Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol}   Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol} - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Jun 2017 - 19:45

Blizzardshine’s smile widened as soon as she could spot Bat and Pepper between the scenarios that had changed so little since she was nothing but a small kit trying to hunt down the mice hidden between mountains of hay. It was nice to see that both of them were fine, especially with Rockthorn somewhere around the territories at the time.

When she felt Maplecloud being so close to her she just turned her head with a huge smile and placed her long fluffy tail on her back. Unlike her somewhat younger clanmate, she had been outside the territory way more times than she could remember, especially during her apprentice days, and this place had been her home during her whole kithood, allowing her to feel comfortable and almost safe even after all the events that had taken place in this place “Relax, Maplecloud, they are friends and no harm should happen to us during our stay” After her calm meows and a quick comforting lick on her clamate’s head, she turned around and walked slightly faster to meet with her old friends.

“Pepper, Bat” She meowed softly, the usual politeness that flooded her voice when she talked to cats outside of ThunderClan being replaced by the warm tone that was reserved for her closest friends and family “Sorry for taking so long to come back here, these had been some busy and…unpredictable moons” The big fluffy deputy sat near them. Her wide smile growing slightly smaller when she noticed how slow Pepper was walking and worry flashing across her eyes for half a second “Is everything alright?” Though true that they had come to the barn because of their need of herbs, Blizzardshine wouldn’t accept herbs from a cat that needed them for some reason. The scratches on his muzzle and front paws being proof of the last statement, as they could’ve been fully healed by now but her constant refusal to get any kind of treatment in favor of the rest of the clan had caused them to heal quite slowly, the only reason they hadn’t grown infected being the constant care she had given to keep them clean on her own.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol}   Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol} - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 12:56

its a boopin

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol}   Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol} - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 13:24

Leafpaw coughed, trying to clear the ash and dust from his throat. "A fire destroyed Thunderclan's camp and territory," He mewed bluntly, his voice hoarse. There was no need to sugar-coat it. "Thunderclan is staying at Sunningrocks currently. Can you spare any herbs?"

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol}   Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol} - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 16:24

Badabing badaboom..

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol}   Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol} - Page 2 EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 21:04

OOC: please stop booping the topic. If you need people to post, PM them cx otherwise, the booping is spam.

There it was. The barn. It looked just as Barkpaw could vaguely remember it. The wood on the outside mixed with the smells of windclan and rogue. It felt like... home. As they padded nearer, Barkpaw could feel his heart trying to beat out of his chest. What if Wolffang was here? What would she say about him being in Thunderclan? Would she be upset or happy that he was being taken care of? So many thoughts pillaged his mind as they finally crossed over and entered the barn only to be greeted by two somewhat familiar faces: Pepper and Bat. The brown tom smiled at Pepper as they got near, remembering the she-cat for helping his mother when he was younger. But now, it seemed that they were the only ones left in here.

As the others talked about the fire and needing herbs, Barkpaw couldn't help but look around the barn at all of the stacks of hay that built up around the walls. It was perfect for mice and other critters, but ultimately, he was desperately hoping to see another cat in here no matter how much he wanted to focus on the task at hand. However, as he looked around, he saw the rest of the space empty and his heart sank. Where was she if she wasn't here?

"Hey..." he spoke up, directing his voice to Pepper and Bat, a worried look etching into his features as his tail lashed about nervously behind him. "Where's Wolffang?"
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol}   Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol} - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Jun 2017 - 17:29

Now feeling somewhat better because of Blizzardshine's remarks and comforting, Maplecloud stood up but stayed where she was, feeling out of place to do or say anything because of her unfamiliarity with these cats. "Pepper, Bat, you have my greetings." She purred, nodding her head at each of the cats. She winced a little at Barkpaw's mention of Wolffang, his rogue mother. She quickly picked herself up, though, Barkpaw doesn't need to see me like this, she thought. She had already tried her best to be a role model for all the apprentices, and this wasn't going to help. When she saw his form break a little paired with his sulking, she walked over to his side and wrapped her tail around him. "It's okay, Barkpaw. We'll find her." She mewed, looking around the barn. Now it was her turn to comfort.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol}   Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol} - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Jul 2017 - 14:47

Pepper hummed in thought thinking of what they would need. Tansy, honey, coltsfoot, and dandelion leaves. The first three were great for the coughs and sore throats, the last, for the stress of being homeless. "We have plenty of herbs to help out, are there any really bad wounds that are of most concern?" she meowed as she looked at the herb storage along the beam.

Bat looked down at Barkpaw, "We didn't see her after the battle, she must have gotten away from the scuffle. Wolffang is fine, I'm sure. She can handle a lot and she's got enough reputation to ward off a few." he said to reassure the apprentice. Then he followed Pepper.

Hawkpaw's fur ruffled as he looked around nervously, maybe now wasn't the best time? No. He had to say it. While his parents went to gather what herbs ThunderClan needed, he cleared his throat. "I wanted to clear some things that I think you should know," he meowed and looked at the clan cats around him. "Pepper and Bat are my parents, I wasn't kidnapped by Bear's clan, I don't actually have any clan blood... I left with Blizzardshine to be in a safer area for my parents' sake." He finished and waited for their responses, knowing how the clans valued clan blood.

I know that this topic isn't very relevant with the fire anymore but, I needed to at least have him admit his lack of clan blood for a smooth timeline.))

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol}   Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol} - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Jul 2017 - 16:01

Leafpaw's eyes widened in surprise but he tilted his head, approaching the tom. "That's fine!" He mewed, nudging him gently with his head.

"Right?" He snarled, shooting a glare at the other cats as if daring them to say otherwise.

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol}   Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol} - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 20:38

At the mention of wounds needing treatment Blizzardshine licked the deep slashes on her muzzle and shuffled her front paws. Though clearly tempted she quickly pushed the idea aside “There are some injured cats at camp, mostly because of some emergency exits he had to make at the very last minute by ripping apart thorny branches, I don’t really know if there are cats that could be classified as in greater risk” As always when speaking to medicine cats, Blizzardshine couldn’t help but lower her ears and look away, ashamed to not being able to give better help thanks to her limited knowledge.

However, her attention was quickly snatched by Hawkpaw as he explained his origins to the cats in the rest of the patrol, her ears immediately raising and eyes scanning their expressions carefully. She really hoped they wouldn’t take it the wrong way, or that they would hate her from hiding the truth from them when she took him to ThunderClan. She knew better than none else that the place where you came from never defined the path you took as a warrior, but she knew that not everyone would agree with her logic and that could easily start building up tension within the clan.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol}   Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Children of Dust & Ashes {closed for patrol}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: