Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mists and Confusion(open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

Mists and Confusion(open) Empty
PostSubject: Mists and Confusion(open)   Mists and Confusion(open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 5:00

The pale spotted she cat was thoroughly confused and yet she took note of a lot of cats. A lot she didn't know names of well except for at least the ones that were in her clan,she knew. She had only just been put in the cave. Confused and slightly dazed,the medicine cat apprentice could only remember being out with her mother and father and brother and then The mist came and with it she had lost sight of her parents and brother. Though she glanced over to her brother knowing where he was made her feel a little better but it didn't help that she worried about her parents and her clan. Her first thoughts went to the fact the Thunderclan was now without a me since cat of any sort. Looking around for a moment she chose a spot and sat down pale spotted tail curling around her paws.

Rainwhisper

Rainwhisper

Characters : Rainwhisper; Coldbreeze; Badgerstrike; Umberflame; Coalkit
Clan/Rank : Rainwhisper: Thunderclan/Warrior; Coldbreeze: Thunderclan/Warrior; Badgerstrike: Thunderclan/Warrior; Umberpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Mists and Confusion(open)   Mists and Confusion(open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 18:19

Umberflame padded over and smiled. "Hey Honeypaw! How you holdin up?" The she cat meowed her fluffy tail curling around her paws as her green eyes looked at the younger cat.

Rainwhisper(#6666ff) Coldbreeze(#66ccff) Badgerstrike(Bold) Umberflame(#663300) Coalkit(#999900)
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: Mists and Confusion(open)   Mists and Confusion(open) EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 20:13

Honeypaw blinked and looked to Umberflame before she shook her head"i wish i could say i was holding up ok but i worry for the clan they don't have a medicine cat at all now since i was taken"Honeypaw mewed tail flicking worriedly.her two curled around her paws quietly.

Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Mists and Confusion(open)   Mists and Confusion(open) EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 14:38

Sunpaw approached the two. "Don't worry, I'm sure some other medicine cat will step in." She sighed. "Do you have any news about Thunderclan? How's my brother?"

Rainwhisper

Characters : Rainwhisper; Coldbreeze; Badgerstrike; Umberflame; Coalkit
Clan/Rank : Rainwhisper: Thunderclan/Warrior; Coldbreeze: Thunderclan/Warrior; Badgerstrike: Thunderclan/Warrior; Umberpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Mists and Confusion(open)   Mists and Confusion(open) EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 15:36

Umberflame sighed. "Sunpaw we can no way of contacting the outside world from here. The Mist blocks anything we try and do whether we try to lave or not." She meowed flicking her tail worriedly as she thought of Blacktwig her grandfather.

Rainwhisper(#6666ff) Coldbreeze(#66ccff) Badgerstrike(Bold) Umberflame(#663300) Coalkit(#999900)
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Mists and Confusion(open)   Mists and Confusion(open) EmptyTue 11 Jul 2017 - 17:01

Reedpaw had been walking in confusion around this strange place. He couldn't stop thinking about his parents, the clan, Shrewpaw and all her sisters. The only thing he wanted was to come back to his home and smell the woods of Thunderclan again. This place ... was cold and dark.
However, his pessimistic thoughts finally flew away when he noticed the only familiar scent of this place. His green eyes gazed the pale golden she-cat and the tom ran as fast as he could to his beloved twin. "Honeypaw!" He meowed, sitting by her side. He noticed that she was a little concerned about the safety of the Thunderclan without a medicine cat so he tried to cheer her up touching her gently with his tail. "Sunpaw is right. You don't have to worry about that, sis. Now we have to take care of each other until all this nightmare is over." He purred before turning his head back to the other apprentice who was asking about a cat Leafstorm, one of the cats that was in the battle in the gorge with him. "Your brother is fine. He became a warrior soon after we fought together against Riverclan cats."

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Mists and Confusion(open)   Mists and Confusion(open) EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 14:10

"Yeah he is fine and no I can't stop worrying Reedpaw....you can't make me if anyone gets hurt or is injured that's on me I'm not there...there is no one there who knows how to help any"Honeypaw mewed frantically. She laid her ears flat nervously.

Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

PostSubject: Re: Mists and Confusion(open)   Mists and Confusion(open) EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 15:14

Sunpaw grinned. "A warrior already?"
She nudged the she-cat. "Don't worry. Other medicine cats will help."
The golden apprentice gestured to the rest of the cave, where cats were moving about under the direction of Crowstar.
"Welcome to Mistclan."

PostSubject: Re: Mists and Confusion(open)   Mists and Confusion(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mists and Confusion(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: Dark Forest :: Mistwalker's Lair-
Jump to: