Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Asterkit of Riverclan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Waluigi

Waluigi

Characters : [A]sterpaw || [L]ichenpaw || [B]riarkit || [M]othkit
Clan/Rank : [A] Riverclan/Apprentice [L] Skyclan/Apprentice [B] Thunderclan/Kit [M] Shadowclan/Kit
Number of posts : 85

Asterkit of Riverclan Empty
PostSubject: Asterkit of Riverclan   Asterkit of Riverclan EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017 - 23:19

Cat Name: Asterkit - Asterpaw - Aster???

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance: Blue-grey short hair with green eyes
ref:

Personality: Asterkit is inquisitive, observant and polite. Shy at first, but likes to discuss just about anything under the sun once she knows you. Speaks in a weirdly formal tone, even to her friends. She keeps a tight lid on her more intense emotions, and often pretends to act more calm or logical than she actually feels. Unfortunately, even though she's capable of kindness, she can also come off as distant or insensitive. Often overestimates her own emotional threshold or intelligence, even if she is smart. Sometimes she thinks she knows what's best for others, but won't push them to change unless they let her in.

Clan: Riverclan

Origins: Riverclan NPC x Riverclan NPC

(also, i've been off the site for a couple months, so while this isn't my first cat, she'll hopefully be my first active one. i'm going to assume my other two characters are dead in rp?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Asterkit of Riverclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asterkit of Riverclan   Asterkit of Riverclan EmptyWed 21 Jun 2017 - 1:20

aproof

and yeah, the other two are dead
Back to top Go down

Asterkit of Riverclan
Page 1 of 1