Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cloudpaw needs a bestie! (and maybe a few bullies)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Cloudpaw needs a bestie! (and maybe a few bullies) Empty
PostSubject: Cloudpaw needs a bestie! (and maybe a few bullies)   Cloudpaw needs a bestie! (and maybe a few bullies) EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 16:31

Okay so Cloudpaw is pretty distrusting of others and he usually tends to push others away because he feels like he's a burden (even though he puts on the whole arrogant and confident facade). I'm kind of wanting someone to become close friends with him, tom or she i don't really care. It is going to take some work from the cat because of Cloud's distrustful disposition. So your cat would need to really want to get to know Cloud and push him for a friendship because it wont be easy. He'll constantly be trying to push them away and leave him alone.

Now I was also thinking about having a few, or even just one, cats to tease, bully, try to start a fight, or whatever with him over his blindness. He'll be extremely defensive of it because he is insecure about what he sees as, his "problem".  Honestly it can be anyone. Kits, apprentices, warriors, whatever. They don't even have to necessarily be mean to him. They could be trying to be nice, but he takes it the wrong way, etc, etc.

Ill put forms you can fill out below if you'd like to be his friend. (You don't need one to be a bully, just post something and let me know that you want your cat to do it) Also, it's not first come first serve because I'm going to try and pick the character who's personality would best fit for this "plot" kinda thing. (preferably SkyClan)

Close Friend Code:
Code:
Character's Name:
Personality:
Clan:
How active are you?:
Why do you think your cat would be best for this? (optional):

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Cloudpaw needs a bestie! (and maybe a few bullies) Sign_s13
Cloudpaw needs a bestie! (and maybe a few bullies) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw needs a bestie! (and maybe a few bullies)   Cloudpaw needs a bestie! (and maybe a few bullies) EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 16:36

Character's Name: Rosepaw
Personality: Rosepaw is very blunt and determined. Others can take what she says the wrong way and think she means the complete opposite.
How active are you?: On this site practically all day.
Why do you think your cat would be best for this? (optional): Rosepaw could be the friend/bully since she is very serious all the time she can appear rude to Cloud and he would think she is trying to be mean to him. Really that`s just who she is. Also she needs a friend anyways so maybe they can start out as enemies then one day she just says I`m sorry if you take what I say differently it seems everyone does that etc. and end up as friends?

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw needs a bestie! (and maybe a few bullies)   Cloudpaw needs a bestie! (and maybe a few bullies) EmptyWed 24 May 2017 - 10:45

Rosepaw could be his closest sibling of course! She could also tease him about his blindness if you wanted, but I kind of want his best friend to be someone that's not his sibling because for him, his family is already his "best friends" so to speak. (also sorry this is such a late response)

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Cloudpaw needs a bestie! (and maybe a few bullies) Sign_s13
Cloudpaw needs a bestie! (and maybe a few bullies) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudpaw needs a bestie! (and maybe a few bullies)   Cloudpaw needs a bestie! (and maybe a few bullies) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cloudpaw needs a bestie! (and maybe a few bullies)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: