Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Night Sky (Open!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

The Night Sky (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: The Night Sky (Open!)   The Night Sky (Open!) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 19:07

Sunpaw sighed, tossing and turning in her nest. Finally she stood up, peeking outside. The camp was silent- it must be late. She tentatively padded out of the apprentice den, her usually bright golden fur dulled to a brownish-gray by the night. She looked, her green eyes wide with slight fear- she hated the night. She turned to go back into the apprentice den, warmth and comfort, but something stopped her. She turned back and sat in the entrance. looking out into the forest, she felt the same feeling of restlessness that had kept her from sleeping. She got to her feet and padded gingerly out of camp, looking back over her shoulder constantly.
She took a deep breath and the sweet smell of night air hit her nose. The apprentice was walking faster now, wending her way between the trees.

Last edited by attak3 on Fri 12 May 2017 - 20:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Night Sky (Open!)   The Night Sky (Open!) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 19:45

Specklepaw had woken blearily when she saw Sunpaw trod out of the den, her eyes narrowed in response as she rose to her paws silently. Her ear ached but she felt the exciting tingle of retribution in her paws, adrenaline started moving through her veins as she stalked Sunpaw outside of camp. Specklepaw followed Sunpaw for a short distance, her face scrunched in a concentrated frown as she moved through the underbrush silently. Sunpaw thought that she would consistently insult and degrade Specklepaw? She thought that if she threatened her she would get away with it? She thought wrong.

With big strides for a she-cat just growing to be bigger than warrior size, she kept low until she was ahead of the she-cat. Until she was far enough ahead she spun around and shot out of the undergrowth, a hiss coming from her throat as she landed right before the smaller apprentice. But she didn't stop there, oh no, she shot into Sunpaw again powerful legs a driving force as she slammed Sunpaw into the dirt with a growl. "How dare you! How dare you do that to me when my father hit me! He disowned me and called me a rat, yet you have such heavenly compassion that you threaten me saying it won't end for me." Specklepaw spat, claws unsheathing at the sides of Sunpaw's head. She would not be easily moved.

"You're done Sunpaw, your idiocy has gotten you here. I've been working hard for my clan, doing my best. As far as I know you've been lounging and only doing work when you are asked to. Your gluttony is shameful! You are but the scum of Thunderclan, the scum that I have to wipe away from in between my claws after visiting the dirt-place. Give me one reason right now why I should not harm you." Specklepaw threatened, rage boiling so violently in her belly that it seemed like she could spew.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Night Sky (Open!)   The Night Sky (Open!) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 19:52

Sunpaw yelped as the larger she-cat landed on top of her. "Before you do anything,
I wanna ask you a question."
The she-cat mewed, her eyes bright with pain and fear. She took a deep breath- she was either really brave, or really stupid. "How much of an idiot do you have to be to be disowned by your own father?" She mewed, knowing that the question would throw off Specklepaw. She winced inwardly at how... cruel she was being. But still... that hurt.
She dug her back feet into Specklepaw's belly fur, scraping the delicate skin with unsheathed claws. Then with a powerful thrust Sunpaw managed to shift Specklepaw's grip a tiny ounce. Fueled by rage and adrenaline she wriggled her way out from underneath her and darted a distance away, leaving a trail of blood behind her.

#BeatUpSunpawCuzShe'sAnIdiot2k17

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Night Sky (Open!)   The Night Sky (Open!) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 20:16

Specklepaw hissed as she felt claws manage to get past her thick fur, spitting at Sunpaw as she skittered away like a lowly mouse she made her advance. "You know nothing about the relationship I have with my father, he disowned me for defending myself. For sticking up for myself against threats, and if he doesn't like that then oh well. What's really interesting to me is why you spite me at every turn, don't think I haven't noticed you mewl and whine. 'Oh Specklepaw, don't be a brat! Oh Specklepaw, don't be rude! Oh Specklepaw this and that and this and that!' I act the way I want to act because if I act submissive to mouse-brains like you, you'll think it's okay to do it." She spat, her fur bristling as she loomed over Sunpaw.

Specklepaw grasped Sunpaw's scruff lifting the she-cat from the ground and throwing her into the dirt, walking up coolly until she was pressing her large paws into the she-cats shoulder and thigh. "I could easily end this, right now Sunpaw. I'm not just going to sit on my behind all day waiting for cats to ridicule me and stare at me because of my size. And believe me, I'm aware how they look at me when they realize how young I actually am. Being this big has a lot of disadvantages, but when your opponent is so small compared to you you get this taste of power and you could snap your competition like a twig." She spat, remaining there until Sunpaw understood.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Night Sky (Open!)   The Night Sky (Open!) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 20:25

"You've through a lot," The small apprentice mewed quietly. "But you don't know what i've had to deal with." She spat the last part in Specklepaw's face. At least you have a father! At least you have someone! I have nothing!" Her voice raised to a wail- the forest seemed to shake with the she-cat's grief. "You don't know what it's like to have the only things you have die in front of you- you don't know anything. All you ever do is talk about how much you work and how much everyone else doesn't. I think you're weak- as weak as a tiny kit." She took a deep, shuddering breath, her green eyes unnaturally bright.
"You can't kill me, Specklepaw. I'm already dead. I died with my mother that day,
from the moment her eyes went dull, I was gone."

With a hiss she leapt under Specklepaw. Using a few self-defense tricks Ambernose had taught her, she turned sharply around and leapt onto her back, digging her claws into her shoulders.

OOC: Don't actually kill her, just almost kill her and leave her to die.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Night Sky (Open!)   The Night Sky (Open!) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 20:45

Falconpaw held back bile as he carried a dead sparrow by it's wing. He trotted along the path, simply thinking about his encounter with the blind SkyClan tom. He hadn't denied that he'd be happy with the tom. He liked the idea of it. With a tired sigh, he continued on his way, only then did he stumble upon a sight. A trail of blood and the sound of a fight. His stomach lurched immediately at the smell and look of it, he staggered backward and held back the urge to vomit, dropping his prey in the process. Holding a dead bird didn't make his queasiness any better.. He knew he had to follow it, what if Hawkpaw was at it again? Despite his struggles, he was able to talk Hawkpaw out or into things very well. Bounding past some brush, he hid in a tangle of roots, his bluish pelt melting into the night. He heard the names but couldn't see them clearly from his hideaway.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Night Sky (Open!)   The Night Sky (Open!) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 21:21

"Oh boo-hoo! My father's dead, everyone I know is dead! I don't feel bad for you Sunpaw, if you want sympathy go run to someone else. I'm not going to give you pity when you're nothing but rude to me. Warriors suffer with their pain silently, and you're doing a pretty poor job of that. If I had liked you though, maybe I would care but that isn't the case." She spat, rolling her eyes.

Surprise startled Specklepaw when Sunpaw had launched onto her back, spinning around she rolled onto her back spinning some more until Sunpaw was off. "Why would I kill you? I'm not that mean." Specklepaw huffed, though genuinely confused. Specklepaw despite was going to launch onto Sunpaw and leave her mark, but Waspstep just had to intrude in on her thoughts. "You know what? I'm not fighting you anymore, you're stupid and mean but if you stop. Then we won't have to fight, but so help you if you continue to insult me I will tear you apart." Specklepaw snapped, though she'd be wrong if her dad disowning her hadn't left it's impression either.

Though Specklepaw was immediately filled with the thoughts of being seen as weak, that this would continue because she was weak and she walked away. That this would never stop until she killed Sunpaw or everyone else that was hurting her, Specklepaw wanted to scream and tear into everything but at the same time have the respect she wanted and have fun while she could because she knew that she wouldn't be with Thunderclan forever.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Night Sky (Open!)   The Night Sky (Open!) EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 7:34

Sunpaw flopped off her back, breathing heavily.
"You... you're not here to kill me?" She muttered quietly, in shock. She looked up at Specklepaw with dull eyes.
"Leave me here... a moment... to let me think about what I've done."
She sighed and slowly sunk onto her belly. "If... if you could do me one favor, please just leave me here."

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Night Sky (Open!)   The Night Sky (Open!) EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 9:29

"No, merely to let you know that you can't just treat me like garbage." She spat, tail giving a lash as she looked down at the smaller apprentice. "Oh I'll gladly leave you, but keep in mind. We'll never be friends." Specklepaw snorted, moving away from Sunpaw and stopping briefly to hiss more words. "I'm no monster Sunpaw, no matter what other's think." She had to make it clear, she was a cat just like Sunpaw and she had feelings like one. She had her flaws and strengths, that were not unlike the smaller apprentices. Then, she turned back around and left.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Night Sky (Open!)   The Night Sky (Open!) EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 16:14

Sunpaw let out a quiet breath once Specklepaw had left. Despite the wounds the large apprentice had given her, she felt calm.
She stayed completely still, staring up at the night sky WHADDUP, TITLE REFERENCE!. Her breath came in odd patterns- fast and shallow, then slow and deep. She felt the blood coming from her wounds pool around her, but the fur around them quickly matted and stopped the bleeding.

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Night Sky (Open!)   The Night Sky (Open!) EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 19:08

Only a short while passed before Sunpaw stirred, pointing her muzzle skyward. She winced as her wounds scraped against the ground, pulling apart the matted fur painfully. She blinked slowly, her deep green eyes reflecting the stars.
Suddenly, it hit her.
"It's my fault." She whispered to herself. "Oh no, no, no...
it's my fault.

She lapsed into gibberish, muttering things to herself. After the that small fit she relaxing into silence, staring back up at the sky.

(OOC: Shock is a helluva drug)

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: The Night Sky (Open!)   The Night Sky (Open!) EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 20:46

ooc: i'm guessing this is open

Blazingpaw padded through the dense undergrowth, having felt a hunger pang only a few minutes earlier. Following the scent of a squirrel, he hardly noticed the faint scent of blood that lingered in the air. He bent down into the hunting position, claws unsheathed, and pounced, but sprang a tad bit early. He tumbled through a bush and into the dust, the squirrel scampering away. When he looked up, he dry-heaved. Sunpaw lay right next to him, covered in blood and wounds and muttering gibberish. How long had she been there? Blazingpaw tried to pull her to camp, but she was too heavy. He would make things worse. Trembling, he tried to yell, but he couldn't. He lay down next to Sunpaw, sheltering her with his fluffy tabby coat. "Please let a warrior come here," he whispered, eyes closed. "Please.."

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

The Night Sky (Open!) 9879156The Night Sky (Open!) 9877833The Night Sky (Open!) 9877898The Night Sky (Open!) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Night Sky (Open!)   The Night Sky (Open!) EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 21:25

Sunpaw turned and gave Blazingpaw a weak smile. "Hey." She said calmly. "Nice night out." She gave a rattling cough- it wasn't the wounds that hurt her anymore. The small apprentice was in shock.

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Night Sky (Open!)   The Night Sky (Open!) EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 21:52

Falconpaw came out of hiding at last, bike rising in his throat and his breathing shallow and quick. He hated blood so much, it followed him everywhere, he had been covered in in when his mother died at Rockthorn's teeth and stopping Hawkpaw and Rockthorn, even eating. Now this.. this was horrid. Sunpaw had been one of the cats that intimidated him, clan born and confident. "W-we n-n-need to g-get her t-to camp..." He had never called it home, always camp or ThunderClan, he didn't know what home was.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: The Night Sky (Open!)   The Night Sky (Open!) EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 4:21

Bile rose deep in Blacktwig's throat as the senior warrior rushed over. "What...?" he called, then saw the body of the once-lively flaxen apprentice. It lay with matted and bloodied fur, inbrued on the ground. Blacktwig's fear melted into anger. "We have to take her to camp," he growled, voice thick with vengeance. "Sunpaw, what did this to you?" Blacktwig's tone broke, changing so swiftly, and trying to comfort the golden she-cat.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night Sky (Open!)   The Night Sky (Open!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Night Sky (Open!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: