Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)

Go down 
+2
Drippy
Jughead
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) Empty
PostSubject: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 20:35

Witnesses get full rein after the cats are taken, wait until then to post. Anyone can be a witness, no need to sign up)

SC can spot Bat by the Thunderpath or just be at Fourtrees, everyone else can spot them from Fourtrees.)

Bat trotted into the clearing, looking back at his very clearly tired mate, the journey to Fourtrees was rather tiring for the she-cat, it wasn't something she had done in a while. Sniffing around, he spotted some marigold. With a soft purr, he nudged the clump with his paw, seeing how well the roots were stuck in. Strong plant, quick growth, more plants to come. He snipped a few stalks with his teeth and then broke the wall of ferns that led to the black path. He was hoping for Horsetail.

Pepper settled down to eat the two mice that Bat had insisted she brought along with her. He had run off the collect, he couldn't help it now. With a soft purr at the idea, she curled her tail around her mangled legs to soothe the rawness from all the travel. Finishing her meal, she decided to groom the sooty stains from the hind legs that had been dragged through it. She spat at the nasty taste and then dragged herself over to the ferns where he had left. She knew he'd be careful due to the result of her accident. But, she still worried for the slender tom.

Plotting topic: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t29179-prison-break-plot-open#363140

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 21:37

Leafpaw yawned as he padded towards the edge of Thunderclan territory, following his patrol. He rolled his eyes- by 'patrol' he meant Specklefang. Why did he have to do the last patrol of the day with Specklefang?
He sighed, but his ears pricked as he heard movement ahead.

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 22:21

Nutpaw knew she didn't need to go on an extra patrol, but she was anyway. She felt extremely guilty about breaking the warrior code, and felt that she had to make it up to her clan. She was pretty close to fourtrees when she smelled a scent that was definitely not RiverClan. Fur slightly bristled and on alert, Nutpaw started padding to the scent to see if whoever it was was dangerous.

You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 23:01

Meanwhile, Roaringpaw was on a mission.

He had left the marshy camp without a word to Honeydrop, taking traveling herbs he concocted while his mentor slept in order to make the long and treacherous journey to Highstones alone. The medicine cat apprentice didn't want her asking about what he was doing, or worse- stopping him. Roaringpaw had to talk to Ambernose, his recently deceased mother who now resides with Starclan, and find out how she died. Then maybe, just maybe, his best friend sister Echopaw would stop blaming their fellow sibling Tawnypaw for their mother's death and everything could be okay again.

Padding along the thunderpath, Roaringpaw decided to head toward fortress. He didn't know if that was the quickest way, but it was the only way the apprentice knew well. Plus, it was probably the safest way. Traveling through Windclan would protect him from running into cats that knew nothing of the warrior code. If Windclan cats caught him, then he could explain that he was going to visit the Highstones. It wouldn't be ideal, but that was better than running into-

When the scent of rogues slammed into his nose, Roaringpaw's fur stood on edge as the thing he was trying to avoid the most wafted strongly through the air.

What were they doing here? The apprentice didn't know what to do now that his route to Highstones was blocked by cats that were probably unfriendly. He stepped hesitantly, not wanting to turn back after getting so far. 'I can't stop,' Roaringpaw reminded himself. He needed to talk to his mother. Gathering his courage, the tom crept into the undergrowth outlining the clearing and watched the cats below. He would wait for the perfect moment to sneak over to Windclan's territory without those cats noticing.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 0:28

Specklefang wasn't particularly happy about being with Leafpaw for a patrol but beggars couldn't be choosers. Specklefang's ears picked up a wrestling in the undergrowth, crouching low Specklefang swished her tail to tell Leafpaw to shut his trap. She waited a moment, then another before leaping. But what was below her paws was not a mouse, it was a cat! Quickly unsheathing her paws Specklefang rolled away from the she-cat, the familiar crippled she-cat making Specklefang's eyes widen.

"Pepper! I'm sorry, I thought you were a mouse or something!" Specklefang had a healthy amount of respect for the she-cat, she had helped give Thunderclan herbs and prey after all. Shaking out her fur Specklefang got to her paws, padding up to Pepper with a bashful smile though it didn't last long. "Is Bat here too then?" The she-cat pondered, though it was kind of to herself.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 7:47

Now Nutpaw wasn't just scenting strange smells, she was hearing strange noises too. Curiosity getting the best of her, she stepped out into the clearing. What she saw surprised her. There was a ThunderClan cat and a loner in plain view, though Nutpaw scented another one of each. And was that ShadowClan scent from the last gathering or was it fresh?

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 14:39

Roaringpaw peered through his hiding spot to watch the two rogues  closely. He saw one of them eat something-freshkill?- and the other pad over to clump of something that looked vaguely familiar from this distance. Scooting closer, the medicine cat apprentice blinked when he thought he saw the cat nipping some leaves off a...marigold plant? 'Do these cats know medicine?' the little tom wondered with amazement. Maybe that was why they were here- to collect herbs? He watched from the other side as the black cat rummaged some more farther into the undergrowth.

When the scent of Riverclan invaded his nostrils, Roaringpaw jolted into attention. There was another cat here. However, before he could properly worry about the alarmingly close scent of an enemy clan cat, Roaringpaw slightly jumped when the other rogue who had been eating earlier got jumped on by a Thunderclan warrior, followed by a Thunderclan apprentice. This was his chance! The medicine cat started to creep inexpertly through undergrowth, circling over to the side that flanked Windclan's territory.

He stopped abruptly when a Riverclan cat stepped out of the undergrowth right where he was just about to go. Roaringpaw watched the apprentice sniff the air, and knew he would be easily found if he didn't do something now.

The medicine cat apprentice started to run for the Windclan border.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 15:32

Nutpaw jolted backward in surprise as the ShadowClan apprentice raced past her. Who in StarClan's name was he, and what was he doing on WindClan territory? He looked familiar, but Nutpaw wasn't sure from where. She was pretty sure that he should not be on WindClan territory, even if it wasn't her concern it was still against the warrior code. "Hey! ShadowClan apprentice!" she called, stepping out farther. Suddenly she recognized him as the ShadowClan medicine cat apprentice, she always took note of who those were.

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 17:44

The little tom ran as fast as he could, yellow eyes set on the moorland as he bounded towards it awkwardly through the undergrowth. When the Riverclan apprentice called out to him, Roaringpaw quickly glanced back to see a cat much bigger than him. The she-cat would easily catch him, even if she decided to chase after him as far away as he is now.

'What am I doing?' Roaringpaw questioned himself. The medicine cat apprentice was beginning to see how hopeless this was. At this rate, he'd never get to Highstones. Skidding to a halt, Roaringpaw turned to face the Riverclan apprentice, a few fox-lengths from the Windclan border. The small black tom knew he shouldn't run anymore- it would only make things worse. So, with caution, he wordlessly stepped away from the undergrowth towards the she-cat.

"Sorry, that was kinda stupid," Roaringpaw meowed sheepishly. "I just wanted to get to Highstones...sorry that I'm not going at half-moon like I should, but something really important came up that needs to be taken care of before it's too late and the only reason why I can do this is because I'm a medicine cat apprentice so I can't fight anyways so don't worry I won't attack you or anyone please don't get mad at me or my clan." He took a gulp of air after his finishing his really, really long, anxiety-filled statement.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 20:43

OOC: pssst I know I'm not a mod and I don't mean to usurp but can we all remain in a posting order? So everyone has a chance to post?
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 20:55

OOC: Yo my dudes, I know this isn't my topic, but unless you are in the plot with more than one cat, please wait until everyone that needs to posts before you go and post again, we don't want half of the plot to happen with only half the cats there. Patience is a virtue~
EDIT: Basically what Grey said cx

Brackenberry ran to fourtrees, chasing a hare that he had been following since he left camp. The small but plump creature just narrowly escaped his paws as he lunged towards it, and only now did he notice that there were cats all around him, and they had seen it all. he cowered back, his anxiety creeping over and clawing at him with reckless intentions. He was so stupid, he didn't even smell Riverclan and Shadowclan ahead of him- not even the rogues that resided at the barn. It appeared that Thunderclan was also there, so the only clan that hadn't seen his stupidity was Skyclan. "I-I... I didn't mean to, I... I'm so s-sorry." His obvious anxiety and social awkwardness was getting worse by the moons, and he knew he needed to try to stop it, but he couldn't. The only thing on his mind now was, 'Oh my Starclan, I'll never get out of this.'

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 0:11

"What are you doing here?" He whispered angrily to the rouge. "If any other clan cats catch you here, you're dead meat!"
He jumped as a Windclan tom appeared. He shot a worried glance towards Pepper before nodding to the tom. "Uh... Hello there."
The tom watched with mild confusion, startled as a cat leapt through the trees, followed by another. Leafpaw's nose twitched- was it just him, or did he smell twolegs nearby? He shook himself.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 2:05

Pepper's fur fluffed up comically as Specklefang pounced on her and she made a noise of surprise. Who wouldn't, the warrior was nearly the size of a fox, maybe bigger. She shook out her fur as much as a crippled cat could and chuckled, "I certainly am not that small!" she said with a purr of humor. "He's gather some herbs and checking to see how they handled the fire." then she looked around at the large amount of cats that had all stumbled here. Leafpaw's comment made her roll her eyes. A warrior had told her a much more sincere version, a threat really in the same way when she had came here as a kit with her Wisteriasky's father and the others. What a day that was, she had been distraught that time. "I'm on neutral ground, this land is not claimed by any clan." she caught his worried look and shook her head. "I didn't know there were more Blacktwigs in ThunderClan.."

Bat heard the commotion and shot up to investigate. However, before he got a word out, a thing he hadn't seen in a long time surrounded him, a net. He yowled as he was scooped up and pushed into a cage. He heard a dreadful click and hissed at the Up-Walker who had done this to him.

The twoleg mumbled grumpily as it grabbed strange items, silver "branches" with hoops, the same giant web on its branch. He saw the other cats and quickly began picking them off. First, the two relatively away from the rest, Nutpaw and Roaringpaw. A swoop of the web and they were stuck, to not lose them, the twoleg stuffed them in the same cage.

Next, he threw the heavy net over Specklefang sweeping her off the ground. Slinging the web over his shoulder, he simply grabbed Pepper.

Another twoleg bumbled into the clearing and shouted to the first. Swinging their own net, the twoleg caught Brackenberry and used the strange branch to catch Leafpaw, looping the strange string around his neck.

Traversing to the monster full of cages, the second took his catch and first lifted Leafpaw quickly, stuffing him into an open cage, slicing a harsh cut into his back. Fumbling with the cage, their was a click and the loop released the young tom. Leaving him to writhe with the injury. Next, Brackenberry was shoved into his own cage.

The first twoleg followed suit, pushing the net containing Specklefang into the cage and quickly throwing Pepper in with her. The cage was locked soon after.

((Have your little struggles and then we'll finish this. Leafpaw's first big boi scar was from a sharp broken bar from his cage. Witnesses can come in now if they want.))

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 11:15

Leafpaw yowled as he felt something rip into his back, going deep. His cries became louder and more desperate as he writhed in his cage, the jagged thing still in his back. With a sickening squelch he moved so it was pulled out. Blood quickly poured out of the wound, clumping up his fur.

Flowerpaw watched, wide-eyed, as the cats were thrown into the van. First came a black tom, one of the barn cats, probably. Her claws dug into the branch that she was lying down in- it was a good vantage point to see what Nutpaw had been up to.
They wrapped the cats up in strange things, a lot like spiderwebs on sticks but much stronger, before throwing them into cages.
She stifled a dry sob when she heard a cat, probably an apprentice, yowl. She had never seen a cat in so much pain. She peered over just in time to see all of them- two Thunderclanners, a big one with brown fur, and a smaller brown tabby, followed by the other rouge that lived in the far barn. That Shadowclan medicine cat and (she winced) Nutpaw were pushed into the strange metal cages along with a Windclan warrior.

The Twolegs got into the van and she raced down the tree trunk, leaping off at the last five feet. She hit the ground and sprinted in the direction of Riverclan camp, her lilac pelt a blur and her eyes narrowed against the wind. Oh Starclan, could I have stopped this?

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 12:31

Before Nutpaw could give any reassurance to the ShadowClan medicine cat, she felt a mesh of what seemed like had, silver, brambles close around her.  She looked up in confusion and anger, only to see a twoleg handling the net that had captured her. Looking beside her, she saw that the same thing had happened to Roaringpaw. Hissing slightly, she tried to claw out of the net she had been put into, but only succeeded in getting on of her paws caught between the loops of the silver stuff. Then, her body was stuffed into a cage, ripping her paw out of the mesh. It was bleeding slightly, but didn't hurt to much. The cage door slammed shut, and she was trapped, a prisoner of the twolegs. A sudden jolt of fear made her whimper. What if she was forced to become a kittypet, and never see her clanmates again?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)   You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point) Empty

Back to top Go down

You and I (Closed topic, Open after a certain point)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next