Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)

Go down 
+8
Knight
Chopped limbs
Honey Badger
Ripped
Sunrose
Inky Pawprints
The Trash Man
AirJordanz
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)   I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 18:52

The soft dry earth felt nice under the tom's paws, but he was on business and couldn't stay long. The territory was beautiful, he could give it that. But he wasn't here to admire it, tail lashing the tom didn't even need to look to see how flammable the area was. Tilting his head he broke into a run as he lit everything that the stick made contact with, it knocked on a couple trees but despite his weak jaw he managed to keep it secure.

Rockthorn slowed to a walk as he looked back at his handy-work, nodding to himself as he watched the fire begin to grown and spread at an alarming rate. Before he could roast himself into a fried cat he turned and rushed towards Shadowclan territory, the marsh probably able to slow down the fire and give him a resting period because running around all five clan territories was a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)   I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 18:56

Dandelionpaw had been walking through the forest on her own (even though she knew she wasn't supposed to-- she liked to do so) when she smelled the acrid tang of smoke mingled with cat-scent. She looked around, seeing only leaves rustling, then igniting. She put two and two together and knew that someone was lighting the forest on fire. If she could stop them... she could be a warrior!

But the fire was growing... rapidly! Despite all of her wishes of glory, she turned and raced back to camp to warn her campmates. She hared through the thick undergrowth and leaped over ditches, fallen trees, and other obstacles. When thorns snagged at her, she didn't even bat an eye at it. She HAD to get back and warn everyone. She had to.

When she reached the camp, she was out of breath. "No time... to explain... fire..." she panted.
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)   I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 19:57

Emberpaw was out in the clearing when he heard pawsteps rapidly approaching camp; he flicked his ears, eyes narrowing a bit. It only sounded like one cat, and he didn't scent any other clans, so it wasn't an enemy attack... When Dandelionpaw burst into camp, Emberpaw didn't immediately process what she was saying. "Fire?" He repeated, "What do you mean? Where?"

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
http://thechosentrash.webs.com
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)   I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 20:03

"The- the edge of the territory! Fire! Someone- someone had a- a branch or something! They're setting everything on fire!" Dandelionpaw exclaimed.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)   I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 21:19

Moonlight padded towards the two apprentices with a calm smile that quickly vanished when Dandelionpaw mentioned the fire. A cat setting everything on fire? Who would be so fox-hearted to do something like that?! She wanted answers, but it wasn’t the time nor the place, if Dandelionpaw was telling the truth the clan was in danger!

She raised her head to make sure that the apprentice wasn’t just exaggerating, but no, the smoke could be seen at the distance. They had to act and fast, before it trapped them all in their camp “Dandelionpaw! Emberpaw! If there is a fire don’t just stand there! Go warn everyone, bite their ears and tails so they listen to you if necessary! I’ll go fetch Crowstar and Rippedsky!” With those words she quickly rushed towards the leader’s den while looking around for the deputy at the same time “Crowstar! Rippedsky!” She quickly looked inside the leader’s den, hoping to find any of them in there “There is fire on the forest, and its approaching the camp!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hawkstrike was asleep on a shady spot near the warriors den when the apprentice came in yelling about something, causing the unaware tom to growl softly and place one of his paws over his ears on a still half-asleep state. He had been out hunting most of the day and part of the night and just wanted to sleep, not paying attention to their words at all…until a warrior started to speak rather loudly and between the words told somehow on his unconscious the word fire slowly started to make sense and sink in, causing him to open his eyes quickly and rise his head. He wasn’t completely sure if he had dreamed the word or they were just talking about some random cat with fire on their name after all

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)   I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 21:28

Duskpaw had been sitting just inside camp when she heard the others and just barely caught the scent of smoke. Dusky fur bristling slightly She stood quickly gold eyes flirted around camp before she went to warn the queens and the elders.

Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)   I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 21:32

'Fire!' Rippedsky's eyes shot open instantly. The smell of smoke instantly penetrated his nostrils and shocked him into the waking world. This was no dream. The deputy jumped up onto his black and white paws. Fear for his clanmates rose up in his chest. They all needed to act instantly. He raced from the den only to lock eyes with Moonlight who had called him. If it weren't for the older she-cat, he might not have waken up on time. He nodded gratefully to her, while beginning to speak at the same time, "We need to get everyone out of camp and out of the path of the fire. Wake the warriors and have them get all of the kits. I will get the apprentices and elders." His tone was steely and his jaw tightened as he spoke. This was not good.

His paws carried him swiftly across the camp floor. Yowls broke from his throat as he repeatedly and desperately tried to awaken the camp, "Fire!" Rippedsky's mind raced as he tried to think of the best route. The safety of the clan was in his paw, he had known that since the moment he took up the deputy position. There was a brief second that he willed the weight of this burden upon some other cat. If anything happened, the tom knew it would be on him. He shook his head and continued to urge younger cats up and towards the back of the camp. He had a vague idea, and hoped it would work. Once he was sure everyone was awake, Rippedsky charged towards the head of the group, prepared to lead them away from their home.

I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Last edited by Ripped on Wed 24 May 2017 - 8:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7369

PostSubject: Re: I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)   I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 21:50

Storm that Lights the Clouds was jolted from where he was curled up on the other side of the camp - not sleeping in the warrior's den with the others. No, he didn't trust them enough to sleep in such a small area...At least not yet. He raised his head with tired blinks at all of the yelling, struggling to catch all the words as he shook the wariness from his bones. There was one word that kept being repeated over and over again, clearly sending fear into the SkyClan cats but Storm struggled to catch what it meant. He barely had time to try to gather an answer for that question when he caught the burning, choking scent that wafted though the air. He felt his pelt prickle as he clambered to his paws, glancing around at the camp that was in full panic with a clear look of confusion. "W-What is going on?" he questioned sharply, glancing at the deputy of SkyClan. "Why are we leaving? What is fire?"

I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)   I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 21:58

Rosepaw heard yelling outside and instantly was on her paws, she yelled, "Fire! Everyone out!" Then she dashed outside she saw her father instantly going to his side, "What do you want me to do?" She coughed, there was acid smell in the air now. But she had no idea what to do in this situation.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2519

PostSubject: Re: I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)   I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 22:09

A weird, kind of corrosive smell woke Firkit from her dreams. It irritated her lungs and made it hard for her to breathe. The she-kit peered outside to see several of her Clanmates panicking, as well as one Tribe cat who simply appeared confused. Was it because of that smell? If it even had Rippedsky looking frantic, she should be afraid too. So with wide, scared eyes she shoved her brother Basilkit, trying to get him to wake up. What was going on?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)   I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 22:22

Lilyheart shot to her paws as soon as she had processed the words and the smells that began wafting into Skyclan camp, her heart thudded in her chest as she stumbled from her disorientation. Spotting the confusion that Storm seemed to be in, she rushed over, her fur bristling as she spat. "Don't ask, just go get your tribemates then get to Rippedsky as fast as possible!" She ordered before whipping around and diving into the nursery.

"Get out of there! There's a fire!" She snapped, the only time she'd been as harsh in front of her clanmates apart from Hawkstrike. Quickly, the she-cat shoved the kittens from the nursery along with the queens though it was a bit of a hassle. Though she felt bad for maybe throwing a couple of kittens out. But once they were all out, Lilyheart padded back in quickly to sweep the den, just to double check. She could hear the roaring and the crackling, the smoke becoming worse as it clogged her throat and lungs.

Lilyheart stumbled as she blearily made her way towards the exit, though it felt like she was there for only seconds but it appeared that the fire was starting to lick it's way into Skyclan camp. Panic set in and Lilyheart's chest heaved and her heart pounded, smoke being drawn into her lungs before she slumped to the ground. Claws scrabbled at the ground as she struggled to get to her paws, she could see the orange flames burning around the den now as she gave a pitiful squeak.

"Someone... Dad.. Hawkstrike..." She sputtered, smoke induced tears clumping her fur and snot running from her nose.

OOC: Two things, only Hawkstrike to save Lily pls. All kittens and queens are out of the nursery, if you want your cat in, I'll edit my post.
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)   I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 22:32

Pansyface had been resting near Hawkstrike when panic ensued, and the patched she-cat didn't hesitate. Nudging the tabby tom, she hissed; "They're serious Hawkstrike, we need to get out of here!" Jumping up, Pansyface gazed around the camp, catching sight of her mother Moonlight, and proceeded to yowl warnings into the different dens. Once all the cats were rounded up, she dashed over to Rippedsky and fell in beside her long time friend, nodding reassuringly. Inside though, a whirlwind of emotion whipped in the she-cat's stomach. Oh StarClan, how could this happen?! What if our territory is devoured by the flames, where will we go then? At least RiverClan is safe, they have the river to separate them from the fire.....

~~~~~~~~~
Night of Stormy Gales was among the cats who were awoken by the cries of Rippedsky, and instantly jumped to attention. Though the Tribecat had never seen fire, he had heard of it's danger and destructive ability, and knew this was a disaster in the making. Dashing into the clearing, he helped round up the cats of SkyClan, almost tripping over his young friend Rosepaw. Casting her a comforting smile, the night-black tom continued until the group was ready to move out.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7369

PostSubject: Re: I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)   I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 22:36

I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) Brisbane-mist-april-03

For a moment, it seemed like the furious fires would burn down the pine forest whole. But the air grew thick and a mist swept over them in a blanket, smothering down the fires. Soon the once out of control forest fires turned into nothing but smoulder ash at the base of burnt trees.

SkyClan was safe, protected by this strange phenomenon.

In the panic, Storm found himself growing annoyed at the lack of answer he was being given. He didn't want to flee the camp from an unknown force. The Tribe had fled once before but not this time. He gave an angry snort of his head as he spun, ready to dart out the camp and get a glimpse of this threat but there was no reason. It had already arrived. The Tribe cat came to a shocked stop as the flames started to worm its way into the camp, left unsure of what to do. He took a step back, fear rising in his throat only to be cut off by a thick cough as the smoke grew more dense and burned his mouth, nose and eyes. There was a fearful warmth that danced across his pelt...But suddenly his pelt stood on edge, a chill running down his spine as the air started to haze around the camp. He coughed and coughed as he stumbled backwards, his eyes wide in shock as mist started to worm its way though the trees, wrapping around the fire that threaten to consume the SkyClan camp. The air grew even more thick as the fire slowly started to be put out, the burning warmth of the fire being replaced by the chilling touch of the mist that wrapped its way around the paws of every cat in the camp. But it didn't seem concerned with them - lazily licking at their legs but did nothing else as the fire was slowly starting to be put out before any serious damage could be done. "W-What in...Great Tribe?" Storm gasped between sputtered coughs, his eyes wide with terror as he was rather sure this wasn't a normal thing to be happening.

I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)   I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) EmptyWed 24 May 2017 - 1:39

Swoop of Fierce Doves sighed in relief, looking out at the smothering flames with a calm stance. The fog had swallowed the flames before it would harm them, leaving only smouldering pinecones and a few burnt husks of trees behind. The Tribe of Endless Stars were on their side it seemed, and they wouldn't allow the faithful for fall.

She walked over to Storm, pressing herself against the cave guard reassuringly. "I don't understand what's happened, but I'm sure it's our ancestors looking out for us."

It was hard to believe it was anything else, the fog had literally come out of nowhere and put out the fire. It was a sign that their loyalty was rewarded.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6718

PostSubject: Re: I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)   I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) EmptyWed 24 May 2017 - 8:47

The fire instantly stopped before they could even leave camp. His heart pounded anxiously for the whole of Skyclan. But it was over. Here they were safe. An exasperated sign broke from the black and white tom's maw. Rippedsky looked over his clanmates and those from the tribe. He could not even imagine what they were thinking. Everyone appeared to be okay. Pansyface caught the corner of his eye and he turned to face her, "Double check that everyone is accounted for. If even one cat is missing, let me know right away."

The younger she-cat was responsible and he trusted she would get the job done well. He then turned to search for the medicine cats. Oceanlight and Rabbitfoot were already set to work checking over any cats for injuries. A soft smile flitted across his features as he thanked Starclan silently for the wonderful medicine cats Skyclan had been blessed with. Rippedsky meowed softly to them, "Let me know if you need anything. I will send out any warriors you need for herbs immediately." The deputy tried not to think about the possibility of their camp turning into a smoldering pile of rubble; it was over. He bit his tongue as he turned to weave through the clan once more. The brief moment of the threat of losing their home was still fresh in his mind. It was unbelievable. Somehow they had been saved.

I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)   I'm not throwing away my shot (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not throwing away my shot (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next