Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tough Little Fuzzball (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tough Little Fuzzball (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Tough Little Fuzzball (Open)   Tough Little Fuzzball (Open) EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 6:33

Bramblekit found himself venturing from the nursery, feeling rather daring and brace. Being stuck in the nursery all day was driving him mad and he needed a break. As he began wandering around, taking in the many scents, he started feeling less trapped. His eyes brightening with excitement, he looked around for something or someone to play with. He noticed a beetle crawling on the ground and crouched in a sloppy stance before wiggling his hind quarters a little and jumping at the bug, attacking it as if it were an enemy. "Take that!!" he squeaked into the out.
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Tough Little Fuzzball (Open)   Tough Little Fuzzball (Open) EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 13:03

Emberpaw was crouched next to the apprentices' den, doing nearly the same thing as Brambekit--practicing his hunters' crouch. It wasn't for fun, and of course, it was much better than Bramblekit's due to the fact that he was an apprentice. He was distracted from this, however, when he heard an unfamiliar voice--the high-pitched squeak of a kit, and a voice he didn't recognize. Since Emberpaw was blind, voices were one of the ways he learned to identify other cats. He could recognize most cats by their voices alone, by that point. He padded towards the unfamiliar voice; he didn't really get along that well with kits, since he very rarely played games or did anything that wasn't serious. Rather, he used all of the time he could to train and get better. "What're you up to?" He mewed, flicking his tail in greeting as he padded towards the small kit, following the sound of scuffling.

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
http://thechosentrash.webs.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tough Little Fuzzball (Open)   Tough Little Fuzzball (Open) EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 14:25

Bramblekit, not expecting someone to come up to him, let out a sound of fear and jumped away from the other cat, tumblring over himself and landed on his back. "Ow..." he complained. A scowl came to his face. "Don't do that!" he said to the older cat. "I wasn't prepared." His adjusted himself and walked over. "Who are you anyway? And why haven't I seen you before?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tough Little Fuzzball (Open)   Tough Little Fuzzball (Open) EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 14:52

Emberpaw rolled his eyes--the kit was bold, and he hadn't expected such a reaction. "Who are you?" Emberpaw said challengingly, "I asked first, and I'm older than you, anyways. It's not my fault you let a blind cat sneak up on you." It was a bit self-deprecating, which was unusual for Emberpaw, but he was prickly and his mood could go south fast. "I'm Emberpaw, anyways, and you've probably never seen me because I'm usually out training."

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tough Little Fuzzball (Open)   Tough Little Fuzzball (Open) EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 16:47

Bramblekit scowled at the older cat. "I'm Bramblekit! My dad is Rippedsky." he said, puffing out his chest as his little maw went from scowl to a proud look, then a puzzled one. "What's blind mean?" he asked, more demanded. "And what's training?" He moved forward and batted at the older cat's paws.
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tough Little Fuzzball (Open)   Tough Little Fuzzball (Open) EmptySat 20 May 2017 - 10:56

Emberpaw flicked his ears in irritation as Bramblekit batted at his paws. "It means I can't see," he explained simply, "And training is where you learn how to fight and hunt so that you can be a warrior one day. You can train once you're 6 moons old." Emberpaw thought a moment about what Bramblekit had been doing a moment before--trying to catch a bug, as though it was prey (or attacking it, Emberpaw wasn't sure). Bramblekit, though he didn't know what training was, would probably be eager to start, and Emberpaw wondered if he could, perhaps, teach the little kit something... After all, if he wanted to have an apprentice of his own one day, he would need to prove that he was capable.

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tough Little Fuzzball (Open)   Tough Little Fuzzball (Open) EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 17:38

"Fight who? Hunt for what? What's a warrior?" Bramblekit questioned, not letting up from batting at the older cat's feet. "How old are you? Why can't you see? Don't you need your eyes to see what you're hunting or what you're fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tough Little Fuzzball (Open)   Tough Little Fuzzball (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tough Little Fuzzball (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: