Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun) Empty
PostSubject: Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun)   Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun) EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 10:22

Annabelle desperately wanted to talk to someone. She was currently in her garden, rolling around in mint while trying to not touch any worms. After the scent of mint thoroughly coated her, she got up and jumped onto her fence. After a few seconds, she had scaled the fence and was at the top.

Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun) Signat10
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun)   Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun) EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 23:24

Ah, the fresh scents off a new home. Ever since his beloved human had brought him to this new den, Siegfried had done nothing but enjoy his stay. The small, cozy inside, combined with the perfumed garden, brought him joy whenever he woke up. The cream, fluffy tom stood in the doorway, gazing at the fence above and the tips of the trees that sulked past. "Ahh, what terrible atrocity, this forest, full off what I've heard... wild cats?" he mumbled, curling his nose in disgust. Siegfried was an expert at keeping up with the gossip amongst all the kittypets since his arrival, and the words about five 'Clans' living in this forest and in the territories beyond seemed bluntly horrific and unimaginable. How could they live without their trusty humans grooming their fur everyday, giving them tasty food and rubbing their bellies, cuddling with them on the bed and planting kisses on their sleeping foreheads?! Not that he was a coward... no... but Siegfried loved his human more than anything.

The cream cat broke into a yawn and took a few lazy steps towards the garden, leaving the shade of the den and stepping in the pleasant grass. A shape caught his attention on the fence, casting a shadow across the yard. He purred and made his way towards Annabelle, sitting on the fence between their two dens. A new friend, he imagined as he escalated the wooden surface and sat down next to her. "I believe we have not met?" he meowed, puffing his chest. "I am Siegfried. New to the neighborhood" he presented himself to the other cat.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun)   Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 12:19

"No, we haven't met. Hello Siegfried, my name is Annabelle. I see you're a pet as well, so of course I won't have to worry about you being dirty," Annabelle greeted. She gestured to the forest before continuing; "You know, those cats in the woods, SkyClan, they don't even care if they're covered dirt or bugs." Annabelle started grooming her paw, brushing them over her ears.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun)   Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 12:23

Siegfried listened and frowned in disgust as Annabelle described the poor hygiene of those feral cats. He, for one, couldn't stand the tiniest flea and would always complain to his humans until the annoying bug had been removed and he could think straight again. The fluffy cream cat sniffed the air and picked up the pleasant scent of mint flowing from the she-cat's garden. His own humans grew lavander, but it was also a pleasure to discover new scents, of course, in the safety of his home. "I understand you have met those 'Clan' cats?" he inquired, curious about Annabelle's encounter

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun)   Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 12:31

"Yes I have. After a caterpillar chased me up a tree, some little she-cat thought she had the right to chase me out of, and I quote, "her territory". After saying no, I was savagely attacked, and climbed the tree again. Then two more cats came and started insulting me, so I put them in their place and ran back to the sanitation of my house," Annabelle explained to Siegfried, delighted to explain how horrible those clan cats were. "One, her name was Pansyface, she called me a petty little brat! She was the one trying to tell me where to go, she is the petty one!" Annabelle was all to happy to rant about this subject.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun)   Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 12:37

Siegfried, as any other kittypet, took enjoyment from listening go the mundane dispute being presented to him, and couldn't agree more with his new friend. "If you ask me, they should all go and find themsekves loving humans, like we have. Mine bought me a squeaky toy yesterday." he bragged puffing his chest and picking at his claws meticulously.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun)   Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun) EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 13:13

"Yes. If they found loving housefolk like ours, all the worlds problems will solved. And you have a squeaky toy? Mine gave me this furry ball that rolls around when they touch it. I haven't figured out how to turn it on myself yet, but I will," Annabelle replied, enjoying having small talk with her new friend.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun)   Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kittypet friends in a nutshell (For Bun Bun)
Page 1 of 1