Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

SWAGFART'S PHOTO HALL OF FAME AND ALSO SOME STORIES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpookyScaryDrippyPants

Characters : (S)unpaw(Deceased, (L)eafstorm, (F)lowerpetalDeceased, (G)ingerpawDeceased, (R)owantalon, (W)illowpaw, (SH)arppaw, (M)intkit
Male
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1495
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice/ Thunderclan Warrior/ Riverclan Newly Appointed Warrior / Default Rouge/ Shadowclan Warrior /Shadowclan Apprentice

PostSubject: SWAGFART'S PHOTO HALL OF FAME AND ALSO SOME STORIES   Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:19 pm

BEHOLD
The Magical Gallery Of Swagfartstar, a wonderful OC. Feel free to make art and write stories- they'll be added here!

Swagfartstar's info:
Birdfeather hes the Thunderclan medicine cat hes blind and has silver fur hes cool and he can travel in dreams and tho straclan.
Beautysparkle is a really pretty cat shes pretty and everybody lovs her but she died after having swagkit. She's a used to be shaodowcaln warror
The leader of thunderclan sed that Birdfeather coud raise Swagstar nd it wud be okey.

His personality is really cool and brave and daring and awesome hes a good leader and thats why he got to skip apprentice and goes to swagfart right away from being a kit for just a day because hes such a good figter. he got 2 b leder after like a week of bein a warrior because hesaved the clans and he killed scourg and he got to keep his first name too because he was special!

He has super cool long fur thats purple but it turns pink sometimes when he wants it to. he has a green socks on his feet that are made of MAGIC WOOL and his eys are rainbow. hes the best figter in all the clans and he can kill scroge easily hes really cool . he has super long claws and his ears are yellow.

The Adventures Of SwagfartStar

"One day, Sawgfartstar was sitting in his den acting like a derp. 'Oh! I want my fur to be pink now!' He thought to himself. So he squeezed really hard, but then a rainbow unicorn poop came out. After sniffing it, he realized it smelled like cupcakes. He then squeezed really really hard and a mushroom came out. He ate the mushrrom and then his fur turned pink. Swagfartstar then went to sleep, happy with the days work.

a fantastical tale by Malpe

Swagfart Art:

Swagfartstar, by Squirrelnose

Swagfartstar, By Grey

Swagfartstar, By Bertie Bertie
he tasted the rainbow

SwagfartStar, By Malpe

SwagFartStar, By Waluigi

SwagFartStar, by Fawnt

Proud member of Thiccclan, residents of Radclanland - Shadigo 4 lyfe - Official Shadowclan Father
I hAvE CLaiMEd tHIS COloR foR CBOXING IT IS MINE

Last edited by Drippy on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bertieween

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit, Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest, Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Male
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 501
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan

PostSubject: Re: SWAGFART'S PHOTO HALL OF FAME AND ALSO SOME STORIES   Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:10 pm

whatever:

he tasteds the ranbow

thunderclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  -  skyclan kit  -  kittypet  -  tribe of endless skies prey-hunter

me likey choro the churro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpookyScaryDrippyPants

Characters : (S)unpaw(Deceased, (L)eafstorm, (F)lowerpetalDeceased, (G)ingerpawDeceased, (R)owantalon, (W)illowpaw, (SH)arppaw, (M)intkit
Male
Sagittarius Horse
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice/ Thunderclan Warrior/ Riverclan Newly Appointed Warrior / Default Rouge/ Shadowclan Warrior /Shadowclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: SWAGFART'S PHOTO HALL OF FAME AND ALSO SOME STORIES   Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:00 pm

ADDED OH BOY THIS GALLERY SURE IS GETTIN GOOD

Proud member of Thiccclan, residents of Radclanland - Shadigo 4 lyfe - Official Shadowclan Father
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maplewitchbatpumpkin

Characters : Maplecloud{M}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{S}, Gustpuddle {G}, Brackenberry {Br}, Fern {F}
Male
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 1249
Clan/Rank : Windclan warriors {G, S}, Shadowclan YW {B}, Thunderclan warrior {M}

PostSubject: Re: SWAGFART'S PHOTO HALL OF FAME AND ALSO SOME STORIES   Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:08 pm

this thing:

also this thing:

|Silentstrike|Gustpuddle|Blazeflight|Brackenberry|Maplecloud|
|Windclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Shadowclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Thunderclan Warrior|
:D Thanks to Jaybird for my amazing signature cats :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpookyScaryDrippyPants

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SWAGFART'S PHOTO HALL OF FAME AND ALSO SOME STORIES   Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:25 pm

PURE BEAUTY- ITS ADDED THANK YOU FOR YOUR WONDERFUL CONTRIBUTIONS

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waluigi

Characters : [A]sterpaw || [L]ichenpaw || [B]riarkit || [M]othkit
Female
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 85
Clan/Rank : [A] Riverclan/Apprentice [L] Skyclan/Apprentice [B] Thunderclan/Kit [M] Shadowclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: SWAGFART'S PHOTO HALL OF FAME AND ALSO SOME STORIES   Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:58 am

time to add some anime:

watermark version:

Asterpaw -  Apprentice - Riverclan - 20/80 - #6633cc
Lichenpaw - Apprentice - Skyclan - 20/80 - #6bd106
Briarkit - Kit - Thunderclan - 5/15 - #663333
Mothkit - Kit - Shadowclan - 5/15 - #cc3300
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpookyScaryDrippyPants

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SWAGFART'S PHOTO HALL OF FAME AND ALSO SOME STORIES   Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:34 am

GAH I CAN'T SEE IT

CANU GIV MEH THE LINKK PLZZZZZ

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Waluigi

Characters : [A]sterpaw || [L]ichenpaw || [B]riarkit || [M]othkit
Female
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 85
Clan/Rank : [A] Riverclan/Apprentice [L] Skyclan/Apprentice [B] Thunderclan/Kit [M] Shadowclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: SWAGFART'S PHOTO HALL OF FAME AND ALSO SOME STORIES   Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:31 pm

this is why you preview your work kids

pls work:

watermark ver:

Asterpaw -  Apprentice - Riverclan - 20/80 - #6633cc
Lichenpaw - Apprentice - Skyclan - 20/80 - #6bd106
Briarkit - Kit - Thunderclan - 5/15 - #663333
Mothkit - Kit - Shadowclan - 5/15 - #cc3300
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpookyScaryDrippyPants

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SWAGFART'S PHOTO HALL OF FAME AND ALSO SOME STORIES   Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:04 am

YES ITS PURE MAJESTY
ADDED
TYSM

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Male
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 325
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}

PostSubject: Re: SWAGFART'S PHOTO HALL OF FAME AND ALSO SOME STORIES   Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:50 am

Pure Ecstacy:

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpookyScaryDrippyPants

Male
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: SWAGFART'S PHOTO HALL OF FAME AND ALSO SOME STORIES   Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:15 pm

yes ILL TAKE IT

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SWAGFART'S PHOTO HALL OF FAME AND ALSO SOME STORIES   

Back to top Go down

SWAGFART'S PHOTO HALL OF FAME AND ALSO SOME STORIES
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: