Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Copper in the Shadows (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Copper in the Shadows (open) Empty
PostSubject: Copper in the Shadows (open)   Copper in the Shadows (open) EmptyFri May 26, 2017 3:48 pm

Copperkit bounced out of the nursery. Her mother had finally let her out of that cramped den and she was going to finally make some apprentice friends. "Hiya!" She meowed to a nearby cat. The orangish colored she cat was very unusual looking with black spots and bright blue eyes as she looked up at the cat.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Copper in the Shadows (open)   Copper in the Shadows (open) EmptyFri May 26, 2017 4:27 pm

Darkpaw

ShadowClan
''Never lose your faith, or the others will destroy it''.

Darkpaw, prick her ears, she looked down to see a she-kit, Darkpaw guessed she was Copperkit "Hey, there, Copperkit.." Her voice full of sorrow and fury, she just sighed and flicked her tail to calm down her sadness.

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Copper in the Shadows (open)   Copper in the Shadows (open) EmptyFri May 26, 2017 4:43 pm

Copperkit looked up at Darkpaw. "Whats wrong?" She meowed tilting her head.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Copper in the Shadows (open)   Copper in the Shadows (open) EmptyFri May 26, 2017 5:19 pm

Darkpaw

ShadowClan
''Never lose your faith, or the others will destroy it''.

The dark apprentice glanced to her "Love....love is beautiful but dangerous.....I'm in love with Ryepaw...but he's with another one, that brokes my heart, all the time i see him as an enemy, but what is it right for me to do....But no one will never understand, Copperkit" She sighed her green eyes bright with tears, some of them ran by her cheek "Sometimes, i-i regret being in love with him, but he doesn't feels the same love i feel...."

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Copper in the Shadows (open)   Copper in the Shadows (open) EmptyFri May 26, 2017 5:35 pm

Copperkit frowned. "I don't understand all that but this Rueoaw sounds like a meanie!" Sge meowed giving a little frown.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copper in the Shadows (open)   Copper in the Shadows (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Copper in the Shadows (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: