Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I drew Art

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

I drew Art Empty
PostSubject: I drew Art   I drew Art EmptyMon 12 Jun 2017 - 14:55

I drew Art Orchidfeather_wcc_by_fracturedsnow-dbchdnp
So I got bored and had taken a break from doing my animations and ended up draw I mg a picture of my next character Orchidkit. She will be the daughter of Leopardclaw and Lichenfang..

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

I drew Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: I drew Art   I drew Art EmptyMon 12 Jun 2017 - 14:58

Wow- this is amazing! You're a great artist. I love how much detail you added to Orchidkit's pelt pattern.

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

I drew Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: I drew Art   I drew Art EmptyMon 12 Jun 2017 - 15:05

Thanks it actually didn't take me to take to long to much it took 2 hours I think.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

I drew Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: I drew Art   I drew Art EmptyMon 12 Jun 2017 - 17:59

O.O Woah draw some more this is amazing!

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

I drew Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: I drew Art   I drew Art EmptyMon 12 Jun 2017 - 18:16

I can draw more...hmm of y'all want a picture of you cat by chance I can make one I just need name gender looks and what breed your cat is based off of.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

I drew Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: I drew Art   I drew Art EmptyMon 12 Jun 2017 - 18:19

<3 <3 <3 I love the coloring and the body anatomy!! It looks awesome!

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
I drew Art Signat14
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

I drew Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: I drew Art   I drew Art EmptyMon 12 Jun 2017 - 18:24

Is it really that easy to just... whip out a drawing? (I have absolutely no artistic talent whatsoever)

Could you draw Sunpaw? She's my favorite character.

She's a female, smaller than the average cat. She has golden spotted tabby fur, with a white chest, muzzle and front legs, along with bright forest green eyes.

Ember Pheonix

I drew Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: I drew Art   I drew Art EmptyMon 12 Jun 2017 - 18:32

For me yes but I've been so involved with my animation I missed actually drawing lol and do you have a breed you based Sunpaw off of.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

I drew Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: I drew Art   I drew Art EmptyMon 12 Jun 2017 - 19:36

Oh yeah, sorry! She's based off of the classic American Shorthair breed.

Ember Pheonix

I drew Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: I drew Art   I drew Art EmptyMon 12 Jun 2017 - 19:38

Alright awesome I'll get started on her

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I drew Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: I drew Art   I drew Art Empty

Back to top Go down

I drew Art
Page 1 of 1