Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

June's Gathering 2017

Go down 
+22
Inky Pawprints
Knight
Darkstripe
Wavedream623
Maple
Caitywolfy
Harlem
Drippy
AirJordanz
Jay Bird
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Squirrelnose
Sunlit
Ripped
Ember Pheonix
Wild
Ash
Clover
Honey Badger
Shadow
Sun
Fish
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2017   June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 2:24

Darkpaw's tail was lashing crossly, her kind face frowned, she scanned around the crowd, looking if Ryepaw tried to apologize, but she shook that off, he wouldn't talk to her after the drama, she snorted and looked up at the Leaders.

------------------------------------------------------

Blackpaw sighed, and kept pressing to Darkpaw if Rockthorn appeared, even though Darkpaw had lost her mentor, Blackpaw kept Larksong, she shivered at the though of what if she'd lost Larksong, Blackpaw licked her sister's cheek, and saw her green gaze wasn't sparkling as always

This time it showed coldness, sorrow and no emotion.

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2017   June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 2:50

Maplecloud padded in with the rest of Thunderclan, tired and worn out from having to work harder than normal in because of the recent fire. Although she was beaten down to the core, she kept going. She wasn't particularly excited to be at this gathering, she'd rather be out hunting for the clan, but she knew this would be a rather exciting experience, what with the tribe being around, and she had been picked by Darkstar to go, so she did.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2017   June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 4:07

Ashstar gave a nod to Darkstar and one to Fishstar as they arrived, shooting another ice-filled glare at Rippedsky before stepping forwards and raising her voice. The night was getting colder, and she had news to share. Not to mention she didn't want to be close to the traitorous tom on the Rock for longer than she had to. "The Gathering will now begin," she yowled with a clear voice to get everyone's attention. Once the masses of cats had quieted down, the WindClan leader cleared her voice and began, green gaze calm and serene through her news. "WindClan has been faring as well as can be expected this moon. As I believe the other Clans have, we have suffered from the effects of a large wildfire that raged across our territories." Should she mention the mist? Had the other Clans been saved by it as well? If it had come from StarClan, there was no harm in talking about it. However, something still felt off.... Oh well. What problems could it cause, anyways? And it was a good time to let the other Clans know that WindClan remained strong. "However, a strange mist stopped the fire before it could get to camp and deal any lasting damage. We believe it was sent by StarClan. Whether it was or not, it has saved WindClan moons of trouble, and we are grateful for it." There. It was done- no going back. However, she couldn't help but wonder what the other Clans would think. Had any of them been saved by this mist as well? And was it entirely a good thing?

Shaking it off, Ashstar continued with her other news. "In other news, we have four new warriors- Slatethroat, Icetuft, Brackenberry and Heathershade. Our nursery is full of kits, and despite the fire, we have plenty of prey." What else was there? Oh yes. How could she ever forget the recent goings-on? Her injured warrior, the former WindClan tom who found them, and.... That horrible cat, Rockthorn. "After Rockthorn, the rogue we addressed last Gathering, attacked one of my warriors, Mottleheart, I was able to discover where he was hiding. I decided to take matters into my own paws. That traitorous piece of scum is now dead, and the Clans are all a little safer without him anywhere near us. I believe his spirit is now in the Dark Forest along with the other villains and traitors of the Clans. I give my condolences to ThunderClan, as he was once one of them. That is all the news I have. Especially after the forest-wide fire, I hope the Clans can still find peace." Pointedly not looking at the coward next to her, Ashstar stepped back, ready for another leader to give their report.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2017   June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 4:42

Leopardstar nodded politely to each leader (and deputy) as they arrived, but otherwise stayed neutral. He made sure he wasn't anywhere in between Ashstar and the SkyClan deputy when the she-cat bristled, but instead turned his attention to the other leaders. They at least seemed more relaxed. He then listened intently as Ashstar began the gathering with news of WindClan. The bit about the strange veil of mist sparked his interest, but his expression remained blank. The ShadowClan tom nodded quickly to Ashstar when she was done and stepped up for his own report. There were troubling matters to share.

"Overall, ShadowClan fares well. We welcome several new litters to the clan, as well as many new apprentices: Morningpaw, Redpaw, Duskpaw, Echopaw, Firepaw, Gingerpaw, Sparkpaw, and Badgerpaw all have begun to learn the ways of the warrior. Tawnypool has completed her training and achieved the rank of warrior." Leopardstar meowed, his deep voice echoing effortlessly throughout the clearing. "I am pleased to hear that the fire did not cause much trouble in dryer areas, though I'm not sure how this could have come to pass without the will of StarClan. ShadowClan was spared almost entirely by nature of our lands; the flames could not pass through such marshy earth. I have received reports of a dark figure behind the fire; I believe it was started intentionally but I do not know who by." He didn't know who this Rockthorn character was, nor what damage he had done to upset Ashstar and ThunderClan so much, but he didn't bother prying.

Leopardstar paused a moment to consider his next words very carefully. It was one thing to admit weakness, and another to alert the other clans of danger. "I regret to report the death of one of my warriors, Ambernose, by fox. I urge especially WindClan and ThunderClan to be on the lookout in case the predator has crossed the border; Ambernose was a fierce and loyal warrior and I doubt she fell easily. But I also bring other alarming news: two more of my warriors have gone missing. There is no trace of them anywhere other than a dead-end trail that ends in the middle of the territory and few layers of frost, peculiar during this warm season. I ask that if anyone has news of my warriors, Foxheart and Mousefang, they step forward and tell me what they know after the gathering. Another of my clan, an apprentice, has died mysteriously; frozen droplets were found in his pelt." Leopardstar paused to let the gathered cats murmur among themselves. He turned to the other cats on the rock, his expression grave and tone quiet. "I don't know what this means or how it has come to be. There are no witnesses to these events. I must protect my clan at all costs, and so I must ask if any of you have seen or heard something." The spotted tom stepped back into his place with his tail flicking side to side. The ShadowClan leader was deep in thought over these events and very disturbed.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2519

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2017   June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Jun 2017 - 23:28

Darkstar listened to both the WindClan and ShadowClan leaders, a bit unnerved that something had saved the moorlands from the fire, but not ThunderClan's or RiverClan's lands. "ThunderClan is doing well, despite the fire. However, I ask you, Fishstar," Her head turned from the gathered cats below to the she-cat beside her, "that you allow ThunderClan to remain at Sunningrocks while we wait for the ash to be washed away and the prey to return in full. I know that the area is technically RiverClan's and I do not wish for any hostilities to occur while we wait for the territory to heal itself."

The leader's head turned back to the crowd below. "Two cats have been lost this moon. A young warrior Sandblaze to the fire, and a queen, Cloudstorm, by Rockthorn's claws. I thank you, Ashstar, for ridding the forest of this menace. StarClan will remember your deed for many moons." Darkstar paused for a moment, mulling over what the ShadowClan leader had said. The thought of two warriors disappearing into thin air was disturbing, to say the least.

"Despite these losses, many news apprentices and a few warriors have been made. Specklefang and Smokecloud have both earned their warrior names. Barkpaw, Reedpaw, Shrikepaw, Daypaw, Pinepaw, Shrewpaw, Peatpaw, Hailpaw, Tigerpaw, Splashpaw, Redpaw, Dawnpaw, and Adderpaw have all begun their training. A Tribe cat has also joined our ranks and now goes by the name Shadowleaf. That is all." She stepped back, perhaps a bit out of breath from all the apprentices.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2017   June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 0:05

Slatethroat puffed his chest out as the grey leader called his name. He looked down at the group of apprentices with another grin. It felt good to finally be a part of the older group. The white and grey tom was no long just another apprentice at the gathering, he was a named and known warrior. Slatethroat did little to acknowledge the the obvious tribe cat. Their presence was strange. He didn't know why Skyclan had been so open to taking them in, nor did he agree with Ashstar's decision to take in a few. But he had said nothing and held his tongue. After Gingerpaw had mentioned his mentor, Slatethroat pulled a mildly confused look, "Swiftclaw, huh? Never heard of him."

Everything seemed to go so fast up on the great rock. One moment, all of the clans were just arriving, the next, three of the leaders had already spoke. Per usual, they talked of apprentices and warriors named. But, there were a few other things mentioned that peaked his interest too. Ashstar had mentioned the mist. The strange entity that had saved Skyclan in the past moon had also spared Windclan. For so long he had thought himself, and a few other clanmates, to simply be crazy. Yet this seemed to prove true. The other clans also mentioned having cats go missing. Crowstar! The clan's missing leader was his first thought. All of the lost cats seemed to have gone missing in a similar way. Were they all together? Did they randomly decide to leave? None of it quite made sense to him. However, the deputy decided to change what he was going to say slightly. There would be a mention of a missing cat from Skyclan today.

"Thankfully, Starclan has blessed Skyclan with another good moon. The clan is thriving and we have named some new warriors and apprentices since the last gathering. We welcome Pineheart, Cloudroar, Bubblepaw, Dandelionpaw, Blossompaw, Lionpaw, and Willowpaw." Rippedsky had hesitated slightly at the beginning. He wasn't sure about when it was his turn to speak. However, as the deputy continued, the confidence rose up in his voice. Despite any issues they had, Rippedsky was infinitely proud of clan and was grateful for the opportunity to serve by representing them. His deep blue gaze cast a look over the assembled cats. There were so many. It appalled him to see how vast the clans were. While she did not say anything, Ashstar did not even try to control her obvious disdain. It was funny to see a leader so hostile at a gathering over something that had happened countless seasons ago. Rippedsky simply brushed it off. There was no need for any confrontation. He held nothing against the prickly leader.

"However, Crowstar has been feeling unwell since the fire. But he is quickly recovering and will be at the next gathering. Speaking of the fire..." The black and white deputy trailed off, glancing quickly at Ashstar, "Our clan was also saved by a mist that spared us from much damage at all. I'm not sure what this phenomenon was, but we are grateful the clan has been kept safe. Recently, one of our warriors went missing too. We are not sure of their whereabouts, but pray for their swift and safe return. Lastly, Darkstar, I hope for the quick recovery of your lands." Rippedsky nodded at the Thunderclan leader. There was no need to announce that they were helping the other clan. It was no one else's business but their own. As soon as he was finished speaking, he stepped back so the final leader could share.

June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2017   June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Jun 2017 - 20:19

Honeypaw had been there the whole time. The Thunderclan Medicine Cat apprentice sat quietly with her mentor Sparkflower as the gathering started.

Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2017   June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptySat 24 Jun 2017 - 17:55

Finally, it was Fishstar's turn to say her piece.

"It seems fire has touched every Clan this moon," she began, stepping forward from her spot. "though the one that affected us did not touch our camp. The damage to our territory was not severe, and for that I thank the streams and puddles dotting it. Only one cat sustained injuries, and she is well on her way to recovery. In light of her injuries, however, she has also been selected to fill Bouncepaw's place as RiverClan's new medicine cat apprentice. Bouncepaw disappeared some time ago, much to our confusion." The silvery leader paused and swallowed hard, voice growing taut. "My daughter, Swiftclaw, also went missing. If any Clan cat picks up any signs of her, we would be grateful."

She cleared her throat and swept her tail, moving on to her more standard report. "Despite the fire, we have remained strong. The River still provides us with ample prey, as it always has. We have an abundance of new kits, and many apprentices on the cusp of warriorhood. As for the matter of Sunningrocks.." Fishstar's eyes swept over the ThunderClan cats gathered below, not bothering to disguise her disdain. If she were to be perfectly honest, she wanted to send them off of her territory immediately, but the last thing anyone needed right now was another dispute over Sunningrocks. ".. Because of the strain on the fire on all of us, I will allow ThunderClan to stay at Sunningrocks for eight more sunrises, but not a heartbeat longer. That is ample time to allow your prey to return to your territory. On the matter of Rockthrorn, Darkstar.." She turned to shoot a brief glance first at Ashstar, and then at him. "I must ask why you did not deal with him immediately, before he caused all this damage. I fail to understand how one cat - one of your own warriors, at that, with your Clan's scent on his pelt - evaded your entire Clan for so long."

June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2017   June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 5:49

(ooc: ooh my boi's salty)

Hearing Ashstar call the meeting to a start, Leopardclaw turned from where he sat and rested his eyes on the Great Rock, listening intently as the leaders began to speak.  The usual news met his ears; newly named warriors, promoted apprentices.....but then a name he recognized.  Hazel eyes widening, the golden spotted tom listened with a mix of horror and relief as the WindClan leader spoke of Rockthorn's downfall, how the insane, murderous tom had met his fitting end.  

A fog seemed to enter Leopardclaw's mind as the leader's words swirled like a hurricane, looking down at his paws with a black stare.  They...they killed Rockthorn!  I...I won't be able to avenge my mistakes!  I should have just killed him when I had the chance!  So many lives could have been spared.....Oh StarClan what have I done?!  This is all my fault!  Confusion quickly festered into anger, and Leopardclaw didn't stop himself from jumping up and hissing out an infuriated statement.  "And didn't you think, Ashstar, that ThunderClan might want to deliver Rockthorn's punishment?!  He hurt more of us than he ever did you, why should WindClan get to claim glory over the cat who brought ThunderClan so much more pain!?

What?!  Had Pansyface heard that correctly?  Murky eyes suddenly very alert, she tried to re-read Fishstar's words in her mind; No...no that can't be right!  Bouncepaw's.....missing?!  With a sudden intake of breath, the bi-color she-cat silently backed away from the crowd, into the shadows of the trees and bushes.  Once she was safely out of view, the gray and white molly tried to comprehend everything with wide, shock-stricken eyes.  How...how could he be missing?!  Was he taken by whatever took Crowstar?  Oh StarClan no, why!  As the meeting continued as normal, no one knew that there was a silently sobbing she-cat hidden in the undergrowth nearby, mourning the loss of her first, and true, love.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2017   June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyFri 30 Jun 2017 - 1:16

"W-hat glory? Is b-body count something to brag on?" Falconpaw spat in respone to Leopardclaw. His fur rippled, eyes dark and sunken. His pelt was in shambles, whiskers bent up and a prominent slouch in his spine. He drew his lips back in agitation, a slight pang of grief at the trap Rockthorn had set for him clouded his eyes over with darkness. Attempting to make him feel like family, murdering his mother, Cloudstorm, the pain he put on his own mother, his kits... Striking fear in cats during day to day activities. He already felt that way, no one else deserved such a pain.

Hawkpaw's worry ebbed away, Rockthorn was gone forever, no longer were they in his claws.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2017   June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptySun 2 Jul 2017 - 6:07

Ears pricked, Ashstar listened attentively to the other leaders' news. After completely ignoring Rippedsky, giving a nod of acknowledgement to Leopardstar when he warned about a fox and dipping her head at Darkstar's thanks, Fishstar was the least leader to speak. It seemed everyone but ThunderClan had next to no trouble with the fire. All the leaders had finally spoken, and she was about to end the Gathering when she heard an outraged call from a ThunderClan tom down below. The WindClan leader's green eyes narrowed as they found the speaker. He was... accusing her of killing Rockthorn for selfish reasons? How mouse-brained was this tom? "Glory?" she asked in disbelief, eyes locked with the tom's. "First of all, I believe ThunderClan had their chance to punish him. Through no fault of her own, Darkstar failed to apprehend him. That rogue was a menace to all the Clans. He became every Clan's problem when he escaped. That monster permanently scarred Shadepaw and attacked my warrior Mottleheart, along with the damage done to the other Clans. The moment I learned where Rockthorn was, I knew I could take care of him and save the Clans from further destruction. Would you have had me let him escape as Darkstar did? It was not about 'claiming glory'. It was about saving innocent cats." That said, the gray-furred she-cat looked around at all the other leaders- Rippedsky not included. "If that is all the news we have, I believe this Gathering is over. WindClan, come with me." Ashstar began to leap off the Great Rock, ready to lead her Clan back home.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2017   June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyTue 4 Jul 2017 - 0:31

So other clans had been having similar problems. Interesting. Maybe this is not as isolated as I had assumed. I must consider every aspect of these disappearances, and perhaps I should request a meeting with the other leaders. Leopardstar highly doubted that the other leaders would be cooperative, although admittedly he wasn't too interested in helping them, either. All they did was bother him and pollute ShadowClan blood with their filth. Still, the matter was concerning. I wonder... when did this all start? What event marked the beginning of the disappearances? And what does this strange mist owe to WindClan and SkyClan such that it must protect them? There had to be some common denominator tying the moor cats and the rogue-clan that gave them the same supernatural protection.

And, of course, some of the members of other clans were bothered by something Ashstar had said and then there was an angry retort from the WindClan she-cat who was quite different from the passive deputy that he had once considered a peer. Yet suddenly, she was the savior of the forest for killing Rockthorn, who apparently decided that ShadowClan wasn't worth messing with. Leopardstar hardly managed not to roll his eyes at her claim to the moral high ground and remained silent on the matter, not very interested in the tales of an exile or the grandeur of Ashstar's exploits. He was thankful for the end of the Gathering and that it had been another relatively peaceful encounter. "Farewell." He meowed to the leaders and single deputy on the rock before jumping down. "ShadowClan! To me!" He yowled before leading his group away from the clearing with his mind returning to the strange reports of the mist.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2017   June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyTue 4 Jul 2017 - 8:40

Darkpaw, gave a low grunt, whatever had happened to Crowstar, she hope it wasn't because Rockthorn had trapped him, but she wasn't a Windclan cat, she was a Shadowclan cat, so why she should care about other cats than his clanmates?

With another cold flick of her tail, Darkpaw waited to move on to her camp.

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2017   June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 EmptyTue 11 Jul 2017 - 1:47

Leopardclaw lashed his long tail angrily as Ashstar just...completely disregarded his point! It wasn't about which clan got the glory from his death in the end, it was about allowing the cats hurt by his deeds to fulfill their rightful vengeance! Sure, two cats from WindClan were attacked and he felt sympathy for that, but the amount of cats killed in ThunderClan he couldn't even number on one paw! What right did she have to not give Darkstar a heads up when she found where Rockthorn was residing, and offer a joint attack?! His claws sinking into the soil as the young warrior's anger grew, he wanted to continue screaming his fury and grief in the leader's face but he knew this was not the right behavior expected of him. Turning away, the golden tom sat down and couldn't stop his hazel eyes from watering. This isn't about me.....this is about them!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2017   June's Gathering 2017 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

June's Gathering 2017
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4