Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A fox with his cubs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

A fox with his cubs Empty
PostSubject: A fox with his cubs   A fox with his cubs EmptySat May 13, 2017 12:45 pm

Fox that hunts in the Night was getting used to the life in the clan. The prey was enough for everybody and he even found a mate, Cloverleaf. However, because of his duties as a prey-hunter he didn't actually spend time with his three sons, who were already named as "apprentice" or To-be.
The spotted tom approached the den that clan cats called the "apprentice den" and entered quietly. With his green he searched for the three cats and called them "Emberpaw, Sagepaw, Gorsepaw. Please come with me to the clearing." He meowed and once he was sure that his sons woke up, he walked back to the exit of the den. The tribe cat usually never expressed any affection, except for his mate. However, he really wanted to be a good father and train all of them to be the best prey-hunters of their clan... or warriors. It didn't matter for him the name of that rank.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
A fox with his cubs Signat14
Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: A fox with his cubs   A fox with his cubs EmptySat May 13, 2017 1:01 pm

Emberpaw's ears pricked up at the sound of a voice--he could name just about every cat in their clan by voice by that point, and it was easy to recognize his father's, even though they didn't spend much time together. He and Cloverleaf were much closer, though it may have been an unfair comparison since Cloverleaf was his mentor. Still, it was odd to be summoned by Fox that hunts in the Night (a very odd name that Emberpaw was not used to using), so Emberpaw quickly got up and stretched, before heading out into the clearing. The directions were rather vague, but Fox still smelled a tiny bit different from the rest of SkyClan, so Emberpaw followed his scent to where he was waiting.
Emberpaw, it seemed, was never drowsy--he was determined that he would always be 100% focused and ready to do whatever the day called for. It stemmed from his desire to prove himself, but it was simply ingrained in his personality by then. So, he sat down, sitting up straight with his tail neatly wrapped around his paws. "Good morning." He mewed, flicking his tail tip slightly in greeting; he was still a bit uncertain about how to interact with his somewhat distant father, so he wasn't sure what else to say.

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
http://thechosentrash.webs.com
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: A fox with his cubs   A fox with his cubs EmptySat May 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Gorsepaw stalked out from behind Emberpaw. He still wasn't used to the tribe cats. In fact, he was rather unwelcoming to them. He couldn't believe his own father was one of those cats... His head was hung low as he remained lagging behind Emberpaw. The red tom wasn't sure how this would play out. He just wanted it to be done quickly and painlessly. "What is it?" he meowed, irritation lacing his voice. He flicked an ear in discomfort.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A fox with his cubs N6a5zHfA fox with his cubs IMrnxD6A fox with his cubs GMXQgOOA fox with his cubs JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A fox with his cubs GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: A fox with his cubs   A fox with his cubs EmptySun May 14, 2017 11:23 am

Sagepaw dragged himself out of the apprentice's den, still exhausted from a dusk patrol the night before. "Wha?" he asked groggily

:3
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A fox with his cubs   A fox with his cubs EmptySun May 14, 2017 11:41 am

The brown spotted cat looked at his children as they soon appeared from the den. His green eyes narrowed a bit when he noticed that only Emberpaw said hello to him unlike Gorsepaw and Sagepaw. Actually, Gorsepaw seemed very annoyed and the cat couldn't blame him. It was his fault after all that they weren't close to him but now he wanted to change that. "Good morning to all of you. I'm sorry for waking you up so early today but I wanted to spend some time with the three of you. I really want to know you better and teach you some things about how a prey-hunter from the mountains catch his prey. I know that all of you have your own mentors so I also would like to see how much did you improve your hunting skills." He said with a serious smile. Fox that hunts in the Night was ready to be the father that these cat deserved and e would anything to prove that he could take care of them no matter what happened in the past. "So, would you accompany me to the forest? You can call me Fox if you want. I know that you must think that my real name is too long."

Last edited by Jay Bird on Tue May 16, 2017 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: A fox with his cubs   A fox with his cubs EmptySun May 14, 2017 11:55 am

Gorsepaw said nothing. Though, it was intriguing to learn new hunting techniques. Just him and his siblings would know these new techniques among the Clan cats! His eyes brightened for a moment, but they faded away as quickly as it had come. Fox? he echoed in his mind. More like Foxdung. There was no reason for these Tribe cats to be taking their nests and prey anyway. Gorsepaw puffed his chest out assertively. "I'm one of the best hunters," he chuffed. It wasn't true. He was very unbalanced on his paws when pouncing, but he wasn't about to let Fox know that.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A fox with his cubs N6a5zHfA fox with his cubs IMrnxD6A fox with his cubs GMXQgOOA fox with his cubs JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A fox with his cubs GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A fox with his cubs   A fox with his cubs EmptySun May 14, 2017 4:18 pm

Sagepaw's grogginess faded when he heard he got to prove his skills to his father. "Gorsepaw! You Liar! Even I'm better than you, and I'm not that good yet!" How dare Gorsepaw lie! This is our Father! He knows more techniques than Darkstar! "Father! Teach me everything the tribe does! Addergaze might be impressed by me for once!"

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A fox with his cubs   A fox with his cubs EmptyTue May 16, 2017 10:49 pm

Fox that hunts in the Night saw slightly surprised how the two brothers argued. He wasn't expecting that they would get angry with each other but it wasn't something that he could control. A honest bright of proud appeared in his eyes when Sagepaw showed his enthusiam to learn from him. At least... even if he wasn't a good father he could do better as a "mentor" for them. After all, they were half clan cat  and half tribe cat. They should everything about the two groups. "I' glad that you're so excited to learn about the techniques of my Tribe, Sagepaw. I promise you that I'll try to teach you everything I know. Now, we should start going". He seriously beckoned the entrance of the camp with his tail and then started walking to the Skyclan territories, always seeing that his sons were behind him. He could notice that Gorsepaw was the least comfortable around him but he would probably ask him about that during the hunting.

Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: A fox with his cubs   A fox with his cubs EmptyWed May 17, 2017 11:26 am

Emberpaw rolled his eyes as his brothers bickered--he wasn't one for arguing, he preferred to prove himself through actions. So, he made no bold claim about being the best hunter, but planned to prove first-hand that he was. He followed his father quickly, taking long strides to try to keep up. When they left the camp, he tried to walk side-by-side with Fox, though it was a bit difficult when he didn't know where they were going and sensing changes in direction was a bit difficult this way. He was silent, his ears pricked up, listening for the sounds of prey.
In the distance, he picked up the sound of tiny, scuffling paws. A mouse? Taking care to tread lightly, he broke away from the group and crept with extreme care towards the sound. He listened closely for any sign that the mouse could hear him approaching, but the scuffling continued, unimpaired. When he was finally close enough, he pounced. He misjudged the jump a bit, so the kill wasn't as neat or quick as he would have liked, but he returned to the group with a mouse in his jaws, nonetheless.

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A fox with his cubs   A fox with his cubs EmptyTue May 23, 2017 11:07 pm

Fox was so focused on his thought that he didn't notice that one of his sons was having problems following him because he still had short legs of a To-be. The spotted cat only returned from his mind to reality when he lost Emberpaw from one second. The prey-hunter didn't stop, however, he started to walk slowly, searching for the young tom until his green gaze finally caught him jumping over a mouse. He returned with the prey on his jaws and the Tribe cat smiled, proudly. Even with his sight problem, Emberpaw was doing great being an apprentice and a hunter. He seemed to learn how to use other parts of his body to "see" the world without using his eyes.
"I see that you already know a lot about hunting, Emberpaw. That was a good catch of yours and I honestly admired you for your ability to perceive the rodent only using your nose and ears. However, I will show how to improve your technique." Fox that hunts in the Night stopped after saying that and turned his body to his kits, waiting for all them to be paying attention.

Back to top Go down
The Trash Man

The Trash Man

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: A fox with his cubs   A fox with his cubs EmptyWed May 24, 2017 7:06 pm

Emberpaw positively radiated pride--it wasn't often that he managed to really impress someone with his skills, as he usually felt that he was being ignored. It was even more rare that someone praised his hunting ability without using the words 'despite' or 'even though' in reference to his blindness. Fox was taking his abilities and his blindness both into account, but he wasn't making it sound as though Emberpaw's hunting was impressive only because he managed to do it without sight. He liked that. "Thanks." He purred happily, puffing out his chest a bit.

Bearpaw:
Shadepaw:

Clearpaw:
Emberpaw:
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A fox with his cubs   A fox with his cubs EmptyFri May 26, 2017 6:27 pm

"Yeah! Nice catch Emberpaw!" he mewed, purring. One reason i like him is because he'll actually shut his mouth.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fox with his cubs   A fox with his cubs Empty

Back to top Go down

A fox with his cubs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: