Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) Empty
PostSubject: A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)   A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) EmptyWed 24 May 2017 - 13:03

Shrewkit walked through the dense undergrowth of ThunderClan territory. He had managed to sneak away from his family and clan and into the expansive forest to finally do something fun. He had no idea why he wasn't allowed to be out here, warriors were allowed to do it, so why not him? It wasn't that he thought he was better than a warrior, it was just that his lack of fear let him have no understanding of the concept of danger. He continued padding through the trees and bushes, unsure of where to go.

A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)   A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 6:34

Reedpaw walked proudly with his new rank. Finally he was an apprentice and he was able to go outside the camp without any problem.
However, when he started to get far from the Thundercamp, the tom smelled something strange. A Thunderclan cat... but it wasn't a warrior or an apprentice. It was a kit. Reedpaw approached the scent of the kitten and finally found him wandering alone trough the territory without any supervision. The pale golden cat jumped and fell in front of the kit, trying to stop him. "Hey! What are you doing here? Kits must stay in the camp with the queens. Are you lost?"

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)   A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 12:49

Shrewkit groaned. He had been caught already, he should have been more careful! "No I'm not lost. And why aren't kits allowed out of camp? You are, and you're barely older than me!" Shrewkit retorted. He wanted to have fun, and didn't want the foolish worries of older cats to get in the way of that. He respected them and the warrior code of course, but sometimes wondered why it was always restricting kits from doing what they want to do.

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)   A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) EmptySat 27 May 2017 - 12:53

Reedpaw looked how the younger cat answered him quite annoyed by his words. "And because I'm older than you is because I'm smarter and stronger than you. Kits can't fight well and are too short to run from predators. Once you're an apprentice you can walk outside the camp alone if you want. But now, we're going home. Come on." The pale golden cat pushed the smaller kitten with his left paw, trying to convince him to follow him back to Thunderclan camp. He understood that he wanted to act like the older ones because he was just like him in the past, but Reedpaw never escaped from the safety of the clearing because he knew that he had to be patient. Shrewkit needed to learn that.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)   A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) EmptySat 27 May 2017 - 15:13

"Well can you fight well? Have you ever really needed to fight? Have you ever had to run from a predator out here? Do I really need that 'all powerful' strength and smarts out here?" " Srewkit asked as he reluctantly started walking towards camp, making sure to be sarcastic while saying 'all powerful'. He walked as slowly as he could, so that maybe Reedpaw would get annoyed with him and leave him alone.

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)   A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) EmptyTue 30 May 2017 - 18:58

The apprentice was getting angry because of the words of this stupid and arrogant kit that couldn't see that being outside the camp was dangerous for the one that hadn't had the body of an apprentice. He was still too small. "Maybe I hadn't run from predators or fight a cat from another clan because I'm new being an apprentice but at least I'm smarter than you because I can understand that kits like you or cats that aren't warriors, like me, must be careful outside and learn everything they can about how to survive out here." He hissed when he noticed that the smaller tom was walking slowly just to annoy him. Reedpaw stopped and stood in front of him to stop him as well. The pale golden cat looked the kit with narrowed eyes and an angry look. "Stop already with that childish attitude! You're going to follow me like a normal cat or I will take you by force to there, even if I don't want to. You decide. Are you going to cooperate or not?"

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)   A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) EmptyWed 31 May 2017 - 12:28

"Okay, I need to learn how to act out here, and let's pretend for now that we know why. But when I become an apprentice, I'll see if you're right," Shrewkit replied evenly, getting tired of arguing with this apprentice who was obviously as clueless as he was but didn't want to admit it. Shrewkit inwardly groaned when Reedpaw stepped in front of him, not at all unsettled by his angry look or words. "You don't scare me, you know that, right? I know you wouldn't hurt me. Also, I am both a child and a normal cat, so why wouldn't I act like them? And I'd love to cooperate with you, but that means we work together, not you boss me around."

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)   A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) EmptyFri 2 Jun 2017 - 13:03

The apprentice calmed himself because once Shrewkit answered him annoyed as much as him. Reedpaw sighed in resignation understanding that he had been doing all wrong around the kit that soon would become an apprentice just like him. "Of course I'm not going to hurt you, kit. You're my clanmate and because of that is why I'm worried. I know that all that thing about waiting for your six moons to be an apprentice is quite annoying but that is the rule of the clan." The pale golden cat walked away from his way and returned to be by his side. "And you're right about the conditions of a good cooperation. I'm not your boss but I must ask to go back to the camp. Your mother will be probably pretty worried as well and I'm sure that if the leader found that you're out without any to look up to you then you will not be an apprentice soon." He moved forward a few steps and then turned his green eyes back to the kit, with a serious but less aggressive expression on his face. "So, will you come with me?"

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)   A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) EmptyFri 2 Jun 2017 - 14:04

"Fine, I'll come back to camp with you," Shrewkit reluctantly agreed. He sped up his pace a little and trotted alongside of Reedpaw. "As soon as I become an apprentice, I'm gonna explore the territory all the way!" Shrewkit was only partly joking when he said that. He did hope to do more exciting stuff as an apprentice. "By the way, my mother is leader so I will only have one cat being mad at me!"

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)   A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) EmptyFri 2 Jun 2017 - 18:37

The Thunderclan walked by the side of the stubborn kit, listening talking about his future days as an apprentice. Reedpaw remembered how he used to be that kind of excited cat before his ceremony. His ears perked with curiosity after hearing that he was the son of the leader "Then you must respect her a lot. What's your name, by the way? I think I have seen you before but I honestly never knew how the other call you." The tom was more relaxed than before. However, he still disliked some parts of the personality of the kitten.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)   A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) EmptyFri 2 Jun 2017 - 19:09

"Eh, my mother is pretty cool, and it gets me some bragging rights. My name is Shrewkit. What's your name, I don't think that I know yours either," Shrewkit replied, suddenly not minding as much that he was being dragged back to camp by an apprentice barely older than he was. He would return to explore this place when he was old enough to do so, and then he could show this apprentice what he could do. His 'bravery' impressed and scared cats, but there was really no bravery to it. After all, how could you be brave if you weren't scared in the first place?

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)   A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 13:08

The tom walked slowly back to the camp. He loved the smell of the air out there in the forest and he could perfectly understand why Shrewkit wanted to leave the camp for a while to explore but he needed to learn that outside was also a dangerous place and he had to be careful.
"I'm Reedpaw, son of Leopardclaw and Lichenfang, two great warriors of Thunderclan." He meowed proudly, remembering how he admired the two cats when he was a kit sharing a nest with his sibling, Honeypaw and Cherrykit. Shrewkit must admire his mother as much as he did in the past. Maybe that was one of the few things that they had in common as well as the excitement of both to be warriors. But that reckless and fearless personality of him was something disgusting to the older cat that preferred to follow the Warrior Code and be loyal and obedient to his clan being the best warrior he could be.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)   A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 13:38

"Nice. I've heard of Leopardclaw before, and how awesome he is! If you are anything like your father, then I'll be lucky that I met you!" Shrewkit complimented. He now actually kind of hoped to get to know Reedpaw better when he became an apprentice. Then he could see if he would be a friend of a rival, which would be good to know. Though Reedpaw did seem like a stickler for the rules, he might turn out to be more sensible then Shrewkit originally thought. But that didn't mean he was sensible.

OOC: End of topic?

Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)   A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) EmptySun 4 Jun 2017 - 13:35

Reedpaw smiled back at Shrewkit when he complimented his father. After all, this kit didn't seem to be a bad cat, just uncareful.
The apprentice soon glanced the entrance of their camp and turned his head once again at the brown cat, with a serious smile. "I guess it wasn't a bad experience talking to you, even if you were getting in trouble out there. I hope to see you soon as a more mature apprentice and then we can see who of us is the better suited to be a warrior." He meowed, entering the camp with the kit. He had a defiant look in his green eyes. The young apprentice wanted to be the best warrior ever, just like his father, and for that, he had to prove to all the clan that he could be better than anyone, including Shrewkit who was the son of the awesome leader.

OCC: Yeah! Please pm when you want to roleplay again with these two ;)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)   A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Shrew caught in the Reeds (For Lux)
Page 1 of 1