Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Dustkit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3017
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Senior Warrior

PostSubject: Dustkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:29 am

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled commandingly.

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerstripe~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Senior Warrior~ ~Newly Appointed Warrior~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan

Last edited by Ash on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
0Nevermore0

Characters : Batkit (SC|A|T), Palekit (SC|A|S), Dustpaw (WC|A|S)
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Dustkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:01 pm

Dustkit stumbled from the nursery, his ears and tail low, trying to avoid his mother and her rough grooming that was surely promised by his exit for the meeting. He was aware of his age, 6 moons, the time when kits became apprentices, a journey everyone loved.

He looked around cautiously, before scampering across the clearing to sit under the Tallrock, looking up at Ashstar expectantly, with a small smile.

D u s t p a w of Windclan

(Drawing him soon)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://warriors101.freeforums.net/
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3017
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Senior Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Dustkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:06 pm

Ashstar nodded approvingly at the young kit. The look in his eyes warmed her heart and gave her hope for WindClan. "Dustkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Dustpaw. Your mentor will be Wildheart. I hope he will pass down all he knows on to you."

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerstripe~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Senior Warrior~ ~Newly Appointed Warrior~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
0Nevermore0

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dustkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:37 pm

Dustkit--now Dustpaw he supposed, brightened significantly and nodded at Ashstar gleefully, gasping in happiness before starting to scamper to his new mentor, checking his movements and coughing before slowing to a walk, properly placing his paws one in front of the other and attempting not to trip. He slowly stretched his muzzle up, slightly uncertain, before offering to touch noses with the older tom, a slight, hesitant smile on his muzzle.

(Drawing him soon)
Back to top Go down
Dad
Daddy >//u//<
Daddy >//u//

Male
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 767

PostSubject: Re: Dustkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:18 am

Wildheart was as nervous as the apprentice. Dustpaw was his first apprentice and he didn't want to mess it up. He bent down slightly to touch muzzles with the younger tom. He purred slightly in nervous excitement. Taking his nose away, he began chanting, "Dustpaw! Dustpaw! Dustpaw!"

~Rockpaw of RiverClan~
20/80
Gathering, Month, Hunting, Patrols, Assessment

~Wildstorm of SkyClan~
80/240
Patrols, Hunting, Gathering, Apprentice, Two Months

~Mistpaw of Skyclan~
20/80
Gathering, Month, Hunting, Patrols, Assessment

~Lightningkit of WindClan~
5/15
Creation, Topic, Week

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
0Nevermore0

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dustkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:24 pm

Dustpaw flattened his ears for a moment and shrank back slightly at his mentor's loud voice, before he blinked and straightened again, his eyes gleaming i excitement. He bounced once in his place, before forcing himself to settle down, meeting the eyes of his mother in the back of the crowd and seeing her pride in him. He turned back to his new mentor, and settled down next to the warrior, watching his clanmates gleefully as they chanted his new name.

(OOC: Oml I'm so sorry XD I've been really busy lately and I just saw this.)

(Drawing him soon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dustkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Dustkit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-