Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
Even with the arrival of Greenleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Inside jokes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Dryad
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 2770
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Inside jokes   Mon May 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Have you ever made a joke about the warriors series and everyone just looks at you with little to no understanding? Maybe it's just me, or maybe it happens to many people many times. I just wanted to share some funny and awkward experiences I have had with this. If you have any of your own, POST HERE NOW! If you haven't, make one up! Okay, here's an example:

At my school, we aren't allowed to step in snow after it snows at recess. If you accidentally trip in it, it can cost you your entire recess. One time I was playing a game with my friends where we stepped in snow when the people who watch us at recess weren't looking, and it was super fun and we only once got caught. Then one time someone objected.
"Maybe we should stop now in case we get in trouble,"  she said. 
"It's fine, don't be such a Hollyleaf," I answered to a group of people who have never read the warriors books, let alone know who Hollyleaf is. Their faces held immense confusion. "Eh, it's a thing from a book I read." They all nodded in realization and we kept playing the game until the snow melted.

Nutfur, RC Senior Warrior - Nectarleap, WC Senior Warrior - Swoopnose, TC Warrior - Curlyfeather, SC Senior Warrior - Dryad, Default Rogue

My cool cats
Back to top Go down
Rainu-chan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardstar, {F}inchstream, {R}yeheart, {La}urelsong, {N}ightstorm, {Fe}rnpetal, {A}spenpaw | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 2448
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {F} RiverClan Warrior | {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior | {La} WindClan Young Warrior | {N} SkyClan Young Warrior | {Fe} SkyClan Newly Appointed Warrior | {A} ShadowClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   Mon May 22, 2017 4:29 pm

One time I was hanging out with my friends, and I said "Oh my StarClan" instead of "Oh my God".

That was fun

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

Site Moderator & ThunderClan Leader
Living Characters | Deceased Characters

Leopardstar ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelsong ~ Fernpetal ~ Nightstorm ~ Aspenpaw
ThunderClan Leader | RiverClan Warrior | ShadowClan Warrior | WindClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | ShadowClan Apprentice

Back to top Go down
Ash

Characters : Shellwater, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowblossom, Graybriar, Brushpaw (NPC). Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3946
Clan/Rank : WindClan Senior Warrior and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Queen, Former SC Loner, SC NPC Apprentice.

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   Mon May 22, 2017 5:53 pm

I say "oh my StarClan" all the time, but usually under my breath. I called my friend a "grumpy Yellowfang" once.

~Snowblossom~Quailfeather~Gingerstripe~Graybriar~Shellwater~Pricklekit~Redkit~
~RC Warrior~WC Senior Warrior~Loner~WC NAW~RC Elder~TC Kit~SC Kit

~Brushpaw~
~SC NPC Apprentice~

Living Characters~Deceased Characters (WIP)
Reminder Board

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 966
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   Mon May 22, 2017 6:24 pm

I sometimes say "kits" instead of kids

~ 80/240||5/15|40/120||45/140||45/140 ~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Female
Pisces Dog
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   Mon May 22, 2017 6:24 pm

One time I called some a "Mouse-brained furball". They deserved it.

Nutfur, RC Senior Warrior - Nectarleap, WC Senior Warrior - Swoopnose, TC Warrior - Curlyfeather, SC Senior Warrior - Dryad, Default Rogue

My cool cats
Back to top Go down
Tommy Rippedseau

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 3072
Clan/Rank : Leader (R), Warrior (M), Experienced Rogue (A), Apprentice (D), NAW (E)

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   Tue May 23, 2017 2:22 pm

Calling your hand a forepaw..

Leader of the Big Tree Meow Meow Boyes

Rippedstar (Skyclan) 120/300 color=#3300cc
Mumblefoot (Skyclan) 60/200 color=#990033
Darkpaw (Riverclan) 20/80 color=#cc6600
Artemis (Loner) 75/200 color=#ffcc00
Eaglefang (Thunderclan) 45/160 color=#660000

"you either die a cinnamon roll or live long enough to see yourself become the sinnamon roll" ~ Holy

Plotting Help
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Female
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   Tue May 23, 2017 3:18 pm

I have accidentally called humans twolegs before. And months have been called moons. The more you people post the more I remember.

My cool cats
Back to top Go down
Tommy Rippedseau

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 3072
Clan/Rank : Leader (R), Warrior (M), Experienced Rogue (A), Apprentice (D), NAW (E)

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   Tue May 23, 2017 3:20 pm

Moons and kittypets have become common terms for me ha

Leader of the Big Tree Meow Meow Boyes

Rippedstar (Skyclan) 120/300 color=#3300cc
Mumblefoot (Skyclan) 60/200 color=#990033
Darkpaw (Riverclan) 20/80 color=#cc6600
Artemis (Loner) 75/200 color=#ffcc00
Eaglefang (Thunderclan) 45/160 color=#660000

"you either die a cinnamon roll or live long enough to see yourself become the sinnamon roll" ~ Holy

Plotting Help
Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{Sil}, Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, Fennelkit {Fn}, Jaykit {Ja}, Fallowkit {Fa}, Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 2177
Clan/Rank : Windclan Senior Warriors{G & Sil}, Shadowclan Experienced Warrior{B}, Thunderclan Senior Warrior{D}, Skyclan 'Paw{Sw}, RiverClan Unborn Kit {F}

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   Tue May 23, 2017 5:00 pm

I called someone Jayfeather once. They were carrying a stick around and then snapped it in half. I couldn't resist. I've also called people Tigerstar and Yellowfang. I also called someone who was being a petty brat a kittypet.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   

Back to top Go down

Inside jokes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: