Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Site-Wide Plot Thingy

Go down 
+13
RainyHeart
Seer
Steam
Sunrose
Wavedream623
Jughead
Shadow
Ash
Squirrelnose
Winterpaw
Drippy
Minecraftnerd
Maple
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 20:16

Wait that the mist isn't a hallucination? I'm confused
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 20:48

No, it's not a hallucination, because a hallucination can't kill cats.

That's all we've comfirmed so far, although I still think it's probably a Eurasian Lynx, as those are the biggest kind of Lynx. And they would be gigantic from a cat's perspective- in fact, they're the third largest predator in Europe, according to Wikipedia.

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 4 EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 21:01

Malpe, Yayyyyyy, places!

Anyways, I saw the same info on a national geographic wiki, so the wikapedia wasn't messed up. I got no more theories, just confirmation about the lynx info.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 20:19

Here's something to look at: Do the Clan cats know what Lynx's are? If they do, then that's great, but if they don't, then we may need to come up with a new theory.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 20:40

I'm not sure if they do, but if they know what a mountain lion is then it would make sense that they're aware of what a Lynx is.

Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 14:28

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 4 Sign_s13
Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 4 Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 14:40

Welcome to the party. You'll be here awhile.

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 17:59

If I’m allowed to jump in, if we compare the two threads where eye could be seen within the mist, we can see that in one the eyes are described as having a yellow color, while the most recent one has green eyes instead. This obviously means that whatever creature is controlling the mist is not alone, so there could be at least 2 if not more of them.

I think I should also mention that I had noticed that the mist acts completely different from one thread to another. In one the mist appears slowly, like an almost natural mist, and silently takes the cats away before vanishing in the same slow and silent way. In the next thread the mist appears abruptly, swirls around the cats in a clear show-off of its power while the creature inside mocks and laughs at those trying to save their beloved ones. And more different kinds of personalities beyond those two apparently work somewhat fine to confirm that we’re not dealing with just one creature hiding within the mist.

I feel that there must be some kind of connection between most if not all the cats the mist is kidnapping or killing, since besides those cats that had been voluntarily handed over to the mist, I don’t really think the staff would just go crazy and start snatching random cats if they actually want to leave a trail behind for us to put the pieces back together. Maybe it is something we can’t figure out just by looking at the cats themselves, maybe yes, I’m not completely sure.

I’ll later take a swim on the entangled WCC family tree, just to make sure there are no long-forgotten connections between those cats, such as their ancestors being part of the original SkyClan or involved in any way in what led them to be kicked out. I may also make some research on old events regarding SkyClan since before the old SkC was kicked out, as maybe they’ll hold some clues on what the mist exactly is, from old allies, to angry ancestors, even old enemies may be involved here, as it is clear as crystal that whoever is behind the mist must be some kind of ghost, since “there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave”.

It has also been confirmed by StarClan themselves that they have no idea of what the mist is, and they don’t even have the ability to see it. StarClan is scared of this mist, however, it doesn’t keeps the spirits of the dead cats from joining them, which is probably a good thing. I also want to discard the Dark Forest, as it has been made super-clear that after they were kicked out from the territories they had been too weak to even communicate in dreams with cats at all, so controlling mists is way beyond their reach a this point.

If What Stoneteller said once is true in a conversation with Storm, the mist haunted and took away cats from the tribe itself before they decided to follow StarClan’s advice and come to the forest, where the mist switched its preferences and decided to start taking clan cats instead. We all know at this point that the mist is tightly linked to the Tribe in one way or another. The chance that they know more than we suppose they do is quite big, but they don’t seem exactly willing to spill the beans, and when they talk to each other their words are almost like riddles.

Chronological order of IC cat disappearances/deaths:

Swiftheart – RiverClan – Kidnapped – May 04
Toadpaw – RiverClan – Kidnapped – May 11
Snowpaw – RiverClan – Killed – May 16
Umberflame – ThunderClan – Kidnapped – May 17
Cloverpaw – ThunderClan – Kidnapped – May 17
Sunpaw – ThunderClan – Kidnapped – May 17
Crowstar – SkyClan – Kidnapped – May 31
Foxheart – ShadowClan – Kidnapped – June 09
Mousefange – ShadowClan – Kidnapped – June 09
Streampaw – Riverclan – Kidnapped – July 02
Poppypaw – ThunderClan – Killed – July 02
Racoonfang – WindClan – Kidnapped – July 03
Honeypaw – ThunderClan – Kidnapped – July 07
Reedpaw – ThunderClan – Kidnapped – July 07
Olivepaw – ShadowClan – Kidnapped – July 12

With 5 kidnapped cats and 1 killed, its clear that the Mist has some kind of preference towards ThunderClan when it comes to attacking their clanmembers, followed by RiverClan with 3 kidnapped cats and 1 killed. ShadowClan is starting to finally be affected by the mist as well, as they have already lost 3 cats.

The two shocking kidnapped cats were Crowstar from SkC and Racoonfang from WC, which makes the Mist position as some king of guardian of these two clans become unstable.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 19:56

Just a random thought but, could the mist be connected to the same mist that separates StarClan and the Dark Forest? It isn't the same but, we've got one magic mist already and now another.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Site-Wide Plot Thingy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Site-Wide Plot Thingy
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4