Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two

Go down 
+2
Dewberry
Maple
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4836

Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two Empty
PostSubject: Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two   Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 0:25

Mother's Name: Gustpuddle
Clan: Windclan
Origins: Smokepelt x Hazefur

Father's Name: Hollowfang
Clan: Windclan
Origins: Pantherlily x Iforgotsorry

Adopted Kits?: Sure
Special Requests: To look like the parents, is all I ask :D

NOTE: Hollowfang is considered a missing cat, so any kits will not have a father, at least not until BelleBlue comes back.
ANOTHER NOTE: There is a special plot involved in this, which includes a kit born sick who will later die, PM me if you want more details or want to be more involved in it :O :D

Gust:

Hollow:

The two together:

- Dapplekit (NPC), Maple
- Stormkit, Brown
- Sootkit, Daystream
- Softkit, Softbird

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |

Last edited by Malpe on Thu 22 Jun 2017 - 21:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two   Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 5:30

They're gonna have such cute babies!

:3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3841

PostSubject: Re: Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two   Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 7:58

I have noooo roooooom T-T

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two   Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 8:47

Oooh could I make one?

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two   Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 9:23

I have Stormkit(light) for them she is already accepted

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two   Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two EmptyThu 22 Jun 2017 - 21:12

Stormkit will work just perfectly! Thanks!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two   Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two EmptyThu 22 Jun 2017 - 21:16

the birth topic will be tomorrow! Last chance to have a kit in this litter!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two   Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 14:39

I can make a Hollowkit

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two   Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 20:20

I just joined but I would love to make a kit for this if it's still open!
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two   Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 20:22

Unfortunately, this is no longer open. I'm sorry 'bout that, and I hope you can find parents for your kits!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two   Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 20:22

Darn! Thank you though!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two   Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Gusts in the Hollow, Take Two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Parent & Mate Finder :: Parent/Kit Finder-
Jump to: