Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Storytime!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luvable

Luvable

Characters : Sparrowkit, Falconpaw, Dawnkit,
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 62

Storytime! Empty
PostSubject: Storytime!   Storytime! EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 5:25 pm

I consider myself to be an average writer. I wanted to write a Warrior-Based story but I need your help coming up with some characters and a basic plotline. The characters can be from this website or not, and they don't have to be original as long as you get the original cat creator and/or RPer's consent. It'll have all five clans and there'll be cats from each. PM me if you have any questions about anything.

Character Suggestion Example:
Cat Name: Snowstorm
Sex: She-cat
Clan: Riverclan
Parents: ? X Redflight
Clan Origins: Rouge X Riverclan
Appearance: Fluffy white cat with amber eyes
Photo: N/A
Mate/Kits: N/A
Personality: Gentle and caring
Other Info: N/A

We need 1-4 main characters, a few love interests, a villain or two and whatever else y'all think up. I'll post chapters once I write them.

EDIT: If it is an in-game character, can you say so in the cat suggestion? It gets confusing!

Last edited by Luvable on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Storytime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storytime!   Storytime! EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 6:45 pm

Here are two. They don't have to be main characters or anything, I just like making these things.

Cat Name: Hailshade
Sex: She-cat
Clan: ThunderClan
Parents: Lionscar X Ashheart
Clan Origins: Thunder (med cat) X Thunder
Appearance: Bright long haired golden tabby with dark amber eyes.
Mate/Kits: Goldensun (mate)
Personality: Usually harsh and bossy, always taking out her held in frustration at other cats. She is determined to prove to her clan she can be the best, but gets mad when suggested otherwise. Th only time she acts happy is around her mate.
Other Info: Her father was a medicine cat, which was found out by her clan when she was an apprentice, so she wants to prove that her heritage doesn't define her.

Cat Name: Goldensun
Sex: Tom
Clan: ThunderClan, formerly ShadowClan.
Parents: Dawnspark X Rowanspeck
Clan Origins: ShadowClan
Appearance: Brown tabby with white paws and tail tip, and bright golden eyes.
Mate/Kits: Hailshade
Personality: Happy, flirty, and always asks odd questions. Relaxed unless someone hurts his loved ones, the he would get vicious.
Other Info: Left ShadowClan to be with the cat he loves, and he is the only one that doesn't notice her bitterness.

Storytime! Signat10
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Storytime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storytime!   Storytime! EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 6:48 pm

This sounds really cool!

Because loners aren't often the main characters of Warrior's aus and books I decided to suggest this kitty. She could be a main character, a love, a villian, or whatever you want.

Cat Name:  Racoon
Sex: Male
Clan: Loner
Parents: Amelia x Dark (both show snowshoe housecats)
Clan Origins: Kittypet x Kittypet
Appearance: A purebred Snowshoe cat with pale blue eyes. His tail, ears, legs, and a mask-shaped area around his eyes are pitch-black, his underbelly, muzzle, and paws are white, and the rest is a light to medium brown. He has a strange birthmark, a very dark spot on left thigh. If set as a villian he will also have a missing front leg, from an attack by clan cats while a kit.
Photo: 
Storytime! Racoon10
Mate/Kits: None
Personality: If set as main character/love interest: Pretty cool and chill, doesn't easily get alarmed by anything. He likes company after all of his years of being alone. He's also obsessed with anything shiny or pretty and easily wanders away to collect anything that looks good to decorate his den. He is very mischevious though and loves a good prank, which doesn't make him very popular with serious cats.
Other Info: He was born a kittypet, the kit of two show purebreed Snowshoes. They originally intended to have him as a show cat like his parents but his birthmark disqualified him from doing any shows. His owners, disappointed that they can't make any money off of him, abandoned him. He grew up a stray, raised by the loner Chickadee who taught him how to survive out in the wild. If he is set by a loner, at a young age a group of mean clan cats killed Chickadee and horribly maimed Racoon, ripping out his front right leg. That would have caused him to have a great hatred of the clans if that happened.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Storytime! Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Luvable

Luvable

Characters : Sparrowkit, Falconpaw, Dawnkit,
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 62

Storytime! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storytime!   Storytime! EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 7:31 pm

Awesome! I've added your cats to my character reference thingy :P