Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [C]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6607

Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 16:54

"Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the tallbranch for a clan meeting!" The black and white deputy yowled from his perch on the ceremony branch. His eldest daughter was still recovering from her wounds from the badger attack not many sunsets before now. However, Rippedsky knew it was time for her to be made a warrior. It had been too long. If it weren't for the badger, Swanpaw's assessment would have gone well. She was ready to join the ranks of the warriors. Today was Swanpaw's time.

Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 10:18

Swanpaw looked up from her half-finished thrush as her father spoke. All of the white she-cat's younger siblings were already warriors and she felt left behind, almost forgotten. Getting attacked by the badger didn't help either. When Rippedsky spoke Swanpaw felt a burst of hope in her chest, that maybe today she will be a warrior. She walked over and sat down, trying to ignore the pain as she looked up at the deputy.

OOC: Warrior name Swanpetal

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [C]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 14:58

"It is time that another apprentice join the ranks of the warrior. Swanpaw, please come forwards." Rippedsky had watched her train hard for many moons to earn this moment. Not even a badger attack was going to stop his eldest daughter from receiving her warrior name. He shot her an encouraging smile as she stepped up to allow for the ceremony to begin. Once more, his voice echoed into the cat filled clearing, "I, Rippedsky, deputy of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this cat. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." Like usual, his blue eyes looked up to the stars as he called to the warrior ancestors to recognize her as a clan warrior.

"Swanpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" He questioned her, already knowing what the response would be. The deputy's features were expressionless as he repeated the normal ceremonial words, but inside his chest was bursting with pride. So many of his kits had joined the warriors den now. It was finally time for Swanpaw to take her place alongside them, and alongside him.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 11 Jul 2017 - 11:35

A small lump formed in the white she-cats throat, but Swanpaw forced it down as she looked up at her father. "I... I do," she excitedly stammered. 

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 12:38

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Swanpaw, from this day forward, you will be known as Swanpetal. Starclan honors your heart and dedication, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan." Rippedsky finished the ceremony before joining in to chant her name. She was finally a warrior. The black and white deputy leaped down to butt his head into her cheek affectionately. His kits were growing up, and along with them, the clan grew too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Swanpaw's Warrior Ceremony