Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Honeykit's MCA ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Honeykit's MCA ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Honeykit's MCA ceremony   Honeykit's MCA ceremony EmptyThu May 11, 2017 4:01 am

At last, she was taking on an apprentice of her own. Ever since Dreamleaf's passing, Sparkflower had felt rather alone in the medicine cat den. Maybe it was time to have a little bit of company, to train her successor. She knew it was an important job, and she was ready to pass on her knowledge and be the best teacher she could be to the young cat she'd chosen. She knew Honeykit was enthusiastic about the healing procedures and most importantly, helping others - an essential quality. She trusted StarClan she'd made the right choice. The medicine cat poked her head inside the familar nursery, quickly finding the kit in question.
"Honeykit, if you could please come with me for a moment?" she whispered, as to not to wait the others sleeping.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Honeykit's MCA ceremony Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA ceremony   Honeykit's MCA ceremony EmptyThu May 11, 2017 7:08 am

The pale golden spotted kitten opened her eyes as she heard the medicine cat's voice. Flicking her golden ear she stood slowly and carefully. Careful as to not disturb her family or the other kits. Honeykit then proceeded to pad over to Sparkflower eagerly. Stepping outside she mewed"yes?"She asked eagerly. She had her fluffy tail held straight up in the air. She looked eagerly at the medicine cat excited about what would come next.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA ceremony   Honeykit's MCA ceremony EmptySun May 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Sparkflower took a breath. "Honeykit, I've noticed your enthusiasm when you see me,
and the way you like to hang around the medicine cat's den. I think you've got real potential, and so I'd like to ask...would you like to be the medicine cat apprentice of ThunderClan? It's about time I had some company. But you must know this isn't a responsibility to be taken lightly. Medicine cats live by a strict moral code - would you be willing to make that sacrifice to help others?"

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA ceremony   Honeykit's MCA ceremony EmptySun May 14, 2017 9:18 pm

Honeykit blinked and was quiet she remembered having a somewhat similar conversation with her father when she thought of speaking about it. When Sparkflower asked her to be her apprentice. The spotted she cat knew that she couldn't have a mate or kits and she was prepared for that. As confidently as possible she mewed"Yes I want to be your apprentice"she mewed eyes sparkling"and I understand what I would be giving up but it's worth it to help others"she mewed.

Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA ceremony   Honeykit's MCA ceremony EmptySun May 14, 2017 9:28 pm

Sparkflower smiled, pleased. "In that case, we'll head to the Moonstone now. Here, take these travelling herbs. You'll need them to keep your strength up." She pushed the bundle to Honeykit, inviting her to eat with her.
Once both cats had finished their meal, the older medicine cat turned around and began to pad out of camp. "Are your ready? Stay by my side, we'll be there in no time if we keep a steady pace."

**TIME SKIP**
The two cats reached the Moonstone before the sun set, the wind whipping through their fur. "It's lovely up here, isn't it? Now, we'll just wait until the moon appears in the sky,
then we go in. Get some rest in the meantime. Are you nervous?
Sparkflower sat down herself, bringing some relief to her paws aching from the journey.

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA ceremony   Honeykit's MCA ceremony EmptySun May 14, 2017 9:40 pm

Honeykit blinked and smiled nodding slowly. She then chewed up the traveling herbs her face twisting up a bit at the taste before she relaxed and looked up eagerly to Sparkflower ready for their journey ahead. After they had made it to the Moonstone her paws were sore and tired. She had traveled farther then she had eve done before. She didn't expect it but at the offer to rest she nodded. She crouched down in a half croch half resting stance. She listened to her soon to be mentor."I am a bit nervous....I've never traveled this far from home...and I..I'm a bit nervous about what lies ahead..."She admitted her nervousness getting ahead of her.

Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA ceremony   Honeykit's MCA ceremony EmptySun May 14, 2017 11:15 pm

"Don't be. Just trust that StarClan will show you the way." Sparkflower nudged her with a comforting smile, before glancing up at the darkening sky. "We'd best head off now, into the tunnels. Follow me, and stay close." With a flick of her tail, the medicince cat lead Honeykit through the dark, twisting tunnels, down towards the Moonstone. She stayed silent as she walked, knowing the seriousness of the situation. She moved through the shadows until they reached the huge mouth of the cavern where the Moonstone lied, sparkling in its full glory. Sparkflower grinned for a second at the sight, before tuning back to Honeykit. 'We're here. Touch your nose to the rock, when you are ready. Honeykit, do you wish to follow in the pawsteps of StarClan and go down the path of a medicine cat?"

(I'll RP the StarClan cat.)

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA ceremony   Honeykit's MCA ceremony EmptyMon May 15, 2017 7:40 am

At the comfort of her soon to be mentor,Honeykit got to her paws again slowly. Taking a small breathe in then out. She followed her into the darkness. She was almost afraid for a moment as she did nervously some of the gaurd along her spine raised slowly but she forced them to Kay flat as the came to the moonstone. Awe and fear settled into the pale golden spotted she as she looked at the glowing stone. For a moment she was frozen in place til she started to force herself to move.Doing as instructed the she cat settled beside the moon stone and pressed her nose against the cold glowing stone. As she did so she was instantly out and was blinking her eyes open in what she thought at first was just any old dream.

Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA ceremony   Honeykit's MCA ceremony EmptyMon May 15, 2017 6:24 pm

The kit found herself in a huge, grassy expanse, with millions of stars shining above that almost seemed to outshine the radiant moon. Paradise - StarClan. It wasn't long before one of the stars seemed to shine brighter than the others, and drifted down from the diamond sky. It transformed into a pretty calico she-cat, pelt dotted with stars, who landed daintily on the ground before Honeykit.
"Greeting, Honeykit. I am Dreamleaf, former medicine cat of ThunderClan. I was Sparkflower's mentor. The path of a medicine cat can be a lonely one, you must understand. Do you agree to uphold the ancient traditions of StarClan and dedicate your life to helping and healing others?"

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA ceremony   Honeykit's MCA ceremony EmptyMon May 15, 2017 6:50 pm

Honeykit blinked as she took in the starlit surroundings. She blinked before her gaze focused on a star that shone brightly. She looked up at it as she noticed it was a cat and that she introduced herself as Dreamleaf. She blinked and gave a tiny smile."I so"she mewed knowing what lay ahead as far as her life as a medicine cat apprentice.

Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA ceremony   Honeykit's MCA ceremony EmptyMon May 15, 2017 7:33 pm

Dreamleaf smiled. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I now give you your new name. From this day forward, you shall be known as Honeypaw. I trust Sparkflower will train you well. Send her my thanks." She touched noses with the young she-cat, before disappearing into the stars once more.

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA ceremony   Honeykit's MCA ceremony EmptyMon May 15, 2017 7:48 pm

"I will"Honeykit now newly names Honeypaw murmured just as Dreamleaf vanishes. As Dreamleaf vanishes Honeypaw stirred awake and blinked open her moss green eyes. Slowly standing up and moving away from the moon stone she looked to her mentor.

Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA ceremony   Honeykit's MCA ceremony EmptyMon May 15, 2017 8:22 pm

Sparkflower awoke at the same time as Honeypaw, giving her new apprentice a proud smile. "Ready to head back?" she meowed, turning around. She had faith in Honeypaw's skills, and with StarClan's approval, she felt more confident in her choice than ever.

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA ceremony   Honeykit's MCA ceremony EmptyMon May 15, 2017 8:33 pm

Honeypaw smiled some giving a small stretch of her golden legs."yeah I'm ready to head back I can't wait to start training"She mewed looking to her mentor."when will training start ?"she asked.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeykit's MCA ceremony   Honeykit's MCA ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Honeykit's MCA ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: