Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stories are fun and hard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Stories are fun and hard Empty
PostSubject: Stories are fun and hard   Stories are fun and hard EmptyFri 9 Jun 2017 - 15:44

Hoi! Have you ever had a really good idea for a story and you want to make a story out of it, but you don't want to take the effort of writing it all out? Well, that's what I am here for! I will take the plot and characters of any story you want, and write it out the best that I can. This can be about cats, humans, dogs, or anything you want them to be about. Also, these won't be very long stories. A maximum of ten pages on google docs. I will take a few liberties with your plot and characters, but I'll try my best to stick to what you say. Without further ado, let's get to the form.

Main characters: (Write a basic visual and personality wise description of as many characters as you would like)
Setting: (Self-explanatory, where and when it takes place)
Plot: (Simple summary of the plot, or whatever you already thought of)
Writing style: (Novel, script, poems, graphic novel, or picture book. Graphic novels and picture books will take longer and be shorter)

Stories are fun and hard Signat10
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Stories are fun and hard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories are fun and hard   Stories are fun and hard EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 13:38

bump

Stories are fun and hard Signat10
Back to top Go down

Stories are fun and hard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: