Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 1 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2511

Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 16:30

Darkstar leaped onto her designated false Highrockand called out. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a Clan meeting!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 20:44

Leafpaw padded out of the makeshift apprentice den, waiting to see what Thunderclan's leader had to say eagerly.

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 19:03

Spottedpaw

The apprentice blinked here yes shinning with excitement. She knew Jaysong had spoken with Darkstar and she couldn't help but wonder if this was her warrior ceremony. She'd woken up early and had groomed her fur so it sparkled in the sunlight filtering in through the makeshift den walls. The white fur was like new snow. She had been careful to groom her fur so it covered her long scars from her down each side and to her knees. She was still self conscious of the scars. Her last reminder of her time with Bear. She shook her head forcing her mind away from the terrible memories. She slipped from her nest taking a final look at it and felt a wave of excitement wash over her. She slipped into the clearing and took a seat by Leafpaw her eyes dancing with Excitement. "Any clue what this meeting is about Leafpaw?" She asked.

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 19:08

Leafpaw shook his head. "No idea," He said. "I was just about to go hunting. I've been an apprentice for so long.

He wrapped his tail around his paws, waiting patiently for the meeting to be over.

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 1 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017 - 15:32

"We gather today to make two apprentices into warriors. Spottedpaw and Leafpaw, please come forward." Once they had done so, she continued. "I, Darkstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Spottedpaw, Leafpaw, do you promise to uphold and protect the warrior code and your clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017 - 16:05

"I do," Mewed Leafpaw, his eyes shining.

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 24 Jun 2017 - 19:43

(Bump)

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 20:02

(ooc: SORRY!!!!! horse show!)
Spottedpaw

Her eyes flashed with excitement and pride. Jaysong had upheld her promise. She tooka breath and rose to her paws looking at Darkstar. She flicked her ear to one side as Leafpaw answered in the affirmative and she dipped her head. "I do" She mewed swallowing the lump in her throat. anxiety was beginning to creep up her paws. Was she really ready for this? To be a warrior?

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 11:46

Darkstar's eyes glittered with pride for the two young cats. "Then by the powers of StarClan I grant you your warrior names. Spottedpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Spottedbear. StarClan honors you for your perseverance and experience. Leafpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Leafstorm. StarClan honors you for your enthusiasm and skill, and we welcome you as full warriors of ThunderClan."

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 15:44

Leafstorm turned to Spottedpelt, his eyes wide with excitement. Finally, finally he was a warrior. He padded over to the camp entrance to begin his vigil, his already-fluffy fur standing straight up, and his chest puffed out with pride. enthusiasm and skill. He could barely believe it.

Sunpaw would be so proud of him.

Spottedpelt

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 6 Jul 2017 - 19:27

Spottedbear

The white and black apprentice looked up at Darkstar and her face clouded for a moment, the excitement and anxiety slipping away as if in a wind. Her name was Spottedbear. Would she never be rid of the foul tom who had given her the scars she was so careful to hide? Would her name forever remind her of the pain and humiliation she had suffered. Then Darkstars words slipped through her sullen defenses and her spirits rose. It's not a reminder of my pain and suffering... She thought, But of everything I have over come. Pride bubbled in her chest and she looked over at Leafstorm. "We're warriors!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Spottedpaw and Leafpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1