Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Site-Wide Plot Thingy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Female
Number of posts : 312
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:16 pm

Wait that the mist isn't a hallucination? I'm confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpookyScaryDrippyPants

Characters : (S)unpaw(Deceased, (L)eafstorm, (F)lowerpetalDeceased, (G)ingerpawDeceased, (R)owantalon, (W)illowpaw, (SH)arppaw, (M)intkit
Male
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1483
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice/ Thunderclan Warrior/ Riverclan Newly Appointed Warrior / Default Rouge/ Shadowclan Warrior /Shadowclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:48 pm

No, it's not a hallucination, because a hallucination can't kill cats.

That's all we've comfirmed so far, although I still think it's probably a Eurasian Lynx, as those are the biggest kind of Lynx. And they would be gigantic from a cat's perspective- in fact, they're the third largest predator in Europe, according to Wikipedia.

Proud member of Thiccclan, residents of Radclanland - Shadigo 4 lyfe - Official Shadowclan Father
I hAvE CLaiMEd tHIS COloR foR CBOXING IT IS MINE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Winterpaw

Characters : [SH]Swiftheart of RiverClan,[N] Night of Rogues,[SS] Snowstorm of SkyClan, [OL] Oceanlight of SkyClan, [SB]Snakeblaze of ShadowClan
Female
Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1396
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, Rogue, SkyClan Senior Warrior, SkyClan Medicine Cat, ShadowClan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:01 pm

Malpe, Yayyyyyy, places!

Anyways, I saw the same info on a national geographic wiki, so the wikapedia wasn't messed up. I got no more theories, just confirmation about the lynx info.

Swiftheart|RiverClan|Experienced Warrior|#00ccff
Night|Rogue|Apprentice-Rogue|#9900ff
Oceanlight|SkyClan|Medicine Cat|#003399
Snakeblaze|ShadowClan|Experienced Warrior|#ff6600
Echo that Strides Through | Tribe of Endless Skies | To-be | #66ccff

Loyalty To SkyClan
RiverClan MasterRace
EdgeClan Next MasterRace
Not In A Squad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maplewitchbatpumpkin

Characters : Maplecloud{M}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{S}, Gustpuddle {G}, Brackenberry {Br}, Fern {F}
Male
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 1249
Clan/Rank : Windclan warriors {G, S}, Shadowclan YW {B}, Thunderclan warrior {M}

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Here's something to look at: Do the Clan cats know what Lynx's are? If they do, then that's great, but if they don't, then we may need to come up with a new theory.

|Silentstrike|Gustpuddle|Blazeflight|Brackenberry|Maplecloud|
|Windclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Shadowclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Thunderclan Warrior|
:D Thanks to Jaybird for my amazing signature cats :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpookyScaryDrippyPants

Characters : (S)unpaw(Deceased, (L)eafstorm, (F)lowerpetalDeceased, (G)ingerpawDeceased, (R)owantalon, (W)illowpaw, (SH)arppaw, (M)intkit
Male
Sagittarius Horse
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice/ Thunderclan Warrior/ Riverclan Newly Appointed Warrior / Default Rouge/ Shadowclan Warrior /Shadowclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:40 pm

I'm not sure if they do, but if they know what a mountain lion is then it would make sense that they're aware of what a Lynx is.

Proud member of Thiccclan, residents of Radclanland - Shadigo 4 lyfe - Official Shadowclan Father
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunlitcastiel

Characters : [L] Littlebrook | [S] - Silentstorm | [C] - Cloudroar | [O] - Olivelily | [F] - Frost that Blankets the Brook | [LS] - Lakekit
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1099
Clan/Rank : [L] - ShadowClan Deputy She-cat. [SS] - ShadowClan Experienced Warrior Tom. [C] - SkyClan Warrior Tom. [O] - ShadowClan Young Warrior She. [F] - SkyClan/Tribe to-be She. [LS] - RiverClan Kit Tom.

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Lakekit - RiverClan ~ Kit ~ Tom
Frost That Blankets The Brook - SkyClan ~ To-be ~ She-cat
Cloudroar - SkyClan ~ Warrior ~ Tom
My Characters

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpookyScaryDrippyPants

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:40 pm

Welcome to the party. You'll be here awhile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ink Demon

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardstar, {O}Owlstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1485
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {B} ThunderClan/Leader, {O} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior, {N} WindClan/Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:59 pm

If I’m allowed to jump in, if we compare the two threads where eye could be seen within the mist, we can see that in one the eyes are described as having a yellow color, while the most recent one has green eyes instead. This obviously means that whatever creature is controlling the mist is not alone, so there could be at least 2 if not more of them.

I think I should also mention that I had noticed that the mist acts completely different from one thread to another. In one the mist appears slowly, like an almost natural mist, and silently takes the cats away before vanishing in the same slow and silent way. In the next thread the mist appears abruptly, swirls around the cats in a clear show-off of its power while the creature inside mocks and laughs at those trying to save their beloved ones. And more different kinds of personalities beyond those two apparently work somewhat fine to confirm that we’re not dealing with just one creature hiding within the mist.

I feel that there must be some kind of connection between most if not all the cats the mist is kidnapping or killing, since besides those cats that had been voluntarily handed over to the mist, I don’t really think the staff would just go crazy and start snatching random cats if they actually want to leave a trail behind for us to put the pieces back together. Maybe it is something we can’t figure out just by looking at the cats themselves, maybe yes, I’m not completely sure.

I’ll later take a swim on the entangled WCC family tree, just to make sure there are no long-forgotten connections between those cats, such as their ancestors being part of the original SkyClan or involved in any way in what led them to be kicked out. I may also make some research on old events regarding SkyClan since before the old SkC was kicked out, as maybe they’ll hold some clues on what the mist exactly is, from old allies, to angry ancestors, even old enemies may be involved here, as it is clear as crystal that whoever is behind the mist must be some kind of ghost, since “there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave”.

It has also been confirmed by StarClan themselves that they have no idea of what the mist is, and they don’t even have the ability to see it. StarClan is scared of this mist, however, it doesn’t keeps the spirits of the dead cats from joining them, which is probably a good thing. I also want to discard the Dark Forest, as it has been made super-clear that after they were kicked out from the territories they had been too weak to even communicate in dreams with cats at all, so controlling mists is way beyond their reach a this point.

If What Stoneteller said once is true in a conversation with Storm, the mist haunted and took away cats from the tribe itself before they decided to follow StarClan’s advice and come to the forest, where the mist switched its preferences and decided to start taking clan cats instead. We all know at this point that the mist is tightly linked to the Tribe in one way or another. The chance that they know more than we suppose they do is quite big, but they don’t seem exactly willing to spill the beans, and when they talk to each other their words are almost like riddles.

Chronological order of IC cat disappearances/deaths:

Swiftheart – RiverClan – Kidnapped – May 04
Toadpaw – RiverClan – Kidnapped – May 11
Snowpaw – RiverClan – Killed – May 16
Umberflame – ThunderClan – Kidnapped – May 17
Cloverpaw – ThunderClan – Kidnapped – May 17
Sunpaw – ThunderClan – Kidnapped – May 17
Crowstar – SkyClan – Kidnapped – May 31
Foxheart – ShadowClan – Kidnapped – June 09
Mousefange – ShadowClan – Kidnapped – June 09
Streampaw – Riverclan – Kidnapped – July 02
Poppypaw – ThunderClan – Killed – July 02
Racoonfang – WindClan – Kidnapped – July 03
Honeypaw – ThunderClan – Kidnapped – July 07
Reedpaw – ThunderClan – Kidnapped – July 07
Olivepaw – ShadowClan – Kidnapped – July 12

With 5 kidnapped cats and 1 killed, its clear that the Mist has some kind of preference towards ThunderClan when it comes to attacking their clanmembers, followed by RiverClan with 3 kidnapped cats and 1 killed. ShadowClan is starting to finally be affected by the mist as well, as they have already lost 3 cats.

The two shocking kidnapped cats were Crowstar from SkC and Racoonfang from WC, which makes the Mist position as some king of guardian of these two clans become unstable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2909

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:56 pm

Just a random thought but, could the mist be connected to the same mist that separates StarClan and the Dark Forest? It isn't the same but, we've got one magic mist already and now another.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   

Back to top Go down

Site-Wide Plot Thingy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: