Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 1 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2511

Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 3:52 pm

Finally, a new warrior. It had been so long since she'd done a warrior ceremony, and she was sure the apprentices would appreciate the extra room in their makeshift den. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a Clan meeting!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Jun 06, 2017 6:01 pm

Smokepaw strode into the clearing, pride surging through his body. His training went by quickly and he was one of the best hunters in the clan, well, at least he thought that.

:3
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 8:28 pm

Jaysong padded from the Warriors den quietly and looked to her apprentice smiling proud.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 1 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 1:10 pm

Once the needed apprentice had appeared, she began. "We gather today to make an apprentice a warrior. Smokepaw, please come forward." When he had done so, the leader continued, "I, Darkstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." Her dandelion eyes focused on the tom. "Smokepaw, do you promise to uphold and protect the warrior code and your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 1:44 pm

"I do" Smokepaw meowed. His voice boomed and echoed around the silent camp.

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 8:11 am

Bump?

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 6:20 pm

ooc- Reminder that instead of making "bump" posts, please PM me instead.

ic- "The by the powers of StarClan, I grant you your warrior name. Smokepaw, from this moment forward you will be known as Smokecloud. StarClan honors you for your skill and strength, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 7:27 pm

Smokecloud touched noses with Darkstar and padded away to go sit vigil

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Smokepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1