Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lexiderpio

Lexiderpio

Characters : [Br]ookkit (RC), [Li]ghtkit (SKC).
Clan/Rank : Kit bro x2
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 29

The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides Empty
PostSubject: The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides   The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 17:54

Some Things to Note:
I update by the chapter, which is usually 1-2 chapters a week depending on if I am busy or not.
I will say if I am busy with life stuff or if I am taking a Hiatus for something, so don't worry!
There may or may not be cameos of other WCC member's cats in the story ;P but dont worry, I always ask permission first!
All Characters in the story are my own (Unless they are yours and I asked permission to use them in the story) thus they are copyrighted. So please, dont say that you came up with the character and just give credit to me.
Message me if you have any questions about the story or any requests, I always take note of them! :P
----===+===----
Thank you for understanding!
----===+===----

Current Credits
All characters - Lexiderpio
Clans & Tribes - Lexiderpio
Book Cover - Grey
Territories - Lexiderpio
Plots & Ideas - Lexiderpio
All else thus far - Lexiderpio

Feel free to reply to any of the chapters and comment opinions, everything is saved in Docs so it will not get lost. Please, try to say what you are trying to say all in one post, as it makes it easier for other people to find the chapters. Thank you!

Think I should add something else here? Don't Hesitate to tell me!

Last edited by Lexiderpio on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 20:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexiderpio

Lexiderpio

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Allegiances   The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 17:54

MISTCLAN ALLEGIANCES
----===+===----
Leader - Rainstar
A silver tabby with white underbelly and chest, she had blue eyes, and she has a scars all over her legs from battling badgers who went for her legs.
Deputy - Tangleshade
A black tabby with dark brown socks, as well as a white locket pattern, he has amber eyes, and scars tearing his tail.
Medicine cat - Waspflurry

Last edited by Lexiderpio on Tue 13 Jun 2017 - 0:10; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lexiderpio

Lexiderpio

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides   The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 17:54

Allegiances

----===+===----

Tribes

Last edited by Lexiderpio on Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 15:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexiderpio

Lexiderpio

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides   The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 17:54

first chapter

Lexiderpio

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides   The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 17:55

chpter

Lexiderpio

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides   The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 17:56

another chapter

Lexiderpio

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides   The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides EmptySun 11 Jun 2017 - 14:57

9 cats arose from their eternal slumber, their vacation in a place that no normal cat could roam. A glowing white light appeared at the top of a small hill, although it was small, traveling up it makes every ounce of your body craving rest to return lost energy and strength.

Rainstar looked around, a darkness covering the land around her. The feeling of not knowing what was across the horizon ran through her mind, causing her fur to stand on end for a couple of moments. Although the idea of searching the land around her was pulling her closer to the darkness, the light was more captivating. With triumph she followed a path that looked like it had been in use for many, many moons. A forest seemed to appear around her everything outlined by a lacy line of light. When you looked at them for a while all you seemed to see were stars, but as soon as you blinked they would disappear.

“Rainstar.”, A high  pitched voice called out from the darkness. Two small eyes appeared next to her paws, and she watched as a cat seemed to form out of the darkness. Upon inspecting the young feline for a couple of moments, Rainstar began to cry. “Willowkit… It has been so long.” her voice echoed in the dream-like land.

Willowkit leaped onto a rock that Rainstar had not noticed, and she began to speak once more. “Mother, although I was not able to become a warrior, that did not make you ditur from your duties or sway from other cats as a side effect. I give you your first life, Leadership.”. Rainstar had forgotten why she was here in the first place. She had traveled to the Cave of Spirits, and been brought here to fulfill her ceremony of becoming Leader.

The kit had jumped off the rock once more and headed back to where she had came. Looking back her eyes, although emotionless, somehow showed signs of joy and regret at the same time. Bigger eyes and a broader frame appeared in front of her next.

A Piercing yellow, the sounds of wings splashing in the water formed. An image of Multicolored feathers floating in the darkness. “Rainstar, you have strived to get to where you are today, you have traveled through storms time and time again just to have the title of Rainstar. Which means that I ,Duckwing, can say with pride that you are deserving of your next life. Ambition. Always believe in what you believe in and work hard for your goals.” A dark brown pelt with starry like stripes appeared out of the fog like darkness. They touched noses, more strength was draining out of her body, but it seemed like the joy of the moment was replenishing it at the same time.

A familiar body appeared next. Her pelt was a silvery grey, as well as a white underbelly and chest. Her eyes, a beautiful watery blue, as if you were plunging into the water just to see what the bottom of the lake looked like. “Rainstar.” A motherly voice cooed with compassion, but a seriousness filled in the gaps where no emotion was present. “Daughter, You have come so long from a mere kit.” She padded toward Rainstar. A starry trail followed her, lighting up her eyes and being. “Now I give you your third life, Generosity.” A smile formed on her face. “Always be willing to give up your meal to someone more deserving, and show compassion to anyone needing it.”  “Sageleaf- Mother…” Tears formed in her eyes and her mouth gaped open as if to pour her emotions but nothing came from it. “Shhh darling, your time has come.” Sageleaf licked rainstars shoulder, “Good luck.” Her calm voice whispered into her ear. Then she disappeared, as a tear slid down Rainstar’s cheek.

Although Emotions were shown with every movement she had done, her eyes still shown determination and diligence as she awaited her next life.

A familiar face appeared in front of her, extremely familiar. “Stonepelt. I didn’t expect you to be here…” her voice was angry yet remorseful. A look of agitation appeared in Stonepelt’s eyes. “Don’t tell me what I did was wrong, We all have our way of doing things.”

“Don’t get caught up in chatter from your living self, you are here for a reason and one reason only.” A Bold, Impatient voice called out from the darkness.

Stonepelt turned around to gaze into the nothingness, and then turned back to rainstar. “I have come to grant you your fourth life, determination.” she cleared her throat, “And although what I did may not have seemed like the greatest to some people, I did not give up. Neither have you in your life, make sure it stays that way, don’t let anyone else take over your opinions.” She padded towards rainstar with a blank face and touched noses with her. A feeling of Annoyance arose from within Rainstar’s mind, a fiery passion to disprove someone who had already been punished for her sins reappeared in her soul. A dark outline appeared from Rainstar’s Figure.

Drip, Drop. A rain drop fell and splattered on Her nose making her flinch, and within seconds one measly rain dropped formed a terrible storm around her. A foggy mist making her seem blind, the silhouettes of cats would move and jump in the distance. The raindrops were black, and the silhouettes drooped into shadowy puddles on the ground. She tried to scream, but her attempts at yelling for help went unnoticed and all she could hear was the harsh pounding of raindrops on the ground and lightning strikes in the background.

“You did this.” “You Did this.” “You did this.” Multiple voices chanted all around her, as cats she had known were fighting and clawing as blood splattered onto the floor. Cats she knew, and cats she has never met were brawling and hissing at each other and all she could do was watch, her attempts to push away cats from each other failed. Her body was unable to touch anything, it would just walk through everything.

All the fighting cats, all the blood, all the terror disappeared and faded to black.
     “Rainstar!” “Rainstar!” “Wake up!”

Her eyes opened but where in slits, her claws were unsheathed and had made marks on the stone floor, her pelt stood upward as if she was battle ready, and from her slumber came hissing noises.

Waspflurry’s eyes were in slits and his face held a grim expression. “Did something ...happen?” No ceremony has gone wrong ever that she had known about. A confused expression formed on Rainstar’s face “What?” “What are you talking about?”. Waspflurry’s expression had doubt and worry written all over it. “What do you mean what am I talking about?! Did something happen or not?” She glared at the leader, but a terrible feeling formed within her. Rainstar’s eyes were round with confusion and annoyance.

“Something went wrong okay? I was getting my lives but then everyone was fighting and it all became a black blur.” She stated agitated, Attempting to lift her body. All her energy had dispersed and all her strength was gone. Her body slowly lifted, but the ground suddenly shook, causing her to fall back again.

Waspflurry looked around and to the exit of the cave, her eyes were wide and her teeth clenched. Rocks started to fall from the entrance of the Den, and then Bigger rocks. “Rainstar! We have to leave now!” Her ears were laid back onto her head, and her claws were unsheathed. The Ground started shaking very vigorously, causing the two felines to worry even more. Waspflurry ran to Rainstar’s side, pressing against her fur to where it was easier for her to get up. Moments Later rocks started falling from the ceiling inside the cave, as well as giant claw like stones that could pierce and kill you in an instant if you were caught beneath them.
“Rainstar! You must hurry, we need to get out of this cave now!”. Waspflurry knew that if they weren’t able to get out in time they would surely die. “I’m trying! My whole body is fatigued and it is really difficult trying to move!”. She put one paw in front of the other, they were synchronised and they were moving, but not fast enough.

A look of grief and pride appeared on Rainstar’s face, “Go! Go without me, I rather have just me die than both of us.”. Waspflurry looked at Rainstar, and her mind was filled with the thought that if she abided by this order she would be betraying Starclan. “I-i can't! You're our leader we need you!” her voice was shaky from all the emotions. Waspflurry watched as rainstars face turned from pride to sympathy, and she conjured every ounce of being within her to walk back to the water near where she had been resting and lay. “This will be my deathbed, goodbye waspflurry.”.

Her eyes were filled with tears that endlessly dripped from her face and hit the floor. Her mouth gaped trying to think of a response, but there wasn’t enough time. As she thought her paws sprang into action and she briskly leaped out of the Den-like cave. As she landed and slid on the dirt, being able to stand by holding onto the ground with her claws. She looked back inside, and watched as the mighty Rainstar fall from her stance and get covered in rocks. Massive Boulders Blocked the entrance of the den, Waspflurry’s eyes were in slits, her mind racing.

Attempting to realise the situation at hand, she knew that she needed to get back to the clan. Moments later she turned around, facing the forest and ran. Running as fast as she could to wear the brown bark of the trees was a blur that blended in with the green grass and leaves. She came to a Halt when she arrived at the river, its roaring waters made loud clapping noises as they hit the rocks used to get over the river. Waspflurry felt tired, she felt defeated and lost. But the notion of knowing that the clan was without a leader and needed guidance kept her going.

A familiar scent lingered in her nose, turning to that direction she headed straight to camp, desperate to announce the news.

PostSubject: Re: The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides   The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides Empty

Back to top Go down

The Guidance in our Stars | Book 1, Crashing Tides
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: