Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so head over to the allegiances and make sure everything's correct ;)
Newleaf has arrived!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Anyone know some good free recordingf software

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melon, Melon, Lemon

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Anyone know some good free recordingf software   Sat May 27, 2017 4:17 pm

I'm thinking of doing a M💣ther Let's play and I need some recording software. Anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Male
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know some good free recordingf software   Sat May 27, 2017 4:20 pm

a camera

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisrty

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonpaw/Storm (P/S), Pineheart/Jazz (Pi/J), Swansong (Sw), Morningpaw (M)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 813
Clan/Rank : (T) Windclan Warrior, (P/S) Windclan Apprentice, (Sw) Skyclan young warrior (J) Skyclan young warrior (M) Skyclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know some good free recordingf software   Sat May 27, 2017 5:50 pm

I know it's not a recording software but you can use Windows Movie Maker to put together bits of film. it should come free with a windows computer.

~Twistedtail || Pigeonpaw || Pineheart || Swanpetal || Traveler~

here comes my one year anniversary of slowly going insane woo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know some good free recordingf software   

Back to top Go down

Anyone know some good free recordingf software
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: