Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed)   Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed) EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 21:22

Cloudstorm got out of her nest quietly trying not to wake her kits. She quickly picked up Rockkit and padded out of the nursery and to the entrance to camp. She had left a message at the barn for Rockthorn at the barn. She knew he would find it there. She padded through the forest shielding her kit from the underbrush with her body. Once she got pretty close to the barn the she cat sat down and placed her kit between her paws and wrapped her tail around them to keep him warm. She bent down and quietly and gently groomed Rockkit to make him look good in front of his father. Not to long after she heard a noise. "Rockthorn? Is that you?" She called out, if it wasn't him she was in big trouble.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed)   Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed) EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 21:55

Rockthorn was crouched into the grass that seemed to engulf him, his green eyes watching his ex-mate Cloudstorm sit down and start grooming a kit as she awaited him. Claws dug into dirt as he circled around her while he surveyed the tom-kit between her paws, the tom was the spitting image of him... well almost; apart from the lighter and warmer fur colouring.

Rockthorn took a cautionary sniff of the air to make sure no cat had followed her, once satisfied the tom got to his paws and strode over towards Cloudstorm with a frown. "Cloudstorm, nice to see you again. This is the kit you decided to bring me?" He asked, tilting his head before seeming to shake the thought away and speaking once more. "Anyone follow you? You know two clans are out to murder me, wouldn't want your mate to be slaughtered because of you." The tom hissed, leaning down and pulling the kitten towards his paws. It didn't struggle much, it just cried out of confusion. Pathetic.

"Whats his name?" The tom asked, settling down as he looked blankly at his mate awaiting her response. But before she could the little tom squeaked. 'Rockkit! M'name's Rockkit!" It seemed proud that it could even speak it's name, or meet a new strange cat. It appeared to want to say something else but was probably at a loss for words seeing as it was still young and it's eyes barely open. It wouldn't remember this moment at all anyways.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed)   Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed) EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 22:08

Cloudstorm flattened her ears at how rough with the kit he was being. Maybe she shouldnt have come.. "No, nobody followed me. And be careful with him! He's very fragile!" She hissed her motherly instincts kicking in. "Rockkit. This is your father, Rockthorn. Mind your manners and say hello." She purred to her kit her eyes on him the entire time just in case Rockthorn might do something with him, and after the Cherrykit incident she had a right to be worried. She knew her mate was dangerous yet she still loved him despite everything he's done, even if he didn't love her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed)   Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed) EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 22:24

"Any son of mine won't be fragile, if he's of any worth he'll take it." The tom spat, his tail giving a couple of lashes before falling still. "While I appreciate your bringing our son, I'm afraid he'll be yours no longer. I'll be taking him from your care, I've got plans for him and I can't have you in his life." The tom meowed lowly, a hidden threat making it's way into his tone as if daring her to defy his wishes.

The small kit squeaked since that seemed to be all he was able to do other than sloppily introduce himself, turning to his 'father' he gave a frown of concentration as he looked at the scraggly tom. He then turned to look at his pelt before seeing the resemblance and nodding in self-satisfaction, glad that he was able to identify himself as this random tom's son though it was a bit jarring.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed)   Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 6:54

Cloudstorm lashed her tail but looked down at Rockkit. "Rockkit come say goodbye. Then your to go with your father. Although I may disagree with that you are never to disobey him got that?" She meowed knowing that he would hurt her kit if he disobeyed him.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed)   Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 8:38

Rockkit, still unsure of what was happening frowned. But when his mother requested he come over and say goodbye he nodded happily, maybe he was spending a day with his father? Bounding over towards his mother, he nuzzled into her belly with a purr before turning back to his father. "G'bye mama!" He called with his little voice.

Rockthorn frowned as the kitten left his paws but nonetheless allowed the little tom to do so, after all this would be his last time with his real mother and father. Pulling the kitten back into himself he turned to look up at Cloudstorm, "You should leave now, this exchange never happened." The tom simply stated before picking up the tom by the scruff and turning away back towards the barn, at least until Cloudstorm left then he'd be going towards four-trees.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed)   Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 9:20

Cloudstorm felt empty as she turned back and called to Rockthorn. "I won't be meeting you again Rockthorn. This is the last time I see you. Goodbye." She meowed and then turned and padded back to Thunderclan. Once safely back into the camp she padded back into her nest with her two other kits sadly and went back asleep, she would have to come up with something in the morning.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed)   Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire fire fire! Rocks rocks rocks!! (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: