Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Brookkit my first character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexiderpio

Lexiderpio

Characters : [Br]ookkit (RC), [Li]ghtkit (SKC).
Clan/Rank : Kit bro x2
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 29

Brookkit my first character Empty
PostSubject: Brookkit my first character   Brookkit my first character EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:43 pm

Brookkit my first character Silver-Egyptian-Mau-Sitting-Outside

Cat Name: Brookkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance: Light grey undercoat with a slightly darker back fade of grey, as well as grey-brown egyptian mau patterning with but a little bit faded. Seafoam blue-green eyes with an average sized muzzle and a smallish mouth, and her head is a little bit narrow but overall average. A little bit pudgy with average sized legs and a slightly longer than usual tail.

Personality: Very Opinionated, Loves telling it how it is in whatever way they see fit. Outgoing, she loves talking to other clanmates or even other clanners about daily life and how their day is. Fast-paced, enjoys doing something and then being able to do something else soon after. Impatient, does not like having to wait for what she wants or needs as it makes her feel insignifigant. Very active, going outside and enjoying the little things in life is one of her favorite things, although sometimes she does need her personal time. Anxious, similar to impatient, she looks forward to growing up and getting to experience life, mostly in fantasies though. Arrogant, stuck as a kit or apprentice, thinking the world revolves around them and she should always come first. Adventurous, a lover of nature and just being able to climb a tree or swim in the river makes her day. Mischevious, find something or someone she has had a quarrel with? She will make sure any flaw that they have gets out to the clan but she will never say who said it. Devious (Similar to sadistic) she tends to hurt people under her own influence, although she seems to convince herself it was an accident. Sarcastic, she loves jokes and trys to make the people she loves happy, but also likes pointing out the ovbious in a funny/passive-aggresive duo. Blunt, the use of her filter does not come often, as she says things she thinks more often than not without the consequences of what may come from the statement or thought. Protective, when she is attracted to something or someone, she will be clingy and protective of them. Getting jealous if they are around other people she considers a rival, and will throw sarcastic-flirty jokes at whomever she is attracted to. Even if she may seem like a lying, rude, blunt she-cat, she is also very caring and would protect the name of the people she cares about even if they arent around. Making her extremely loyal, but that does not mean she makes the desicions she should.

Clan: Riverclan

Origins: Riverclan(NPC) x Riverclan (NPC)

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Brookkit my first character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brookkit my first character   Brookkit my first character EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 11:52 pm

Nice creation :D

Approved! Welcome to WCC!!
Back to top Go down

Brookkit my first character
Page 1 of 1