed 2 Aug 2017 - 22:21

One moment Ashstar stood on top of the Great Rock, claws unsheathed, fur bristling, eyes boring into the pelt of the tom who seemed to hold the closest thing they had to an answer. The next moment, her pelt was standing up from the cold, not from anger or fear or worry. A freezing white fog drifted slowly, almost casually, into the clearing, sizing up danger- don't be an idiot. It's just mist. Mist can't size up anything. And then it was fast, rushing towards the stone on which four leaders and one deputy stood, and the next thing she knew, some thing inside the frozen blur shoved Fishstar down onto the ground, where she landed with a loud thud. Quick as a flash, it turned to Leopardstar and threw him off as well. Before her mind finished processing what was happening, adrenaline racing through her body, blood hot though her paws were numb, the Mist turned to her. It happened so fast. A clawed blow to her face, splitting from above her right eye to down by her left cheek, left a stinging wound that hadn't registered by the time that whatever entity resided in the fog had made its next move. A moment of blinding pain, a moment of burning cold, and then a force that sent her stumbling off the face of the Great Rock.

The WindClan leader tumbled down, barely having time to notice that she was falling before she collapsed on the now-frozen ground. Her vision faded and swirled for a moment, disoriented senses trying to make sense of the scene around her. She shook her head and tried to force herself to her feet, but only succeeded in lifting her head before it fell back down. The first voice that registered was Mottleheart's. He sounded worried. Very, very worried. Why? Was something wrong? Then her mind finally cleared. She saw a small crowd of concerned Clanmates gathered around here, the mottled warrior almost to the brink of tears. The background noises pushing at her ringing ears consisted of cats yowling in fear, alarm, or pain, screaming for their loved ones, shouting at the.... The Mist. It was here. It had directly attacked the leaders themselves. It had directly attacked her. It... it came.

The gray-furred she-cat sat up immediately, blinking a trickle of blood out of her eyes. "I-I'm fine. I'm okay, really. Don't worry about me! Where is everyone? Are they safe? Is my Clan safe?!" She got to her feet, panicked green eyes darting around, searching for familiar pelts in the crowd. Her mind raced, thinking incoherent and illogical thoughts. How dare you, StarClan! How dare you not protect us! I know you can't see the threat, you aren't aware this Mist exists, blah blah blah. Aren't you supposed to be the all-powerful ancestors of the forest?! Well, for your own sakes, help us out! Please! You said you would always be there for me! Please, don't prove yourselves as false as the other promises I've received.... Trying to calm down her breathing, Ashstar took in the scene before her. The Mist swirled around like a whirlwind of destruction, tearing up any cats that dared to threaten it. Thankfully, none she recognized were among WindClan's ranks. Her own Clan, as far as she could tell with her limited vision, was safe. But fear still struck her heart at the sight of every warrior or apprentice it enveloped, leaving them in shreds. Only then did she acknowledge the wound that still dripped scarlet down her face. But it wasn't important. Nothing was more important than getting rid of the immediate threat- the Mist. And then, suddenly, it was gone. Stoneteller, the object of all the arguing and accusations that had apparently summoned the horrifying entity to attack them all, commanded it to leave. And it went. It faded away with no trace that it had been there- other than the damage it had called. Any suspicions that the Tribe leader had something to do with this Mist were immediately confirmed. But at the same time, she found herself starting to believe him. The air of confusion and panic around him seemed real, startlingly real. For the first time she began to consider that maybe he was as new to this Mist as the rest of them. But- but it didn't make any sense! It had attacked when Stoneteller was threatened, it had left at Stoneteller's command. What was even happening in this forest anymore?

She.... she didn't know. And, standing there, leaning against Mottleheart, watching the scene unfold with her unclear vision and panicked senses, unable to do anything but watch the disasters happen one after the other, she came to the conclusion that maybe she wouldn't for a long time yet. And that almost frightened her more than anything else that had happened that night.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptyThu 3 Aug 2017 - 13:36

Thistleblaze let out a growl at Stoneteller's command for the mist to leave and it did. "He is right!" They had their proof right here. The tribe might not have been behind the mist, but it seemed Stoneteller was. The small gray tabby moved closer to the rock, her claws ready to sink into the Stoneteller. "Get out of our forest and take the mist with you before we make you." She had lost her daughter to the mist. Her only remaining kit from her first litter, and this mist pissed her off to no end, and she wanted revenge.

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptyThu 3 Aug 2017 - 21:05

All options? Fishstar scoffed audibly at Blizzardstar's response. Ever the benevolent mediator, afraid to get your paws dirty. It truly struck her, that the new leader could overlook such freakishly timed coincidences so easily. Fishstar had spent a great deal of her leadership following the Dark Forest questioning herself in the night, wondering if she'd been growing far too paranoid at everything since. This Gathering had been no exception. Before throwing an accusations, she'd done that very same questioning - but everything aligned just too well. Leopardstar's further accusations only served to solidify her thoughts. Strangers had come into the forest and had been welcomed into the Clans' lands, and nothing but ruin and chaos had befell them since then.

But it was Ashstar's outburst that followed the ShadowClan leader that sent a fresh wave of fury coursing through Fishstar's body. "Are you not one of the cats who welcomed these rats into our territories?" Her claws scraped noisily against the stone as she turned to face her, lips twisting into a snarl. "Are you not one of the ones who spattered like a kit when Darkstar and I refused them immediately? You wanted them here, and now you're accusing them?" Her doubts had only arisen when the time was right. It was infuriating that SkyClan and WindClan had barely hesitated to let the Tribe in, but only now were starting to have second thoughts. Fishstar's tail lashed behind her. "Terrible things have been happening to every Clan ever since the Tribe arrived, and you welcomed them in. I--"

Before she could say another word, suddenly, a wall of thick, soupy mist came pouring into Fourtrees, cutting her off. Without warning, something charged violently into her, swept her right off of her paws, and sent her reeling backwards off of the Great Rock. She skidded across the ground before finally hitting a tree root with a hard thud. The air rushed out of her lungs upon impact, leaving her disoriented and gasping violently for air on her side. By now, the entire clearing had been shrouded with the mist, and screams of terror erupted from every direction. For a few heartbeats, her vision went black with a lack of oxygen.

It had come. The mist had arrived.

After a few seconds of unconsciousness, moonlight flooded back into her vision. Fishstar struggled to pull herself upright, still trying to catch her breath. The mist had dissipated immediately after its attack - on Stoneteller's commands, albeit -  but no one could doubt the RiverClan leader now. The leaders had begun to voice their suspicions, and the mist had struck. Her eyes wildly scoured the chaos around her, searching for the Tribe healer. He was behind this. Most of the forest had rejected him and his Tribemates, and this was his retaliation.

She'd tear him to shreds.

Stoneteller had leaped up onto the Great Rock to tell the mist off. Without a moment of hesitation, the silver she-cat sprung forward and charged back towards the Great Rock, vaulting herself up to the top in one swift leap. "You lying rat," Fishstar snarled, tense with rage. She gave no mind to whoever else was around her. "You brought this upon us. Get out of our forest!" She launched herself at him, claws outstretched, spitting fury.

July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2519

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptyThu 3 Aug 2017 - 22:11

Cloudstone found himself surrounded by panicked cats, his dark eyes wide and yet unseeing. There was just far too much to take in. He felt cold. A deeper cold than what any Leafbare he'd seen had wrought. His vision was hazy, not because of the Mist, but from a mixture of terror and desperation. Cats were climbing the Great Rock in what seemed to be slow-motion, disappearing and then reappearing with far too many injuries than should be possible. They flew into the air and skidded across the hard dirt of the clearing, weak and in pain. His paws were trembling as he padded towards them. He knew he was in shock. He knew this, and did not have the power to fix it.

The shaking black tom watched Fishstar leap back onto the rock, apparently not so injured that she couldn't challege the Tribe leader. The medicine cat had barely noticed Stoneteller's response. In fact, Cloudstone only now realized that the Mist was gone, leaving terrorized cats in its wake. He tore his eyes away and looked over the wounds of the various warriors and apprentices. He was just going through the motions now, attaching herb needs to wounds he couldn't treat.

Despite it being Greenleaf, he shivered as if he were in a snowstorm.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 14:03

Leopardclaw gasped, deeply shocked and enraged, as many cats from all of the clans tried their best to attack or chase away the Mist, only to watch them be swatted away like bothersome flies, claw-mark scars left on their bodies.  At the sight of his mate and remaining two daughters being attacked, it took all of his restraint not to jump at the Mist and follow their suit, but he knew the consequences.  With a panicked, helpless glance at his family, the spotted tom jumped to Blizzardstar's side, leaning over the pale-pelted she-cat, his face deeply worried and frightened.  "Blizzardstar, great StarClan are you okay?!  It hurt you....WHAT'S GOING ON!?"  Lips curled back in a fearsome snarl, Leopardclaw dug his hooked claws into the earth, watching in disbelief as Stoneteller called back the Mist.  So, he was controlling it!  With a low hiss, Leopardclaw yowled from his spot at the base of the rock to the Tribe-cat, face twisted with incomprehensible anger and grief.  "You rotten piece of fox-dung!  Why have you and your Mist done this to us?!  What did we ever do to you, we welcomed you into our forest!  Is this how you display gratitude?  YOU TOOK MY KITS, MY CLANMATES!"  Crouching down in a fighting stance, Leopardclaw glowered up at the forgin tom, eyes burning with rage, but he did not pounce.  "You won't get away with this, we will find our cats, and there's nothing you or your Mist could do that will stop me!""

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 19:13

When the mist disappeared, Stoneteller was not prepared for the shock that he was about to feel. When the mist listened and vanished, the Healer suddenly felt himself drop, his limbs barely able to hold himself up as all of the fear and worry that had built up suddenly hit him all at once. However, his relief was short-lived. Instantly, voices all around the rock caught his attention. Even those on the ground suddenly leaped up and join him on the rock, snarling and hissing at him. Before he could even form a response to Hawkstrike, Thistleblaze's voice joined the chorus of complaints and shouts. He quickly looked around, his brain still fuzzy and spinning from what had just occurred. He tried to reply, telling them that he had no idea why the mist had listened to him, but it was no use. Soon, Fishstar's claws were raking across his body, but Stoneteller did everything he could not to fight back. Instead, he jumped down off of the rock, getting away from his attacker both to save his own skin and to keep the situation from escalating.

Pausing for a moment and licking some of his wounds to keep them from bleeding too badly, Stoneteller finally took one last glance around him and all of the glares that were digging into his fur. "I know how this looks. I am sorry about causing this trouble, but I swear to you that it is not I who controls this... mist!" He cried before stopping himself. Just by looking around it was obvious there was no convincing them. "But if it is what you wish and if you believe it is what is best for the clans who so generously took in the tribe, then so be it. I will leave." He took a deep breath, trying to keep his nerves calm. "Just please, do not take this out on my tribe. They have done nothing but follow my orders. They have nothing to do with any of this."

There was so much more that he wanted to say, but the Healer quickly held his tongue. Instead, the tom turned with his ears flat against his head and padded out of the clearing, unsure of what lay ahead of him. He simply hoped that he could find somewhere safe to stay outside of these lands that no longer wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 22:51

It seemed for a few minutes after Stoneteller disappeared from the sights of the cats in the clearing, there would finally be peace. But as soon as it seemed stoneteller was gone the mist took it's chance to strike again. No longer moving slowly like it did the first time it appeared.

It swiftly slunk into the clearing again passing between feet and over to the leaders. It circled around the rock before expanding covering the area where the leaders once were. Blocking the cats from their leaders, but as quickly as it showed up, it vanished. Taking all of the leaders and Rippedsky with it.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 23:22

Bubblemist jumped up. "Father! No!!!" The large fluffy silver she cat yowled. "Dandeliondapple what are we going to do!! First Crowstar and now Rippedsky!! Why Starclan why! " She meowed frantically. Slatethroat had already dissapeared and through the throng of panicking cats she couldn't recognize anybody.

Goldenpaw nodded to his mother and went to find Dawnpaw. "Dawnpaw! Dawnpaw! Where are you?" He shouted over the cats as best he could. When he spotted the familar spotted pelt of his brother she quickly rushed over muttering that their mother told them to stay together.

Daylight hissed as the Mist came back. "Blizzardstar! Mother! No!! BRING BACK MY MOTHER YOU STUPID MIST!!" He yowled furiously, although he knew it wouldn't do much the brown tabby still had to try! He looked back to make sure Weedpaw was safe before joining the cats near the deputies.

Copperpaw yowled when her leader was suddenly swept away from her paws. "Leopardstar!! No!! Bring him back!!" She screeched in anger her blood boiling.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 23:39

Lilyheart was shocked, completely and utterly shocked. She was as still as stone, her blood seemingly going ice cold with the temperature as she watched the mist roll in and rip into cats like tearing moss off a tree. The screaming and cursing made her ears ring, her blue eyes flitting along every cats face as their faces contorted in rage, fear, and anguish. Once Stoneteller spoke up, the mist had left, then he was banished and it came back once more, swiping all of the leaders and Rippedsky.

Long fur bristled as the fur dispatched, her chest tightened with anger as she looked around. She wanted to scream and curse into the air, she wanted to just go to sleep and have it all be a dream. Screwing her eyes shut she took a moment to collect herself, her ears pressing against her head which seemed to spin. Disgust made her belly curdle like spoiled milk, this thing had taken her father, a clan-mate she had fought for against her own kin, and many others in other clans. Shaking her head she pushed through the cats, her paws shuddering with each step.

She wanted to panic, she wanted to spit at every cat and the tribe cats and demand what their mist had done to their leaders, but the only thought she could muster was to look at the injured, help figure out a new leader for Skyclan at the time being, and figure out what this mist was- the tribe cats didn't know, at least they didn't know everything and she trusted them like the clan-mates they were. Leaping onto the rock, her skyclan blood rushing in her veins she turned to the cats, her mind screaming at her to get down.

Looking to Hawkstrike as if wanting reassurance she looked to the cats. Her mouth flapped and her paws shuffled, she must seem so insensitive for what she was about to do. "Everyone! Calm down, I know what we have just seen is awful but- We need to take charge- We need to be organized! Someone take stock of the injured!" Lilyheart yowled, maybe a deputy should be doing this but she didn't know if she could trust them to keep a cool head. "For all we know this mist is trying to take down our system! Take the leaders, our deputies, leave us disorganized and whimpering! But we need to over come that right now, we need to learn about this mist! Maybe we should exchange what we know this time or next time. Maybe at half-moon?" As she went on her words kept getting weaker, less confident.

Her tail almost tucked, but she forced to keep her head up- maybe they wouldn't even listen? She hoped so, yet she hoped they'd listen too.
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 23:51

Lizardpaw gaped as he watched his father be stolen from him. First Olivepaw, now Leopardstar?! He dashed to where Leopardstar last was seen, only to find nothing there. He was trembling, only able to whimper as he came to realize what had just happened.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July's Gathering 2017   July's Gathering 2017 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

July's Gathering 2017
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next