Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Short n' Sweet Battle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Short n' Sweet Battle Empty
PostSubject: Short n' Sweet Battle   Short n' Sweet Battle EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 10:45 pm

Basically, Falconpaw can't have an assessment so, I need a battle.

TC vs Whatever.

Just a few people are gonna be involved, three to be exact. It makes four with me. Basically, he's gonna cross the border and go hunting on accident (the ash and such made the scent marks nearly obsolete.) Whatever clan cat finds him hunting will attack (probs grumpy and hungry)

They can all be from the other clan or any mixture. Besides all TC of course.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Short n' Sweet Battle   Short n' Sweet Battle EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 10:49 pm

I could toss Silentstrike in, although I'm not sure if he would attack unprovoked, unless Falcon is pretty deep into the territory~

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Short n' Sweet Battle   Short n' Sweet Battle EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 10:51 pm

He can get nervous and lost since he can't tell where he is and get deeper if you want.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Short n' Sweet Battle   Short n' Sweet Battle EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:50 pm

That works!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Short n' Sweet Battle   Short n' Sweet Battle EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 7:05 am

I have my apprentice Oakpaw from Windclan
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW

PostSubject: Re: Short n' Sweet Battle   Short n' Sweet Battle EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 7:07 am

Which, btw Maple, Brackenberry is mentoring.
Sorry for double posting. Or does that rule not apply here? Srry, I'm new.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Short n' Sweet Battle   Short n' Sweet Battle EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 7:10 am

It's fine, it's fine. Double posting isn't something that is allowed unless you are bumping or trying to get an old topic back into being active. I'll add Oakpaw and, welcome to WCC!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Short n' Sweet Battle   Short n' Sweet Battle EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 7:21 am

Can Talonpaw get some of that sweet battle action? He's a Windclan apprentice and a prime buttwhole that can further escalate tension.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: Short n' Sweet Battle   Short n' Sweet Battle EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 7:26 am

And Oakpaw knows. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Short n' Sweet Battle   Short n' Sweet Battle EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 7:28 am

3 v 1 it is then, I'll get a topic started.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: Short n' Sweet Battle   Short n' Sweet Battle EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 7:35 am

3 v 1? Ummmm, how is that gonna fare for Falconpaw? U should bring one other. I have Cedarpaw of Thunderclan too, but it's your choice.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Short n' Sweet Battle   Short n' Sweet Battle EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 12:28 pm

Sure, you can add Cedarpaw.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: Short n' Sweet Battle   Short n' Sweet Battle EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 12:58 pm

Umm tho can u tell me really quick how to do battle before cause I've never done. And can Cedarpaw and Oakpaw fight so it's easier for me to keep track of?
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Short n' Sweet Battle   Short n' Sweet Battle EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Well, for Thunderclan, we could have Maplecloud trying to find the apprentices and she walks up on the battle and then gets involved, that way it's 3v3?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Short n' Sweet Battle   Short n' Sweet Battle EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 2:57 pm

Okey dokey!

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short n' Sweet Battle   Short n' Sweet Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Short n' Sweet Battle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: