Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Inside jokes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutpaw, Nectarleap, Annabelle, Shrewpaw, Curlypaw
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 996
Clan/Rank : Nut:RC Nectar:WC Annabelle:KP Shrew: TC Curly: SC

PostSubject: Inside jokes   Mon May 22, 2017 1:07 pm

Have you ever made a joke about the warriors series and everyone just looks at you with little to no understanding? Maybe it's just me, or maybe it happens to many people many times. I just wanted to share some funny and awkward experiences I have had with this. If you have any of your own, POST HERE NOW! If you haven't, make one up! Okay, here's an example:

At my school, we aren't allowed to step in snow after it snows at recess. If you accidentally trip in it, it can cost you your entire recess. One time I was playing a game with my friends where we stepped in snow when the people who watch us at recess weren't looking, and it was super fun and we only once got caught. Then one time someone objected.
"Maybe we should stop now in case we get in trouble,"  she said. 
"It's fine, don't be such a Hollyleaf," I answered to a group of people who have never read the warriors books, let alone know who Hollyleaf is. Their faces held immense confusion. "Eh, it's a thing from a book I read." They all nodded in realization and we kept playing the game until the snow melted.

Nutpaw of RiverClan--Nectarleap of WindClan--Curlypaw of ShadowClan--Annabelle the Kittypet

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
RainyHeart

Characters : {P}ansyface, {L}eopardclaw, {F}inchstream, {R}yeheart, {La}urelpaw, {N}ight of Stormy Gales
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1048
Clan/Rank : {P}SkyClan Young Warrior, {L} ThunderClan Deputy {F} RiverClan Newly Apprenticed Warrior {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior {La} WindClan Apprentice (N) Tribe of Endless Skies Prey-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   Mon May 22, 2017 2:29 pm

One time I was hanging out with my friends, and I said "Oh my StarClan" instead of "Oh my God".

That was fun

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

Pansyface ~ Leopardclaw ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelpaw ~ Night of Stormy Gales
(45/160) ~ (100/280) ~ (40/120) ~ (45/160) ~ (20/80) ~ (60/200)
SkyClan ~ ThunderClan ~ RiverClan ~ ShadowClan ~ WindClan ~ Tribe of Endless Skies

Character Profiles ~ Summer Inactivity Notice ~ Post Tracker
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/~rainstone18 Online
Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart [Sn]: Snowpaw.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 2912
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Experienced Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Newly Appointed Warrior, RiverClan Experienced Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   Mon May 22, 2017 3:53 pm

I say "oh my StarClan" all the time, but usually under my breath. I called my friend a "grumpy Yellowfang" once.

~Honeydrop~ ~Quailfeather~ ~Ashstar ~ ~Shellwater~ ~Gingerstripe~
~Medicine Cat~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Leader~ ~Experienced Warrior~ ~Newly Appointed Warrior~
~ShadowClan~ ~WindClan~ ~WindClan~ ~RiverClan~ ~ShadowClan~

~My Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Squirrelsong (S), Storm (St), Jazz (J), Swanpaw (Sw)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 677
Clan/Rank : (T) Windclan Warrior, (S) Windclan young warrior (St) Loner, (Sw) Skyclan apprentice (J) Skyclan apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   Mon May 22, 2017 4:24 pm

I sometimes say "kits" instead of kids

~ Twistedtail || Squirrelsong || Pigeonpaw || Swanpetal || Pineheart ~
~ Windclan || Windclan || Windclan|| Skyclan || Skyclan ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelnose

Female
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   Mon May 22, 2017 4:24 pm

One time I called some a "Mouse-brained furball". They deserved it.

Nutpaw of RiverClan--Nectarleap of WindClan--Curlypaw of ShadowClan--Annabelle the Kittypet

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ripped

Characters : [R]ippedsky (SkyC), [F]lamestrike (SC), [S]latethroat (WC), [Sa]geleaf (WC), [C]oyotepaw (TC)
Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1580
Clan/Rank : Deputy (R), Experienced Warrior (F), Warrior (S), Medicine Cat (Sa), App (C)

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   Tue May 23, 2017 12:22 pm

Calling your hand a forepaw..

big tree meow meow boye

Rippedsky (Skyclan) 100/280 color=#3300cc
Sageleaf (Windclan) 50/120 color=#00cc33
Coyotepaw (Thunderclan) 20/80 color=#666666
Slatethroat (Windclan) 60/200 color=#9933cc
Flamestrike (Shadowclan) 80/240 color=#ff6600
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squirrelnose

Female
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   Tue May 23, 2017 1:18 pm

I have accidentally called humans twolegs before. And months have been called moons. The more you people post the more I remember.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ripped

Characters : [R]ippedsky (SkyC), [F]lamestrike (SC), [S]latethroat (WC), [Sa]geleaf (WC), [C]oyotepaw (TC)
Male
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1580
Clan/Rank : Deputy (R), Experienced Warrior (F), Warrior (S), Medicine Cat (Sa), App (C)

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   Tue May 23, 2017 1:20 pm

Moons and kittypets have become common terms for me ha

big tree meow meow boye

Rippedsky (Skyclan) 100/280 color=#3300cc
Sageleaf (Windclan) 50/120 color=#00cc33
Coyotepaw (Thunderclan) 20/80 color=#666666
Slatethroat (Windclan) 60/200 color=#9933cc
Flamestrike (Shadowclan) 80/240 color=#ff6600
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maple

Characters : Maplecloud{M}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{S}, Gustpuddle {G}, Brackenberry {Br}, Fern {F}
Male
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 1238
Clan/Rank : Windclan warriors {G, S}, Shadowclan YW {B}, Thunderclan warrior {M}

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   Tue May 23, 2017 3:00 pm

I called someone Jayfeather once. They were carrying a stick around and then snapped it in half. I couldn't resist. I've also called people Tigerstar and Yellowfang. I also called someone who was being a petty brat a kittypet.

|Silentstrike|Gustpuddle|Blazeflight|Brackenberry|Maplecloud|
|Windclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Shadowclan Warrior|Windclan Warrior|Thunderclan Warrior|
:D Thanks to Jaybird for my amazing signature cats :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside jokes   

Back to top Go down

Inside jokes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: