Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ThunderClan's New Deputy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

ThunderClan's New Deputy Empty
PostSubject: ThunderClan's New Deputy   ThunderClan's New Deputy EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 15:54

Goldenstar bounded up Highrock and perched neatly at the top. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath Highrock for a Clan meeting." She yowled.

Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan's New Deputy   ThunderClan's New Deputy EmptyThu 9 Sep 2010 - 15:58

OCC; XDDDDDDDD

Leopardheart flicked the moss off her fur as she walked out. Who will it be?

Moose~Coldglance

Clan/Rank : Skyclan/deputy
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1051

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan's New Deputy   ThunderClan's New Deputy EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 11:54

moosepaw sat beside his mentor
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan's New Deputy   ThunderClan's New Deputy EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 12:17

"I say this before the spirits of StarClan, so that they may hear and approve my choice." Goldenstar's voice rang out. "The new deputy of ThunderClan will be Leopardheart."

OOC: XDDD

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan's New Deputy   ThunderClan's New Deputy EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 6:21

OOC: How is that possible. . . ? o.o

IC: Darkshadow sat in the clearing, glaring at Leopardheart with a smile on her face. "Congrats!" She meowed.

ThunderClan's New Deputy Chisweethomeicon_19ThunderClan's New Deputy Chisweethomeicon_22ThunderClan's New Deputy Chisweethomeicon_17ThunderClan's New Deputy Chisweethomeicon_14ThunderClan's New Deputy Chisweethomeicon_20ThunderClan's New Deputy Chisweethomeicon_24ThunderClan's New Deputy Chisweethomeicon_1-1ThunderClan's New Deputy Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan's New Deputy   ThunderClan's New Deputy EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 7:27

OCC: How ish what possible?

Leopardheart looked a tad bit surprised and happy. "She looked up at the stars. "I will serve my clan as best as possible."

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan's New Deputy   ThunderClan's New Deputy EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 14:38

OOC: Never mind, Leo. :B You weren't five months old- like four months and twenty days- but that's close enough! XD :P

IC: Darkshadow smiled at the new ThunderClan deputy, walking up to lick the spotted-she cat's shoulder.

ThunderClan's New Deputy Chisweethomeicon_19ThunderClan's New Deputy Chisweethomeicon_22ThunderClan's New Deputy Chisweethomeicon_17ThunderClan's New Deputy Chisweethomeicon_14ThunderClan's New Deputy Chisweethomeicon_20ThunderClan's New Deputy Chisweethomeicon_24ThunderClan's New Deputy Chisweethomeicon_1-1ThunderClan's New Deputy Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan's New Deputy   ThunderClan's New Deputy EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 18:24

OOC: XD I just didn't want my choice to be too biased. XD Sorry, Dark. You're my sister, dat'd be a bit weird. ^^"

Goldenstar hopped down from Highrock. "Of course you will," She purred, licking her friend's shoulder.

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan's New Deputy   ThunderClan's New Deputy EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 20:45

OOC: No- I'm fine with Leo being deputy. o3o I had some other people of the Clan in mind (when they became warriors) that I'D choose for deputy, so alls good. =3

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan's New Deputy   ThunderClan's New Deputy EmptySun 12 Sep 2010 - 18:06

OCC: I math, we round UP. LOL XD

Leopardheart smiled happily.

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan's New Deputy   ThunderClan's New Deputy Empty

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan's New Deputy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Deputy Ceremonies-
Jump to: