Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]

Go down 
+5
Squirrelnose
Boulder
Drippy
Honey Badger
Wild
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 818

Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] Empty
PostSubject: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 18:41

Rockpaw was dozing as the slow morning in RiverClan passed. It was one of his off-days of training, so he wanted to enjoy it. He laid near the center of the camp, as most of the cats still in camp were also relaxing nearby. It was almost too quiet for the apprentice; he wanted someone to talk to.

Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] Luke_s11
~ Tigerkit of ThunderClan ~

Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] Tumblr_oi0xliFjno1ts58hjo1_r2_500

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 18:52

If there was one thing that Amberpelt didn't miss, it was being a queen. While it had been a relaxing time in the nursery, she had missed her duty of patrolling the territory and hunting for her Clan. She pulled herself from the warrior's den with a shake of her pelt, trying to get used to the cramp den but she had little regrets deciding not to remain in the nursery now that her kits were now apprentices. She allowed her gaze to scan over the camp, taking note of who was awake when her eyes landed on a familiar pelt. Motherly instincts roared inside of the brown she-cat as she quickly made her way to her son, wasting no time in licking down a clump of fur on his head that was sticking out of place. "Good morning, Rockpaw," she purred as she settled down next to him, her eyes almost hungrily scanning her son's pelt in order to make sure it was sleek and perfect.

Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 20:41

Flowerpaw padded quietly into camp. She looked around, keeping her head low, before heading to the center of the camp, where she saw two cats sharing tongues. She settled down near them and began grooming her own fur- after all, who would want to be friends with her?. She looked around again, curling her tail tightly around her body nervously.

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 22:42

Sunkit slowly went out of nursery. He was scared and proud at the same time. Mixed feelings were something usual for him. But he knew very well that it was time for meeting his new clan companions. There were already some cats on the clearing, altough it was just a morning. Suddenly he figured out, that they were sharing tongues. Can kits share tongues with other clan cats? I expect so. He approached some apprentices and silently greeted: "Hi, I am Sunkit! Who are you two?" He looked with interest look and nervously dug his little claws right into wet soil of RiverClan camp.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 6:55

Nutpaw padded out of the apprentice den, yawning lazily. Seeing the other cats gathering for some pleasant conversation and sharing tongues, she headed over to them and sat down. "Greetings," Nutpaw said, dipping her head politely. Trying to make conversation, she continued. "How's training going for you, Flowerpaw and Rockpaw? And Amberpelt, do you have an apprentice?" Nutpaw didn't notice the kit at first, but heard him say something. Turning towards him she said; "Oh! Hi, I'm Nutpaw. Who are you?"

Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] Signat10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 7:55

Flowerpaw grinned in spite of herself, her lilac-tabby fur fluffling up again, despite her best attempts to put it in order. "Hi there, Sunkit. My name's Flowerpaw." She mewed brightly. She turned as Nutpaw padded up. "Everything's a little weird, because I don't really have a mentor," She mewed sullenly. "I've been looking for a warrior without an apprentice, or an older apprentice, to teach me a few things. I was in the nursery for so long! Wisteriapaw and Sandypaw are almost warriors, and I've barely started."
She shook herself- the other cats didn't need to know her issues. She looked down at her paws, embarrassed at her sudden need to share with these cats.

+10 for the socially awkward feline

Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 10:12

Amberpelt pulled herself begrudgingly away from her son as other cats started to enter the clearing, a few of them strolling over to chat. She watched the group chat among themselves in silence before she cleared her throat as Nutpaw turned her attention to her and Flowerpaw spoke up. "I do have an apprentice or two but..." her green eyes became solely focused on Flowerpaw. "I would be more then happy to help with your training. I've been needing to get back into the swing of my warrior duties now that Snailpaw and Rockpaw are apprentices..." she paused, leaning over and giving her son another happy lick on the head before she continued, her eyes glimmering. "Teaching you how to hunt and showing you the borders would be prefect for that!" She paused after a few moments, turning her attention then to the young kit that had shown up - Sunkit. "And my name is Amberpelt, little one," she purred with a faint shrug of her shoulders, a prideful gleam in her eyes.

Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 11:59

Shellwater had been exhausted lately, mentally and physically. Her grief had driven her down into a pit, drowning her personality and leaving her the broken shell of a she-cat that she was. Listless and tired, she had barely gone through the motions lately, preferring to just lie in her nest in the warriors' den that still smelled of Otterleap. She knew her daughters, Splashpaw and Sparkwillow, were tired of being around her. She didn't blame them in the slightest. Hearing happy voices outside in camp, the beaten-down calico she-cat padded slowly out of the den, paws numb as she made her way to the fresh-kill pile. Nosing a carp out of the pile, and stifling thoughts of Snowpaw, the scarred warrior grabbed the prey in her jaws and moved over near Amberpelt, but not so close as to intrude on her Clanmates' conversations. She took a small bite of the fish after sitting down, ears barely giving a flick to show acknowledgement that some of her friends and Clanmates were there.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 14:58

"R-r-really?" The she-cat stuttered, looking up at Amberpelt with shining eyes. "Thank you!"

She purred a cheerful hello to Shellwater as she settled down before going back to grooming her pelt.

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 22:24

At the begging there were only a few RiverClan cats, but now things were getting much bigger and bigger. Even  more older cats came and almost every cat kindly greeted Sunkit. Little tom was obviously happy because of this, he half expected that no one will took care of his. Every time that someone greeted him, Sunkit meowed: "Hi!". Her meows were still quite shy and he tried to just listen to older cats talking. It was interesting that they were all talking about warrior things and about their mentors and apprentices and so on. At that moment, Sunkit was even more eager to become an apprentice as soon as possibly.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 818

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 14:29

Rockpaw halfheartedly swatted away his mother as she licked a piece of fur that had been standing on end. "Mooooooom," he said in a faux-whining tone. Then a few cats began joining the two, adding to the group. "I'm Rockpaw; it's nice to meet you," he said, introducing himself to Sunkit. He purred a greeting to the other cats that joined, even if they didn't say anything. It was nice for the clan to just relax for a bit, especially with the tense relations everyone was having with other clans. But that was how it always was, it seemed to the apprentice.

OOC: Y'all need to chill lol

Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] Luke_s11
~ Tigerkit of ThunderClan ~

Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] Tumblr_oi0xliFjno1ts58hjo1_r2_500

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 14:35

Flowerpaw stretched out luxuriously, letting the sun heat her pelt. "So how's training going?" She mewed, visibly relaxing as more cats joined the group. "I've been out exploring, mostly. Swimming's pretty hard though."

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 17:46

Streamkit's sleek,golden fur was shaking as she exited the nursery for the first time. Her nose twinged with excitement as a new barrage of scents and smells barreled into her nostrils. She made her way to Sunkit, a kit who was also in the nursery with her. Even though she knew him, she didn't know much about him. She slipped on an uneven slope of rock shortly, letting out a small squeal as she sped up to catch herself. Her amber eyes were wide as she investigated the Riverclan camp for the first time.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 19:05

As Ashkit slowly left the nursery, she scanned the area for threats, as they were in her point of view, the other cats. She gasped as she saw the large group gathering together. Maybe I should talk to them, Ashkit thought, but quickly dispelled it when she saw the group talking to each other. Why am I so shy? Why do other cats scare me so much, they're my clanmates! She screamed in her head. Shaking her head sadly, she slunk around the back of the nursery and lay on the ground, she observed the camp, and wished nothing more than to be a part of it all.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 19:07

Ooc: aayyy guys try to keep a posting order please~ don't leave anyone in the dust because that's not fun for anyone. It also gets really confusing for others in the topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: