Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Cat Genetics Calculator - For anyone who wants to have genetically-sound kits!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloody Rainy

Characters : {P}ansyface {L}eopardclaw {F}inchstream {R}yeheart {La}urelsong {N}ight of Stormy Gales {Fe}rnkit
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1275
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Deputy {F} RiverClan Newly Appointed Warrior {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior {La} WindClan Newly Appointed Warrior (N) Tribe of Endless Skies Prey-Hunter {Fe} SkyClan Kit

PostSubject: Cat Genetics Calculator - For anyone who wants to have genetically-sound kits!   Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:59 pm

Hey guys!

I found this awesome website a while ago, and I thought that I would share it with all of y'all!  It's a genetics calculator that I've found is very simple to use if you have even a basic grasp on cat genetics.  I know not everyone in the Warrior Cats fandom really care about proper genetics for their cats (heck even the Erins don't xD) but I know some people do, including me!  If anyone if interested, I would be willing to edit this post later to include a basic genetics guide to help people figure out the calculator; if you would like that please post down below and tell me  Wink

> Cat Genetics Calculator <

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

Leopardclaw ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelsong ~ Fernkit ~ Night of Stormy Gales
ThunderClan Deputy | RiverClan Warrior | ShadowClan Warrior | WindClan Warrior | SkyClan Kit | Tribe of Endless Skies

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/~rainstone18

Cat Genetics Calculator - For anyone who wants to have genetically-sound kits!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: