Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) Empty
PostSubject: Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)   Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 13:56

Shrewpaw wanted to go to Snakerocks. He hadn't been there since Maplecloud had taken him, and it had been super fun. He just needed someone to go with. His eyes scanned camp until landing on one cat in particular. Reedpaw. They still needed to finish their hunting competition, plus it would be hilarious to see the other apprentice get all worried about the adders. Grinning mischievously, he padded towards his frenemy.
"Hey Reedpaw. What do you say about resuming our hunting competition... at Snakerocks?" he asked, waiting for an answer.

Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)   Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 14:11

The apprentice was grooming the fur of his paws when a younger apprentice approached him. He turned his sight to the other cat smiling, but as soon as he saw the brown fur of his "rival", his green stared at him more seriously, but still friendly. The scars of his back and legs didn't hurt anymore but Reedpaw couldn't forget the battle with that badger. Before Shrewpaw talked, he sighed, a bit annoyed. "Hello, Shrewpaw. What do you want this time?" Just after his words, he noticed the suspicious smile on his face. What was he thinking about? He thought, doubtful.
After hearing his answer, Reedpaw stood up with a severe look. "If you want me to confess that I'm afraid of snakes then you're wrong. I'm not a coward! Adders don't scare and I would win our little competition in the Snakerocks or anywhere!" He meowed, smiling over-confident about his skills. The young cat wasn't lying bout not being afraid of those snakes, however, like always, he preferred to always be cautious so anything wrong could happen in a dangerous situation. "Just don't do anything reckless or unreasonable, right? You're not going to win anything at all if you got bitten by an adder." Reedpaw looked at him, with a defiant look and start walking to the Snakerocks, waiting for Shrewpaw to come with him.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)   Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 15:22

Shrewpaw snorted indignantly. Why would he want Reedpaw to say he was afraid of the snakes? It would be funny, but it would take some of the fun out of later. "No, I don't want you to be a coward or say you're afraid of snakes, I just want to prove that I am less afraid of snakes," Shrewpaw started, then listened to the rest of what Reedpaw was saying. What was this tom trying to get at? Was he admitting to being scared of snakes, or just saying why they are dangerous? It was one of those confusing things about fear that the brown apprentice couldn't understand for the life of him.
"First you say you aren't scared, then you suddenly you are so precautions about everything. Lighten up, I'm not going to be adder food." As he said that, Shrewpaw got and idea. What if he faked a snakebite? Now that would get Reedpaw to admit that he had as irrational of a fear as everyone else had. But for now, he wanted to win the competition. "Let's go Reedpaw!" He started padding out of camp at a quick pace, hoping to arrive soon.

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)   Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 15:54

Reedpaw rolled his eyes after hearing how Shrewpaw started arguing with him again. They always ended like that and because of that he could hardly call him his friend.
He walked to the Snakerock with the brown tom by his side.  "A coward is not the same as a cat that take some precautions for his own and the rest safety.At least for me, the difference between a coward and a brave cat is that the second one is capable to battle against his fears and defeat them. But not being a fearless and impulsive cat, because that only leads to unnecessary dangers that could harm others by accident." He meowed to the younger tom answering what he said about questioning his words about not being scar and also being a cautious apprentice. Maybe he shouldn't said anything because Shrewpaw would start arguing and fighting with him. However, Reedpaw was a prideful cat and felt like he had to defend his own words and thoughts.
The green eyes gazed the rocks where they were going with quick steps. He smiled, ready to start working in that competition. "Finally here. I guess we will use the same rules as before. The one that kill and catch more prey wins."

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)   Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) EmptySat 1 Jul 2017 - 4:26

Shrewpaw rolled his eyes at Reedpaw's statement about the difference between brave and fearless. It was definitely better to be fearless than brave, because without fear there was nothing to worry about. Well, there wasn't anything to worry about at all in his opinion. When they reached Snakerocks, Shrewpaw looked it over calmly. Now he wouldn't have to listen to Reedpaw speak to much, and now they could start the competition up once again.
"Okay Reedpaw. Ready to fail miserably?" the young apprentice asked, the immediately started scenting the air for prey. He soon smelled a mouse, and darted after the scent without hesitation, or scenting for adders for that matter. He saw that it was hiding under a rock, where it was cold but dry. Already imagining presenting it to Reedpaw, the young apprentice leaped for it. The mouse was terrified, and it jumped into the air. That probably got it away from snakes, but not from him. His claws closed around the airborne mouse, which squirmed slightly then stopped, as if wanting to male its death as easy as possible. As he landed, Shrewpaw gave it a quick bite to the back of the neck, then turned back to the golden apprentice proudly.
"Well, I caught something without getting bitten, and it was easy. That was a given, but your success is not, so let's see how you do."

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 4:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14754

PostSubject: Re: Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)   Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) EmptySat 1 Jul 2017 - 4:26

The member 'Squirrelnose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) Mistpe10
Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)   Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) EmptySat 1 Jul 2017 - 15:34

Reedpaw watched at the young apprentice caught the mouse and he had to admit that it was a great catch. The pale golden cat was about to congratulate him but then Shrewpaw had to start being an arrogant cat that the apprentice disliked. How dare him to say that Reedpaw wouldn't be able to hunt anything. "Well, we are about to see if you're right or not."
The tom sniffed the air and soon noticed the scent of a prey. He walked slowly to the place where a dove was standing on a tall rock. For his luck, the bird wasn't looking at him so he took the advantage and moved slowly, crouching and hiding between the smaller rocks until he was close enough. Reedpaw jumped with an open mouth and without making any sound, so the bird didn't have the possibility to notice him until his fangs were already in the flesh of its neck.
The apprentice fell in his four paws, with a bird that soon died after some struggling. He returned to the side of the brown cat and showed him the big bird with a puffed up chest before he left it on the ground. "Easy catch and it was pretty successful, isn't it? Let's see who is going to fail now." He meowed to the apprentice with a defiant voice.

Last edited by Lux on Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 15:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)   Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) EmptySat 1 Jul 2017 - 15:34

The member 'Lux' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)   Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) EmptySat 1 Jul 2017 - 17:16

Shrewpaw nodded. It was a good idea to go for a bird, though he was confused about the way Reedpaw puffed out his chest afterward. Was he trying to seem impressive? "Good catch," he said, eyes narrowed. It was a good catch, but an easy one. It wasn't going to win the competition or anything like that. "But we're still tied, so does it look I'm failing? I'll pull ahead of you in a matter of moments, I guarantee it."
The brown apprentice scented the air for prey again, and quickly detected prey. It was a rabbit this time, at the very edge of the sandy colored rocks, eyeing dandelions but looking around for snakes nervously. That would probably be enough to preoccupy the rabbit enough to give him a good chance of catching it. Rabbits were harder to catch, but Shrewpaw was confident he would get it. Moving slightly so that he was entirely downwind, Shrewpaw crouched low and stepped towards it. The rabbit was still more worried about food and adders to pay attention to him, so he was good. With a silent leap, he landed right over it. It barely had time to realize that the cat was there before he had bitten its neck. As he held up his catch, Shrewpaw noticed a snake two tail lengths away from him. Now would be the perfect time to pull a prank.
The brown apprentice suddenly spasmed, then keeled over. He let out a faked cry of pain. Hopefully it would be convincing enough to fool Reedpaw. "Snake bite!" he called desperately, gesturing to the snake. Most cats were so overly scared of everything, so it probably wouldn't be hard to fool his companion into thinking this was real. He shook his paw frantically then let out a few whimpers before gowinf limp.

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Sat 1 Jul 2017 - 17:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)   Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) EmptySat 1 Jul 2017 - 17:16

The member 'Squirrelnose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)   Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) EmptyMon 3 Jul 2017 - 16:12

Reedpaw saw how the other tom got away from him and disappeared from his sight. However, he didn't worry and waited for him while he smelled in search of his next catch.
The fur of the apprentice spiked up in surprise and fear when his ears perked to the direction where Shrewpaw screamed. He ran fast as his legs allowed him and jumped over a rock to see what was happening. The brown tom was on the ground with a dead rabbit and in front of him, a treacherous snake. His heart started beating fast seeing that the younger cat was probably hurt and now the adder was approaching to him. Reedpaw moved guided by his protection instincts and leaped toward the snake, that wasn't paying attention to him so it didn't see him coming with his open jaws and unsheathed claws. The pale golden cat bit hard the lower part of its so the snake didn't have any chance to bite him or survive. Once he was sure that the animal was dead, he left the corpse and trotted to the side of the bitten apprentice. "Shrewpaw! Does it hurts!? Are you feeling dizzy or something?! We need to go back to the camp before it's too late! Where were you bitten?" He cried, desperately. But the older tom soon realized something strange. He didn't have any blood on his pelt and Reedpaw couldn't find any wound. His concerned face changed to a confused and angry expression. "What in the name of Starclan...?!"

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)   Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) EmptyMon 3 Jul 2017 - 16:54

Shrewpaw tried to keep his act up at Reedpaw's reaction, disguising the guffaws he let out as whimpers of pain. He couldn't believe how fierce the golden tom looked as he attacked the snake, as if he was the greatest warrior defeating a powerful enemy. And his look o distress that was strewn across his face was so priceless that Shrewpaw had to let out a few "whimpers" there. He feebly nodded in response to the fearful questions, though he almost came out of act right there and then. If this hadn't shown how truly scared the other apprentice was, then nothing would. When the other tom's expression turned from concerned to confused, Shrewpaw finally got out of act and began laughing hysterically. He laughed for a rather long time before managing to speak between snorts.
"Oh Reedpaw! You should have seen the look on your face when you attacked that thing! It was as if you you were a warrior of LionClan itself! And that terrified look of distress when you came over to me... it was priceless!" Shrewpaw laughed even more here, and rose to his paws. "You are the most gullible cat ever! You were just like-" the dark brown apprentice imitated an extremely scared face "- for no reason at all! Even if I had been bitten it wouldn't be that big of a deal." Shrewpaw falshed a cheeky smile. "I guess we know you really are scared of snakes now."

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)   Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) EmptyMon 3 Jul 2017 - 19:57

The apprentice looked confused and angry to Shrewpaw while he was mocking at him because he fell on his annoying and not funny joke. The golden cat couldn't feel more tricked and anger was growing inside his chest as the other apprentice was talking and laughing.
Reedpaw growled furious and frustrated. "Oh, for Starclan! Now are you talking about my fears again!? That's why to did all this!? Tricking me to believe that you were in danger and actually being in danger... Well, guess what?! Of course I have fears! I'm afraid of losing anyone that is close to me just like happened with my sister! I couldn't do anything for her... And now that I tried to "save" you just to discover that you were making a prank on me..." He hissed angrily. The remember of Cherrykit was still fresh on his mind. He always tried so hard to protect everyone but this cat used that against him and Reedpaw couldn't stand it. "I'm not afraid of snakes or dogs or badgers... I can fight them without hesitation just like I did with that adder to protect my friends! But I was wrong... all this time... Now I see that we were never friends, not even enemies or something like that. You had proven that you don't care about me like I did for you."
The apprentice turned his body and picked up the snake. Without looking at  Shrewpaw, the tom walked toward the bird that he caught before and carried it with the reptile. However, even when it seemed like he was about to go, Reedpaw looked back at the brown tom with narrowed eyes and left the prey in his paws to speak. "I don't care anymore if you say that if I leave the Snakerocks then you win the competition. You can keep that stupid title of "winner". I trusted you, Shrewpaw, after we battled against the badger but now..." The last words just sounded like a muttering because the apprentice was tired of all this situation. He sighed, aiming to go back to the camp with the prey he hunted.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)   Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) EmptyTue 4 Jul 2017 - 3:45

"Jeez, it was just a joke, Reedpaw. No need to get so worked up about it," Shrewpaw started. He was very surprised at the other apprentice's outburst. He had assumed that he would be either embarrassed or laughing along with him, but he had not at all suspected an angry response.And for some reason, getting Reedpaw to admit to fear wasn't satisfying at all, practically the opposite. As he watched the other cat go, the dark brown apprentice realized that if he didn't say something now, then he would be disappointed.
"Wait! The point of that was to be funny, and to me it was. Sorry if you took it a different way, but I never meant for you to go all angry. Of course I would save you in a situation where you needed help, and why should it be any different now? Think of this like a drill. You may have proved to me your scared, but you also proved you are a valiant hero and would protect me if I needed it. And no, the competition is still tied. You caught the adder, remember? So you can go now, but I'll be asking to continue this sometime, okay?" Shrewpaw hoped that it sounded sincere, because it was. It may not have been fueled by fear of loosing his friend, but by disappointment. The prank that had been hilarious had epically failed, and he wanted a chance to do something right.

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)   Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 4:25

Reedpaw glanced from the corner of his eyes to apprentice that he considered his friend or something similar. The tom had to admit that they had created a bond but is was hard for him to say which kind. Maybe for that bond, the pale golden cat had a moment of vacillation after Shrewpaw's words. He couldn't forget what he did to him but still... stopping being his "friend" also meant that he would lose someone else, like Cherrykit. "All right. I'll go to the camp for now and you can ask me anytime to go out again or not. Do what you want." After this, the apprentice left the Snakerocks with the prey on his mouth, disappearing into the woods.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)   Pranked with the snakes (For Lux) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pranked with the snakes (For Lux)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next