Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Crushes/future mate for these girls.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

Crushes/future mate for these girls. Empty
PostSubject: Crushes/future mate for these girls.   Crushes/future mate for these girls. EmptySun 2 Jul 2017 - 12:21

Cat Name: Stormkit/paw
Clan:Windcla
Tom or She-Cat?:she cat

Special Requests:none preferably from Windclan but can be from any clan

Cat Name:Cherryblossom
Clan:none loner/rogue

Special Requests:can be clan cat or anything

Cat Name:Torrentkit/paw
Clan:Riverclan

Special Requests:to be in Riverclan please and also not somehow related to Tawnystorm or Frogjaw

Cat Name:Fennelkit/paw
Clan:Riverclan

Special Requests:same as Torrentkit's

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan

Last edited by Brownpaw/foot(old member) on Wed 5 Jul 2017 - 7:28; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

PostSubject: Re: Crushes/future mate for these girls.   Crushes/future mate for these girls. EmptySun 2 Jul 2017 - 13:25

I have Leafstorm of Thunderclan as a crush for Cherryblossom. They could have an affair or something, I'm open for anything.

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Crushes/future mate for these girls.   Crushes/future mate for these girls. EmptySun 2 Jul 2017 - 14:15

Sounds good to me whatever you want them to do :)

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunleap [t1], Bearpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3857

PostSubject: Re: Crushes/future mate for these girls.   Crushes/future mate for these girls. EmptySun 2 Jul 2017 - 14:36

Alright- I'll PM you with a few of my ideas.

Sunleap – T1 TC Warrior – #009966 | Bearpaw – TC Apprentice – #0066ff Feral/#006666 Forest
Bear's 1/2 Feral Buffs
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Crushes/future mate for these girls.   Crushes/future mate for these girls. EmptySun 2 Jul 2017 - 14:43

Alright

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Crushes/future mate for these girls.   Crushes/future mate for these girls. EmptyTue 4 Jul 2017 - 10:55

Torrentkit and Fennelkit have been added

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Crushes/future mate for these girls.   Crushes/future mate for these girls. EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 7:20

My WC kitty Talonpaw could be there for Storm? He just got his ceremony a few days ago. How far away is Storm from getting her Apprentice ceremony?

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Crushes/future mate for these girls.   Crushes/future mate for these girls. EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 7:28

Well as of today it's been a week I believe I'm gonna get it put up soon just gonna let the leader know. Also works for me

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Crushes/future mate for these girls.   Crushes/future mate for these girls. EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 7:34

Ok. Sounds good

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Crushes/future mate for these girls.   Crushes/future mate for these girls. EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 18:17

Bump for Torrent and Fennel

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crushes/future mate for these girls.   Crushes/future mate for these girls. Empty

Back to top Go down

Crushes/future mate for these girls.
Page 1 of 1