Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 1 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2513

Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 27 Jun 2017 - 14:59

After all she'd gone through, Darkstar believed wholeheartedly that the newly returned apprentice more than deserved her warrior name. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather for a Clan meeting!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 27 Jun 2017 - 16:26

The Gray ginger tabby she cat had managed to get her fur clean and free of matting which she was glad that it was clean and sleek again. You could tell who she was. Hearing the call she hadn't heard in so long. She got to her paws and sat among her clanmates. Some she recognized and some she didn't

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 1 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017 - 18:20

Darkstar offered the grey she-cat a smile before she began the ceremony. "We gather today to make an apprentice into a warrior. Cinderpaw, please come forward." She deserved this after so long. "I, Darkstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Cinderpaw, do you promise to uphold and protect the warrior code and your clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017 - 18:26

The Gray she cat blinked surprised to say the least. It wasn't something she much expected but she was excited and grateful all the same. Standing slowly she took a step forward and listened to the words she had wanted to hear since she was a small kit. Standing tall and held high she spoke with confidence"I do"she mewed.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017 - 23:04

"Then by the power of StarClan I grant you your warrior name. Cinderpaw, from this moment forward you will be known as Cinderfrost. StarClan honors you for your faith and tenacity,
and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan.
" The leader leaped down to join in the chanting of the new warrior's name.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinderpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: