Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Site-Wide Plot Thingy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2909

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:06 pm

A bobcat makes much more sense, but, is the mist paranormal or is it good ol' cat can't comprehend something like 'monsters'? Considering that in traditional Warriors it is usually explainable by real life events, I'm not sure. However, with the Dark Forest plot, the stars vanished, I don't think there's any reality in that.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drippy

Characters : (S)unpaw, (L)eafstorm, (F)lowerpetalDeceased, (G)ingerpawDeceased, (R)owantalon, (W)illowpaw, (SH)arppaw
Female
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1096
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice/ Thunderclan Young Warrior/ Riverclan Newly Appointed Warrior / Default Rouge/ Shadowclan Young Warrior /Shadowclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:37 am

I doubt it's anything natural- how could a bobcat have the power to control mist?

If the Warriors have a Dark Forest, then do the Tribe Cats have one too?

Awesome art of my cats by Jay Bird!

Amazing drawings of Sunpaw by Daddy Derrek!
Spoiler:

Proud member of Thiccclan, residents of Radclanland.
Shadigo 4 lyfe
Official Shadowclan Father
I hAvE CLaiMEd tHIS COloR foR CBOXING
IT IS MINE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Female
Number of posts : 312
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:16 pm

2 Thunderclan apprentices just disappeared. Honey and Reed. Just wondering, I mean I know others are simply disappearing? But how many MC, MCA, or close friends and mates have disappeared? I know honey was thunders apprentice, and they didn't even have a medicene cat. Whatever it is, it's wrecking havock on thunder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Owltalon(Cheetah)

Characters : Cheetahpaw ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeypaw, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlkit
Number of posts : 218

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:39 pm

That's for sure I mean if Honeypaw's mentor was still active technically they would have a medicine cat but Honey is the only one at that moment so best of luck to Thunderclan with no medicine cat til the plot is over.

[size=71]Cheetahpelt(wc),Gentlepaw(wc),Duskflower(skc),Honeypaw(tc),Hiddenpaw(rc)[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutpaw, Nectarleap, Annabelle, Shrewpaw, Curlypaw
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 996
Clan/Rank : Nut:RC Nectar:WC Annabelle:KP Shrew: TC Curly: SC

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:52 pm

I like the idea of a bobcat, but I also think that this is too unnatural to be that.

I looked up "the mist" to see if there was anything that the staff might be referencing to for this. And I found out there is a whole Stephan King novel/movie called the mist. In that story, some people come to a town to get supplies after a thunderstorm. The next day, a strange mist surrounds the town, and inside of it you can't see anything. The mist hid a bunch of unworldly creatures that either killed or kidnapped people.
The mist plot is very similar. A bunch of cats come to a strange place after they are starving in their former home. Soon, a strange mist starts coming, and you can't see anything inside of it. It seems to have an animalistic form that either kills or kidnapps cats.

Those two stories are an awful lot alike, whether it was intentional or not.

Nutpaw of RiverClan--Nectarleap of WindClan--Curlypaw of ShadowClan--Annabelle the Kittypet

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Winterpaw

Characters : [SH]Swiftheart of RiverClan,[N] Night of Rogues,[SS] Snowstorm of SkyClan, [OL] Oceanlight of SkyClan, [SB]Snakeblaze of ShadowClan
Female
Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1340
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, Rogue, SkyClan Senior Warrior, SkyClan Medicine Cat, ShadowClan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:54 pm

The tribe cats do have the tribe of endless hunting, so maybe there's a tribe of eternal darkness or something. But the dark forest or tribe of eternal darkness would have cats, not something like an animal. Even if their powerful and dark and edgy, they can't become an animal and they can't control a mist.

Maybe it's a dead bobcat. Anyways, we should try to focus on why it's helping the tribe. Maybe it wants the clans gone and the tribe to live in the forest, taking out ThunderClan and RiverClan since they are threats to the tribe. Perhaps the mist wants to live alone in the mountains...

Squirrelnose: They are pretty similar... this entire plot is most likely a reference... Do you know how the book ends, maybe that'll help us figure out how this plot will?

And good luck to ThunderClan.

Swiftheart|RiverClan|Young Warrior|#00ccff
Night|Rogue|Apprentice-Rogue|#9900ff
Oceanlight|SkyClan|Medicine Cat|#003399
Snakeblaze|ShadowClan|Newly Appointed Warrior|#ff6600
Echo that Strides Through | Tribe of Endless Skies | To-be | #66ccff

Loyalty To SkyClan
RiverClan MasterRace
EdgeClan Next MasterRace
Not In A Squad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maple

Characters : Maplecloud{M}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{S}, Gustpuddle {G}, Brackenberry {Br}, Fern {F}
Male
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 1238
Clan/Rank : Windclan warriors {G, S}, Shadowclan YW {B}, Thunderclan warrior {M}

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:30 pm

Winterpaw wrote:
The evidence all points to the tribe, but if they like SkyClan, why kidnap Crowstar if he was the first to hold out his hand? Personally, I don't know, but I still need to throw out the question here. Anyways, I kept a close eye on the taken/killed, and April's Gathering, the gathering the tribe came. In the beginning. Pikachu says "There was an unsettling feeling in the air, as if it was the eye of a hurricane". Maybe another clue??? The eye of a hurricane is a sense of false security. Maybe it means the clans may feel secure with the tribe, then the "wind" will come back without warning.

Maybe they catnapped Crowstar for some unfathomable reason maybe they're using him. I don't know if this seems far-fetched to yall, but maybe there are two Mists? One with the 'entity' and one without? I'm tired and I'm running on, like, 2 hours of sleep, so please don't think much of it. A lot has gone on in the recent days, and I have hit rock bottom on energy, which means I do not have a properly functioning brain right now.

Also, can we just start calling all of these disappearances "Catnappings?" It just makes me laugh cx

|Silentstrike|Gustpuddle|Blazeflight|Brackenberry|Maplecloud|
|Windclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Shadowclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Thunderclan Warrior|
:D Thanks to Jaybird for my amazing signature cats :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minecraftnerd

Female
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:38 pm

I can actually kind of see that. Maybe a mist with Starclan, and a mist with the dark forest or something? I really have no idea, trying to bounce ideas off u guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Male
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 314
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Winter: The book ends on a very strange note. It's decided that they're aliens/a government project gone wrong/ or the end of the world itself, and that there's nothing to do about them, and the only way to ensure survival is to find a way out of the mist. The main protagonist finishes the book driving into the mist into uncertainty. There's no real conclusion, and it uses elements of gross-out horror and mystery to push its plot through.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maple

Characters : Maplecloud{M}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{S}, Gustpuddle {G}, Brackenberry {Br}, Fern {F}
Male
Leo Monkey
Clan/Rank : Windclan warriors {G, S}, Shadowclan YW {B}, Thunderclan warrior {M}

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:47 pm

Also, dunno if I mentioned it, but I've added all of your interpretations to the original document! I'm so glad that we can actually have a topic to keep it all together now. Maybe it'll help us get closer to figuring it out? Who knows.

|Windclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Shadowclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Thunderclan Warrior|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Male
Cancer Dragon
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:50 pm

I feel like it's kind of out of place in Random Stuff, though.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Maple

Male
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:09 pm

Well, do you have anywhere else you think it should be? Maybe we could ask staff to move it? I'm not sure.

>>><<<

Say this entity inside the Mist is a bobcat/mountain lion, whatever it is, is it what is taking all these cats? What has possessed it to do so? It has to have a good reason, you don't just go around stealing and murdering cats. Another thing I think we should focus on, why steal these cats? What use does this entity have for them? I think if we focus on that part, we could really get somewhere.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minecraftnerd

Female

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:15 pm

Hostages? Tring to figure out things itself? Forming a new clan? Hmm, they did take apprentices, warriors, a leader, and a MCA. Stupid idea I know, but I am so lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steam

Male
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Site-Wide Plot Thingy   Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:24 pm

If the bobcat thing drove the tribe away to the clans, then the only conclusion I can think is that the bobcat thing is trying to help the tribe and lead them to the clans, where it can gain control of the clans through the mist.... Maybe the bobcat is confined to the tribe, and can only influence things that affect the Tribe in some way or form? That's why it drove the Tribe away to the clans, so it can have a larger area of influence?

On the idea of the hostages, what if It's trying to dare the clans into investigating? What if it's trying to use the hostages as bait?

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shadow
WCC Mom

Characters : Rabbitfoot; Swiftclaw; Redkit; Barkkit; Thrushstripe
Male
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6595