Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blossoming Pines [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Blossoming Pines [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Blossoming Pines [CLOSED]   Blossoming Pines [CLOSED] EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 17:14

Pineheart groomed her fur, brimming with excitement. Today was her first day as a mentor and she knew she had to look good for it. She was surprised when Rippedsky put her as the former kittypet Blossompaw's mentor. Even though the deputy said cats could change, she never expected that anyone would trust her enough to train someone. She just hoped that her new apprentice trusted her that much too.

Peeking into the apprentice's den to see if Blossompaw was awake. Seeing that she wasn't, she put on a patient smile and quietly wormed her way through the other sleeping cats. Touching the she-cat's nose she whispered, "Rise and shine, Blossompaw! We have an exciting day in front of us, you know!"

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Blossoming Pines [CLOSED] Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Pines [CLOSED]   Blossoming Pines [CLOSED] EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 21:14

Blossompaw formerly known as the kittypet,Milkyway, opened her bright blue eyes fluttering open. She had only recently been made an apprentice and everything was already so confusing to her. She was still getting used to the name as well. She knew her mentor spoke to her because her gaze was on her."alright...I...um what are we doing?"She asked getting up to her paws.

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Pines [CLOSED]   Blossoming Pines [CLOSED] EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 9:00

Pineheart's exitement only grew as Blossompaw woke, but she managed to stay calm for Blossompaw. "Well Blossompaw, today's our first day together. I'm your mentor, as Rippedsky said, and my job is to make sure you learn the ways of our clan, Skyclan. And don't worry, I was in the same spot as you not too long ago. Just like you I wasn't born into the Clans," she said. Going outside of the den she signaled Blossompaw to follow by waving her tail before speaking again. "Now, what do you want to do first? We can go look at the territory and I could show you the borders. Or I could teach you to hunt and fight. Or if you want to stay here you can get new bedding for the queens, but I doubt you'll want to do that, of course."

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Blossoming Pines [CLOSED] Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Pines [CLOSED]   Blossoming Pines [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Blossoming Pines [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1