Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where Do Babies Come From? (open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

Where Do Babies Come From? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Where Do Babies Come From? (open)   Where Do Babies Come From? (open) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 19:58

This was a rather odd time for her to have children. She'd just ordered the execution of Rockthorn, her adoptive son, only for him to escape into the forest. It truly was some strange twist of fate for the leader to have the five kittens before her.

Stormkit, Pinekit, Shrewkit, Peatkit, and Mossykit. Each her most beloved children. She was constantly tired from delivering and taking care of all of them, but Jaggedfeather helped tremendously whenever she desperately needed some rest. She wondered if her two older sons, Rainwhisper and Bramblefrost, knew of their siblings yet. Even now, her mind kept drifting away, her head jolting up every now and then once she'd realized her eyes were closed. Maybe... maybe she could take a short nap. What harm could come to them?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Where Do Babies Come From? (open)   Where Do Babies Come From? (open) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 20:07

The reddish brown tabbied long furred kitten laid at her mother's side. 

Ooc how long after this is it after the birth are they able to move about and stuff just curious so I know how to type it out.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where Do Babies Come From? (open)   Where Do Babies Come From? (open) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 20:09

Stormkit scrambled to his feet, his handsome gray pelt standing up straight. "Let's go!" He whispered excitedly, "Now that she's asleep we can go wherever we want..."
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Where Do Babies Come From? (open)   Where Do Babies Come From? (open) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 20:16

Hawkpaw had been busy, as usual but, with Rockthorn gone, he was working as another pillar for his friend's fragile heart. However an odd bounty was found on a hunting patrol and he knew immediately who to bring it to. Somehow, a fat rabbit had stumbled into his territory and he knew from Bat and watching him hunt that he could get it by being quiet. Carrying his catch to Darkstar, he placed it down by her paws. He smiled at the red kit at her side, anyone would, kits were innocent and wonderful, they should be unburdened. "How are you, Darkstar?" He had a certain feeling about the leader, respect of course, she kept ThunderClan together. But, he couldn't help the feeling of worry for her. Queens already had emotions out to kill them and with the discovery of how bad Rockthorn was, not to mention him on the loose, she must be going through a lot.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Characters : Pinepaw(deceased), Adderpaw(deceased), Eaglekit, Blossompaw, Cobrafang
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Where Do Babies Come From? (open)   Where Do Babies Come From? (open) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 20:24

Pinekit blinked looking to her brother Stormkit. The reddish brown long furred she kit got to her paws slowly looking to her gray brother. With a smile She nodded"yeah lets go"she whispered but stopped short seeing Hawkpaw

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where Do Babies Come From? (open)   Where Do Babies Come From? (open) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 23:40

"Wait, wait, wait for me!" Mossykit squealed, tottering after his siblings. "I wanna, I wanna go too!" The small tom didn't notice Hawkpaw at all, bumping head-first into him and tumbling into the dust. "Hey, who, who are you?" he asked innocently. Mossykit had a bad habit of repeating his words, and he was quite clueless as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where Do Babies Come From? (open)   Where Do Babies Come From? (open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 7:15

"Woah... a real apprentice!" Stormkit approached the cat eagerly. "Hi! My name's Stormkit. Are you an apprentice? Is training hard? Can you take us to explore the camp?"
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Where Do Babies Come From? (open)   Where Do Babies Come From? (open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 12:39

"Wait, we're leaving the nursery? I want to join!" Shrewkit piped up. He quickly scrambled after his littermates, then noticed they stopped when they reached the apprentice. "Cool, an apprentice! What's your name?" Shrewkit asked a little hurriedly. He wanted to go see the deputy soon, so he could brag about being the son of the leader.

Where Do Babies Come From? (open) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Where Do Babies Come From? (open)   Where Do Babies Come From? (open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 15:48

Darkstar's eyes flicked open at the soft thud before her. She was a bit surprised to see Hawkpaw before her, as expected. He had tried to murder her son back when the warrior still had some sense. Or sanity. However, nowadays the apprentice seemed less aggressive and was showing much promise in his training, a good friend to poor Falconpaw too. "Oh! I'm doing well, thank you. Did you catch this by yourself?"

The leader sat up in her nest, watching her kits for a moment. If she remembered right, the first time she'd caught a rabbit herself was during her assessment. She honestly thought StarClan took pity on her. "Shrewkit, Stormkit, Mossykit, Pinekit, this is Hawkpaw."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Where Do Babies Come From? (open)   Where Do Babies Come From? (open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 16:16

Maplecloud padded up to Darkstar's den, hearing that the kits were awake. She had been waiting a while to see how they were doing, and Darkstar as well. She hadn't talked to Darkstar lately, now was a good chance for her to do so. "Hey, Darkstar!" She called cheerily, sitting next to her.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where Do Babies Come From? (open)   Where Do Babies Come From? (open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 16:25

"Hi, Hawkpaw!" The large kit's eyes widened when he saw a warrior come up. "Woah! What's your name? Are you a warrior?"
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Where Do Babies Come From? (open)   Where Do Babies Come From? (open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 17:37

"Hey Hawkpaw. I bet you're allowed to do cool stuff as an apprentice!" Shrewkit mewed with halfhearted excitement. He wanted to meet warriors! And then his wishes were answered as a real live warrior walked into the nursery. He was glad that he could talk to someone so high-ranking, other than his mother of course. "Hi warrior! What's your name?"

Where Do Babies Come From? (open) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Pinepaw

Pinepaw

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Where Do Babies Come From? (open)   Where Do Babies Come From? (open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 17:46

Pinekit blinked her blue eyes before she looked at the warrior"hi"she mewed before looking past them"when can we go outside?"she asked not too interested in the warrior and app re tice for the moment.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Where Do Babies Come From? (open)   Where Do Babies Come From? (open) EmptyTue 23 May 2017 - 18:41

"Well, your mother would have to allow me to give you that tour, I don't want to be hung by my tail from one of you stepping on a thorn now.. Training isn't the big problem, it's everything else but, I'm not one to sit on my tail all day anyways, I like having stuff to do!" the idea that he would be responsible for her kits frightened him to no end. Or rather.. indimidated him. He was scared, no, never. Darkstar's question made him grin for a moment."I did!" He said puffing out his chest for a small moment, kit-like excitement showing. He piped down a bit. "I use to watch them hunt rabbits back at the barn. I suppose I learned a good thing." He mewed with a wistful glint in his eye. His father would have loved to know that he caught a rabbit, even if that was something they planned together He learned from his father, not any cat. Blizzardshine had lied but it was the whole reason he was allowed here, he'd go on with it. When the kits began the attack of questions, Maplecloud had come.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Where Do Babies Come From? (open)   Where Do Babies Come From? (open) EmptyWed 24 May 2017 - 12:45

"What's going on?" Peatkit asked sleepily, having just woken up. "Can I come, too?" He was a little bit shy and uncertain he was ready to hang out with cats other than his littermates... but he also didn't want to get left behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Do Babies Come From? (open)   Where Do Babies Come From? (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Do Babies Come From? (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: