Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 21:52

Darkstar's was finally back at full strength when she called out, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under the Highrock for a Clan meeting!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 22:04

Hawkpaw lifted his head from the grass he had been resting momentarily on. From rumors, he heard this would be the promotion of Barkkit. He could only hope that one of the few cats who weren't horrible would be given the opportunity to train the son of Bear.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
atlastech

atlastech

Characters : [W]easelpaw - [O]akpaw - [C]herrykit - [P]loverheart
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 9:44

Ploverheart and Oakpaw made their way towards the clearing, settling near each other. They talked softly between them, wondering what was happening--a ceremony, maybe, or a big announcement to be made.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 14 May 2017 - 10:35

Sunpaw sat next to Hawkpaw. "I've heard this'll be Barkkit's ceremony," She mewed. "I wonder who his mentor will be?"
The small apprentice could only hope it would be someone... open-minded about Barkkit's origins.

Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 21 May 2017 - 14:16

This whole thing had been one rollercoaster after another. First, Barkkit was taken from the barn, taken from his brother and stuck in an unfamiliar place, then he found out that Bear was dead... Finally, he knew where he was and was doing his best to fit in, but knowing that this wasn't his first home was... interesting. However, after trying to move forward with Thunderclan, he padded out of the nursery at Darkstar's call. Everyone had told him to be prepared-- that this announcement was for him-- but he had no clue what to do or what it was about. So, the young tom took his place underneath Highrock and looked up curiously at Darkstar.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 18:59

Darkstar looked down towards the kit in question with a bit of pride in her eyes. He was doing well. Well, he was doing far better than expected. "Barkkit. You have reached the age of six moons and it is time that you became apprenticed. From this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Barkpaw." She paused for a moment. "I will be your mentor."

She leaped down to touch noses with the young tom. "Training will begin first thing tomorrow. Don't be late!" She gave him an encouraging grin.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 19:09

Barkpaw? That sounded right. All of the other cats grew up and got their name changed. He'd been told that apprentices get to go out of the camp and start learning how to be a part of the clan. As it all settled in his mind, the newly named apprentice suddenly surged with energy and excitement. He was an apprentice! Darkstar trusted him enough to welcome him in as Thunderclan and even train him herself! That must have been a big deal!

As the leader leaped down and touched noses with him, Barkpaw couldn't help but almost squeal with excitement. In the midst of all of the chaos the tom experience lately, this was one moment where he was truly happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Barkkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1