Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) Empty
PostSubject: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) EmptyThu 18 May - 14:04

Sides heaving with labored breathing, a black and white tom trodged through the maze of twoleg nests and stinky thunderpaths with slow pawsteps. He hadn't eaten in two days, finding only a sour-smelling crow splattered on the side of the road since leaving the only place he had known to be home. The tom had chased the occasional bird and squirrel that crossed his path, but found himself empty-pawed. Blinking with dizziness, the cat searched far and wide for sustenance, but came up with nothing.

Before the cat realized it, he had fallen over. The black and white tom was too exhausted to go any further, pelt rising with relief at being far away from his past. Looking the blooms of purple lilacs hanging over his vision up into the clear blue sky, the tom decided that it was okay to pass away here: he was free.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) EmptyThu 18 May - 14:41

Kenobi exited through the crack of his twolegs den his nose winkling in disgust. How can anyone breathe in there? Oh well not his problem to deal with. He looked up to the sky to see the sun was going down,is it already that late? Maybe there still might be some pretty ladies still out. He started going about his normal route hopping down the fence twisting and turning down the alleyways. He knows these paths like he knows his stripes. Growling a bit though at his dumb twolegs, throwing him in a room with no way out all day with hardly any food or water. Well maybe there might be some nice twolegs that will give him food if he was nice enough.

Deep in his thoughts he didn't see the black and white tom right in front of him till it was too late. He tripped over his body falling in a mass of limbs he turned around to see what hr stepped over to find a cat. His eyes widened the cat looked barely alive, even through the dark light he could make out the cat's jutting ribs. Rushing forward he placed a paw over the body then signed deeply, it was still alive. "Hey..you okay?" It has come to hide attention as he got closer that he has never seen this cat before in his life. And he knows every cat in these parts.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) EmptyThu 18 May - 14:53

The starving tom looked up at the stranger, his mind taking a moment to register the cat's presence before ringing alarm bells. With a sudden, painful burst of energy, the tom lept onto his paws with claws unsheathed and digging into the dirt. "Who sent you?" He demanded, yellow-green eyes narrowed with suspicion and a hint of weariness. The tom didn't register the stranger's kittypet scent in his delirious state.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) EmptyThu 18 May - 15:18

Kenobi threw up his paws as the stranger suddenly leapt to his paws. With a questioning look he meowed, "Umm..myself?" He had no idea what this cat was talking about but he didn't really care what it was. Why did it have to be a tom he meets? He knew how she-cats work but he mostly stayed away from toms, they were too unpredictable for him. Also he had no idea how to talk to males. But as he saw clearly the starving look this cat had in his gaze and his skeleton features he had to do something to help this cat out. He purred lightly, "I can get you some food if you want? Over that corner over there." He pointed with his tail ahead of them the opposite direction he came from. "There is this nice twolegs who always has food left out for the kittypets around here." He purred more loudly at the thought of the very nice twolegs he wished he had, "I should let you meet them who knows they might take you in. I tried multiple times but I get the impression they don't like my thick coat." There he goes rambling again, also something he does around the toms.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) EmptyThu 18 May - 15:58

When the stranger started to speak as if he was a kittypet, the tom felt a growl of fustration rise in his throat. He sheathed his claws and approached the other cat, leaning in to get a whif of his scent. After making sure the stranger is truly a kittypet- not one of his old organization's spies pretending to be one-he sagged now that the threat was gone. "Take me to them," he meowed tiredly, not answering to the stranger's humor in the face of his exhaustion. The tom needed to sleep for at least half a moon.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) EmptyThu 18 May - 16:07

As the tom leaned forward towards him and shifted him he felt violated. Who does that? It felt like his personal space got taken from him. His nose winkled as the strangers scent drifted to him, it reeked of sickness and rotten food. But he stayed quiet not moving much then smiled as he saw that tom relaxed. "Right this way." He started padding over to where the twoleg den is, he kept glancing over his shoulder as if expecting this cat to fall over any second. He defiantly looked like he could.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) EmptyThu 18 May - 22:46

OOC: Sorry for taking so long, had work & after showed my friend Lord Of The Rings

Following the stranger's lead, the sick tom hoped that it would all be over soon. Memories of what his fellows had done flashed through his mind like flares of a virus, the worst the things he had to do to survive. He wanted to curl up somewhere and sleep the images away, hoping they would be repressed by the darkness of sleep-filled exhaustion. Sometimes, the tom teetered in his steps, but he knew he needed food first.

But then it seemed his body would go no further. His legs buckled, leaving the weak tom to fall onto the ground.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) EmptyThu 18 May - 23:05

OOC: oh don't worry about it! I have never seen Lord of the Rings..or read the books...

As he heard the tom fall to the ground he signed, he knew this would happen. Oh well they were close to the den anyways. He turned around and helped the tom stand making sure the tom leaned on him. As they walked he rambled on about anything really that popped in his head, how the weather was lately, how the fine chicks were doing and all of their woes, etc.They wobbled in the direction of the den, after a few heartbeats they turned the corner and the den was right there. They made their way to the side of it there was a small gap in the fence for at least one cat to squeeze through. Great how is this tom going to get through? "We need to get through the hole.."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) EmptyFri 19 May - 7:36

When he collapsed, the tom had thought the stranger would give up on him. He was surprised by the warm flank pressing him back onto his woobly paws, guiding them the rest of the way. The starved cat listened with hazy gratitude to the stranger's comforting ramble, helping him focus and not fall unconscious.

"I can do it," he rasped to the kittypet, gathering the last of his strength to support himself for the short interval through the fence hole. Grimacing as soon as the tom moved away from the stranger's support with his limbs shaking from overuse, the weak cat crouched lower before shuffling through.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) EmptyFri 19 May - 12:15

"Okay..if you say so." He was slightly surprised though as the tom poked through. Ready as he saw the tom shaky legs to catch him but he was fine. This cat is very determined, Kenobi thought. Finally he pushed himself through then immediately went to the thin shaky tom side to hold him up. "It in the front part, come on. Thankfully all they have is just a elder cat who can't get around much. She is very rude and does not like other cats in her property." He chuckled lightly, "maybe then she should have told her twolegs not to leave food out huh?" It didn't take long before they were past the side of the den and near the closed part that the twolegs used to get outside there was a couple small bowls of pellets.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) EmptyFri 19 May - 17:11

On a normal day, the tom would've been suspicious of the brown things that seemed oddly like rabbit poop. But in his state, the weakened cat would've even accepted something that even looked like grass. Going over to one of the shiny gray bowls, he lapped the pellets up until not a single one was left. Now all that was left was rest, which he badly needed. Then, the tom would be able to function, and for the first time, outside of his old life's grasp.

Looking over to his savior, belly warm with having attained sufficiency, the starved tom meowed something he needed to say in his delirious state. "You saved my life." The words came out slurred, but the tom was nothing but serious. "I owe you a debt."

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) EmptyFri 19 May - 17:58

Kenobi sat by him with his tail over his paws watching in amazement as the tom ate everything in site, not even dust was left. He has never seen a cat this starving before, after all he has only meet kittypets and most of them are papered with everything they could ever want. Every once in a while he would find a unlucky kittypet such as himself but they find food one way or the other, like him.

"Oh well it was nothing.." He looked away shyly but perked up as he noticed the cat's delirious state he stood up again to help the cat. "You really don't need to. After all any cat would help out another if they saw your state. Now I imagine you are tired.. I could try my twolegs den but you would have to sleep outside. They don't let any cat inside other then me. And trust me you don't want to go in anyways."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) EmptyFri 19 May - 23:55

The tom tried to follow the stranger's words, but a wave of dizziness turned his yellow, green-tinted eyes' vision into spirals. He managed to hear something about not being able to stay with him, but the tired tom didn't mind. "Anything's fine. I just need to..." And with that, the black and white rogue fell asleep on the spot.

(After Kenobi's reaction to Shade's sudden falling asleep, do you wanna do a time skip? Sorry that Shade hasn't been able to say interesting things in reply, he's pretty beat up rn but after the time skip he'll start doing some more interesting thingsXD)

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) EmptySat 20 May - 0:19

When the tom suddenly fell asleep beside him Kenobi had no time before the slumbering body fell to the ground. The tom didn`t even wake up as his body crashed to the floor, wow this tom really must be exhausted, he thought. He signed deeply then picked the tom by the scruff and carried him to his house. Wondering if he should stay at some twoleg den instead but honestly he didn`t trust that some dogs won`t wonder in or anything. Or maybe some kittypets would get offended and kick them out. No he would have a peaceful sleep at his den unfortunately outside but as he looked to the sky he saw there wasn`t even a cloud in the sky. Now hopefully the weather won`t take a turn for the worse.

(Its fine! Honestly what would Shade say XD When you are severely undernourished you can hardly say anything. And yeah I think we should do a time skip. It would be cute when Shade wakes up cause Kenobi would stand guard while he slept the whole night and hasen`t had anything to eat since yesterday afternoon XD. He is just that worried about this stranger.)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) EmptySat 20 May - 8:46

As the moon dimmed in the sky at the sight of a rising red sun, the tom woke at that balance between night and day. His eyes opened quickly, scanning his surroundings for any hostile figures that possibly wanted the element of surprise in his sleeping state. When his eyes turned to see an oarnge striped coat, the tom's chest rose with preparation for the worst. But then a foggy memory of this cat swimmed into the forefront of his brain, reminding him that this cat meant no harm. Relaxing, the tom sniffed the air and confirmed that there was nothing out there that would possibly get him.

Not wanting to sleep anylonger, the tom got up on his paws. Suddenly, a cough wracked his system, leaving him with a bout of weariness towards his weakened body. Was he sick?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: