Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

ShadowClan Training Notice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7027

PostSubject: ShadowClan Training Notice   Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:04 pm

Yo. This topic serves as an area for apprentices to post whenever their mentors have died, gone missing, gone inactive, have forgotten to do training, or otherwise have been too busy to see to training. I can't always tell when an apprentice isn't getting the training they need, and I'm more than happy to lend a hand, so I thought I'd make this (especially since we're so short on mentors lol). You should pm your mentor's user and wait three days before posting here just to be certain that they're too busy, but if you already know right now that they haven't been on in a while then go ahead and post. Or just post here if you really wanna have a training topic with the clan leader.

Tell me your character's remaining requirements and who your mentor is, and I (or a charitable warrior with time) will help you knock those out.

ShadowClan Training Notice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Daily Clan Life :: Daily ShadowClan Life-
Jump to: