Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It Is Time We Talk [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

It Is Time We Talk [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: It Is Time We Talk [Closed]   It Is Time We Talk [Closed] EmptyWed 31 May 2017, 10:14 pm

They all knew now that Crowstar was gone. Patrols had been sent out and scoured the whole territory looking for their beloved leader. Yet they were unable to find little more than stale scents. It was as if the leader had simply disappeared into thin air. He was gone. First, a fire that had all but stopped as soon as it started. Then, Crowstar had vanished. All of this had happened in a matter of a few days. The arrival of the tribe had been a shock to the forest. Since then, a series of strange events had followed. He couldn't help but think the descendants of old Skyclan had brought something strange along with them. It was a silly thought. The deputy was surprised at himself for even thinking it. However, something just seemed... wrong.

He was sitting near Crowstar's den, finishing off an evening meal, and thinking about these things. It had taken him a while to choke down the half-eaten robin, but he recognized the need to keep himself well. Rippedsky's eyes landed on Stoneteller in between bites. It occurred to him that they had never really talked before. How could it have been so long and they have never spoken? He pulled a soft smile and called to the tribe leader, "Stoneteller! Do you have a moment? I have a robin I cannot finish, if you haven't eaten already." Even with everything going on, it was in the tom's nature to be friendly. It couldn't hurt to talk to Stoneteller for a few minutes. And who knows, maybe the other tom had some answers to all of the unspoken questions.

It Is Time We Talk [Closed] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time We Talk [Closed]   It Is Time We Talk [Closed] EmptyThu 01 Jun 2017, 12:51 am

The distress of the camp had certainly begun stressing the Healer out. While he had finally started to feel comfortable in Skyclan's camp, he couldn't find it in himself to say that this was his new home. Now that things were rapidly changing for the worse, Stoneteller couldn't help but feel that something this was happening because of the tribe. However, he had his duty to his tribe and couldn't simply throw any of them out like that, even if it helped the clans. It just wasn't right...

As the deputy called his name, Stoneteller nearly jumped out of his skin. Straightening himself out and collecting himself, he padded over to Rippedsky in hopes to keep the peace. "Greetings, er... Ripped Skies, yes?" It was difficult remembering all of these odd clan names. He had just gotten used to calling the apprentices with 'paw' at the end of their name rather than 'Paw of' whatever. "If you will not eat it, I can take it off of your paws," he replied, settling down next to the tom.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time We Talk [Closed]   It Is Time We Talk [Closed] EmptyThu 01 Jun 2017, 6:04 pm

"Close enough." He chuckled softly, not bothering to correct the older cat. All of the tribe names interested him. Each one was far longer than any clan name and they had differences in structure too. The whole idea of tribe life interested him. Given how busy he had been with his own duties, he hadn't had much time to ask about it. Rippedsky was grateful the tribe leader had come over. They certainly needed to talk, especially now that the deputy was in charge of the clan in Crowstar's place. He quickly pushed the robin over to Stoneteller.

"How is everyone in the tribe settling in?" Rippedsky asked with genuine curiosity. It occurred to him it would be better to start with a more general question, rather than jumping straight into questioning the leader about the strange events. He also hoped to know their plans for the future. When they first arrived in the forest, it seemed like the tribe was looking for a permanent home. However, integration into clan life had been slow. There was certainly a division between the two groups. The black and white tom had begun making plans for integrating the tribe cats in to clan positions. Lion's Eye was certainly old enough to become an apprentice. It would be best to talk it all over with Stoneteller, though. But they did need all of the clan working together as one, especially with whatever was happening.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time We Talk [Closed]   It Is Time We Talk [Closed] EmptySat 03 Jun 2017, 12:06 am

As Stoneteller took the robin, he lay down to finish it up. He had tasted plenty of bird before, but the robin was always so different. It was satisfying in a way that a hawk wasn't. "The tribe is... transitioning. It's been rather difficult, I would have to say," he replied between bites. "Your clan life is just so different from what we handled in the mountains. It's certainly more comfortable, I'll admit." Another bite. It was strange talking with the deputy, mainly because the Healer had never been around another leader or cat with as much authority as he. The last time the tom had experienced it was with the Stoneteller before him. Having to treat Rippedsky as an equal, or even above him, wasn't too complicated but it felt... off. "How has your clan settling with our presence?"
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time We Talk [Closed]   It Is Time We Talk [Closed] EmptySun 04 Jun 2017, 12:34 am

He was glad to see the tribe leader enjoying the robin. As Stoneteller spoke, he nodded carefully. It all made plenty of sense to him. Of course everything would seem different to cats that had only ever lived in the mountains. Yet, the fact they found it more comfortable was a good sign. Starclan had meant for them to come here after all. The tip of his tail twitched as Stoneteller took another bit and chewed away at the fresh robin. He couldn't help but think of all of the things he wished to discuss with the brown tom. But Stoneteller spoke up again, breaking through his thoughts. The clan? Rippedsky mulled over it for a minute. It was rather tough to say.

"It is certainly different for us," He began slowly, considering all of his clanmates, "it is rare for the clans to take in outsiders. It is especially unheard of for a clan to take in such a large group. However, I am grateful for your presence and the fact that your ancestors have lead you away from the horrors of the mountains. It is a pleasure to welcome back old descendants of Skyclan. Things are a little odd for everyone... given how slowly the transition into the clan has been. I think I speak for both myself and my clanmates when I say that we all wish our two groups could truly begin to live as one."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time We Talk [Closed]   It Is Time We Talk [Closed] EmptyTue 06 Jun 2017, 12:13 am

To say the least, the robin was gone in a flash. The Healer had eaten it quickly, not even taking time to savor it. It wasn't like he was starving, but it was too good. "Yes, I agree. I would love for our groups to learn to work as one. While we are getting used to clan life, I have not pushed the transition like I feel like I should be," he responded. "And I greatly appreciate Skyclan's hospitality. We would never have gotten this far without you all, and even the Clan of the Winds-- er... Windclan. I pray to the Tribe that my cats are doing well over there too." After the robin was gone, Stoneteller got up to where he was sitting comfortably before he began grooming himself, keeping the hair down on his pelt. "I will continue to speak with my tribe to urge them to mingle with the clan cats."
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time We Talk [Closed]   It Is Time We Talk [Closed] EmptyWed 07 Jun 2017, 10:17 pm

"I hope all is well with them too. Despite the fact I left Windclan, they are not bad cats. I am sure Ashstar is doing all she can for them." He nodded as Stoneteller spoke. There was a spark of hope that rose in his chest as the tribe leader agreed to the fact they needed to work as one. It was a dream of his that the old Skyclan would transition into the new. They would be stronger working together as one. Hints of a smile twitched at the edges of his muzzle. The stress was all worth it. Things were working out in their favor. Rippedsky's couldn't keep the bit of excitement out of his voice as he meowed, "I think it would benefit the tribe cats to begin training alongside our warriors to be able to hunt and fight in the forest. And the to-bes alongside our apprentices. If you were to agree, I would love to supervise that with you."

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time We Talk [Closed]   It Is Time We Talk [Closed] EmptyFri 09 Jun 2017, 9:39 pm

Shifting his weight to get more comfortable, Stoneteller nodded in agreement. "We are the guests here. I would love for my tribe to start learning the ways of the clan. Especially since... I'm not entirely sure if we will be able to go back home. If they don't learn now, it'll be even harder the longer that they wait. Myself included in that," he said with a heavy heart. It wasn't that he wanted to leave his old home, but it simply wasn't habitable anymore. The Healer sighed but gave Rippedsky a light expression. "Yes, I would love to do that with you Ripped Skies," he purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Is Time We Talk [Closed]   It Is Time We Talk [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

It Is Time We Talk [Closed]
Page 1 of 1