Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

The Cold Black Breeze(closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainwhisper

Characters : Rainwhisper; Coldbreeze; Badgerstrike; Umberflame; Coalkit
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 121
Clan/Rank : Rainwhisper: Thunderclan/Warrior; Coldbreeze: Thunderclan/Warrior; Badgerstrike: Thunderclan/Warrior; Umberpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: The Cold Black Breeze(closed)   Tue May 16, 2017 9:32 am

A semi fluffy white she cat with icy blue eyes padded into camp with a thrush. She scanned the canp for her nephew before padding iver and purring. "Hey Blacktwig! Hows it going?" She meowed sitting down next to him. "Want to share this thrush with me?" She asked looking at the tom she loved so dearly. He was the last of Mistywater that she had, she was NOT going to loose him.

Rainwhisper(#6666ff) Coldbreeze(#66ccff) Badgerstrike(Bold) Umberflame(#663300) Coalkit(#999900)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimmeh

Characters : (G)oatshade (WC), (F)allowstripe (RC), (Bl)acktwig (TC), (B)ouncepaw (RC); (E)gretkit (SC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2828
Clan/Rank : (G)WC, NAW (F)RC, Warrior (Bl)TC, SW (B)RC, MCA (E)SC, Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Black Breeze(closed)   Wed May 17, 2017 2:20 pm

"It's going great!" Even Blacktwig wasn't sure if it was a lie; his memory was failing recently. "Sure," purred Blacktwig. He pawed the thrush towards himself and took a witting bite. As soon as the question popped into his mind, he looked up and was sure to cite it, as Sparkflower had arduously instructed him to. "And how have you been?" mewed Blacktwig in a non-hackneyed, lively way.

Blacktwig -- Fallowstripe -- Goatshade -- Egretkit -- Bouncepaw
TC, SW -- RC, Warrior -- WC, YW -- SC, Kit -- RC, MCA
I was lost in the beginning & I am still
I recovered from a sickness but I still feel ill
The moment I move on
Then another treasure is gone
Someone doesn't have to be strong quick or keen
Just someone for me to lean
Mottledwing & Vipertail are gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainwhisper

Characters : Rainwhisper; Coldbreeze; Badgerstrike; Umberflame; Coalkit
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 121
Clan/Rank : Rainwhisper: Thunderclan/Warrior; Coldbreeze: Thunderclan/Warrior; Badgerstrike: Thunderclan/Warrior; Umberpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Black Breeze(closed)   Wed May 17, 2017 5:07 pm

The older she cat smiled. "Im alright. What about you?" She meowed tilting her head towards the tom.

Rainwhisper(#6666ff) Coldbreeze(#66ccff) Badgerstrike(Bold) Umberflame(#663300) Coalkit(#999900)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Black Breeze(closed)   

Back to top Go down

The Cold Black Breeze(closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: