Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed] Empty
PostSubject: I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed]   I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed] EmptySun May 14, 2017 4:55 pm

Time really flies, doesn't it?

It seems like only days ago that Addergaze was merely Adderpaw, the sharp-tongued apprentice famed for giving Tinylegs and Eagleheart grey fur around their muzzles. The sharp-tongued apprentice that managed to practically waltz up to Shadowclan's camp to face off with Leopardfang and Thrushstar themselves. She remembered the excitement of her first battle training session and how the world seemed simple and small during those rambunctious sessions- she also remembered how sore she was after practicing her Sky Drop from sun rise to sunset. The massive she-cat stopped beneath a scraggly, low-hanging frond that made up part of the soft barrier than encased the little hollow she had selected for today's session with Sagepaw. The clearing looked incredibly similar to the one she and Eagleheart had often romped around in during their little impromptu battle sessions, and that thought made Addergaze roll her eyes sharply- would she ever escape her deceased mate's lingering presence?

"Thought you said I couldn't defeat you without my warrior moves? Even a kit like you could manage a move like this,"

Eagleheart's voice rang faintly in her nicked ears, making Addergaze huff loudly and roll her rather stiff shoulders as she remained crouched beneath the still Leafbare-brittle shrub as she impatiently waited for the little tom to appear. Hopefully Sagepaw would show the same natural skill for battle as he did hunting- then she could focus more on perfecting his skills rather than waste time building them up. The thought of rearing an apprentice to be as fierce as her made her puff her chest- what an opponent he would be! Addergaze became preoccupied with these little fantasies of hers, remaining huddled beneath the dew-heavy plant, distracting her impatient mind with possible ways to start today's battle session.

I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed] Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed]   I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed] EmptySun May 14, 2017 6:45 pm

Sagepaw padded to the spot and puffed "Sorry I'm late, one of the warriors made me clear out the elder's bedding" He hoped Addergaze wouldn't see his tail, torn in half I Hope There won't be tree-climbing....

:3
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed]   I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed] EmptySun May 14, 2017 7:00 pm

Addergaze merely snorted at Sagepaw's words- couldn't their Clanmates keep their idle paws to themselves? "I would like to know who thinks they can order my apprentice to do their chores." She grunted, slipping from her dew-heavy resting place and shaking out her thick, normally tangled fur as she strode towards the smaller tom. The scent of hardly-healed, sour wounds hit her face and she paused, amber eyes falling to slits as she gazed at the smaller tom. "Great Starclan Sagepaw you reek like a three day old frog!" She exclaimed, circling Sagepaw and sniffing at his pelt- eyes narrowing further as she spotted his tail. However, she decided to refrain from questioning her apprentice- if he didn't wish to speak about it, then it wasn't her place to hound him on the issue. "We're doing battle training today, are you sure you can handle it?" Addergaze gruffly questioned, pausing in her shark-like circling of the tabby.

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed]   I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed] EmptySun May 14, 2017 8:44 pm

"Of Course! Everyone should be ready for battle training! It's one of the three most important things in being a warrior!" He mewed in surprise of her question.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed]   I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed] EmptyMon May 22, 2017 1:32 pm

"There's more than just three things." Addergaze rumbled, flicking her ear as she glanced down at Sagepaw once more, "And fighting can hardly be classified as one of the important principles." She chided slowly, amused at the evident surprise on the little tom's face. Apprentices; always willing to unsheathe their claws without true understanding of what it meant to spill blood. Ah, blissful ignorance!

Circling Sagepaw once more, the burly she-cat slithered to a halt in front of the tom once more, rolling her powerful shoulders as she flexed her muscles. "Attack me." Addergaze ordered, dropping low to the ground; so low that her thick belly fur brushed awkwardly against the sharp stones that littered the forest floor. "Remember to think before you attack." She urged lowly, eyes narrowing to slits as she observed the young tom's preparation for his offensive move.

ooc) you don't need to run through the actual battle system, do you?

Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed]   I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed] EmptyThu May 25, 2017 5:01 pm

OOC: NOPE I've gone through it before with my old, dead cat Hawkpaw.

OC:

Sagepaw ran at Addergaze, but she dodged from his attempt to barrel into her. He snarled as he twisted in the direction she had went. But he only saw the forest, so he looked up, seeing as Addergaze was not there he leaped up to the lowest branch. Time to try the Sky-drop I heard some warriors talking about.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed]   I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll Make A Man Out of You [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: