Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) Empty
PostSubject: Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)   Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 11:55

Rosepaw got up from where she sat a big smile plastered on her face. It was just after her ceremony and she could not be any more happier. Everyone she knew congratulated her with smiles and purrs. It was defiantly worth the long wait. She can't wait till she gets her warrior ceremony. What would that be like? She hoped better then this one but she didn't know how that was possible. Her mentor said that they would start training tomorrow despite her eagerness. She wanted to start now! She wanted to finally see what was out there, she wanted to learn how to hunt her own prey! How to climb up branches so she can teach Night!

Huffing in frustration even though she still had a smile on her face. Suddenly she felt eyes boring into her, she jumped up and looked around to see her brother Willowkit staring at her from a bush. Realizing he was not there for her ceremony she padded over there to him. What could be wrong? She didn't think she did anything mean. He always was grumpy especially to her when she bounced all over the place. Thinking back to what Night said about his brother and how they started off rocky but eventually learned to love each other she shook her head. She inspected that would never happen between the two.

As she got closer she saw how furious he looked his tail whipping everywhere and his eyes kept staring at her with that angry glare. "What's wrong, Willowkit?"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)   Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 15:46

OOC: Hey uh, be a little more careful with dictating Willowkit's actions, partner in crime;) I'll roleplay him myself, not that he would've acted much more differently thereXD All I gotta say is that he's got more of a "still" anger there, no tails will be whipping around yet:3

When Willowkit saw Rosepaw's nauseatingly energetic form bouncing around the clearing, eyed his sister with contempt. As he watched, the kit found himself wondering just how an idiot like her could've became an apprentice before he did. His fur screamed to bristle when she had the gall to approach him like they were friends or something.

The grumpy gray-and-black striped cat narrowed his annoyed blue eyes at Rosekit's question. "You," he replied simply, looking up and away hautingly. "You could act more your age, you know."

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)   Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 16:05

OOC:Oh! I am so sorry! I wasn't sure how to make it look like he is angry with her! I knew that he was a grumpy little kitty so I went with that. Again I am so sorry partner in crime!

Willowkit's harsh words hit her hard. She signed lightly at her brother words, why was he always so angry with her? "Well I don't want to, Willowkit! I don't want to be a grumpy little know it all like you are. Just relax a bit." How could she be related to a cat that is this moody? They are the complete opposite of each other!

"Couldn't you at least be happy for me? I will be happy when you get your ceremony." Her tail lashed a bit, I will at least show up that's for sure, she thought bitterly. Her eyes turned to slits. She was tired of having Willowkit constant glare, his disappointed blue eyes staring at her just because she has so much energy. Night was completely wrong. There was no way they can ever act like siblings if this was how he will act towards her.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)   Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 18:22

OOC: It's alright, just let me do that part next time:)

Willowkit ignored her earlier words jabbing at his character, deciding to instead focus on Rosekit's latter statement about his jealousy. "No, I still hate you. And I'm not jealous you know," he sniffed. It was almost too easy to rebuttle against her for the constantly-ruffled kit. "I'm perfectly happy that I can still do whatever I want," he lied, ignoring his paws itching to bolt out of camp and explore the outside world. "Unlike you, I don't have to take care of the elders."

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)   Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 18:41

"Why do you hate me then? Just because I don`t act my age?" Rosepaw did feel bad for the horrible things she said. Even though she was tired of him they were stuck with each other. "Well unlike you at least I can go outside the camp. If the cost of exploring the territories is taking care of the elders I`ll do that any day." Then be stuck in camp with you, is what she wanted to say. She held back her tongue though. She knew he was lying she always saw him eyeing the entrance as if he wanted to bolt. She understood that. "I know you`re lying, but that`s fine." She took a step closer to him, "You want to sneak out of camp?" Knowing if they get caught she would be right down to kit again and Willowkit not being a apprentice for longer but she couldn`t wait to see what`s out there...

OOC: Okay. Sorry again.. Sad

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)   Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 19:08

OOC: Eh it's all good, don't worry about itXD

Willowkit stared at her for a moment, speechless for the first time in his life. His emotions screamed at him to reply with something horrible, to state something unforgivable. But as Rosekit said those things that didn't fit his ideal of her- her statement about him was too accurate and observant- he realized that maybe his impulses didn't always get him where he wanted. The offer of getting out of camp was too sweet to refuse, even if he had to do it with her.

"Fine," he meowed shortly, blue eyes refusing to look at her in his fear of her seeing something he didn't understand himself. "Only because I want to see outside," the striped kit added harshly, not wanting his sister to think otherwise.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)   Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 19:36

At seeing how shocked Willowkit was she smirked at him. It was weird to see him like that. Silently congratulating herself for making Willowkit this speechless she looked down at him waiting for his reply. Of course though he will say something mean in retort just because. Maybe he would say no he would rather turn the offer down resulting being stuck in camp then go somewhere with her right?

Her eyes blinked at her brother in shock this time she was speechless. Wow just because she told him off he was being slightly nicer to her. Mentally noting to do that in the future she looked around them. She really was not expecting him to agree, she gulped slightly. She had no plan of how to sneak past the warriors to the entrance.

OOC: ....this was not how I planned for this to go XD what do you want to do?

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)   Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 19:53

OOC: Good don't plan too much, let's go with the flow and do what seems best at the time;)

Willowkit felt a surge of annoyance when Rosekit didn't say anything after he agreed to go. Maybe her brain was the size of an ant after all. "Well," he snapped to get her attention. "Are we going or do you want to keep daydreaming?"

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)   Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) EmptyWed 10 May 2017 - 20:32

OOC: True, I had a idea where this thread will go and this went the complete opposite direction XD

Rosepaw was coming up with a plan as she was snapped to attention from Willowkit remark. She guess things never change.. "I am not daydreaming! I am coming up with a plan! I guess we could just sneak around the warriors somehow?" She really did not think this far..."Uhh.."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)   Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 7:26

OOC: Good *cue evil face* And hey, I've been calling Rosepaw Rosekit like a derp so gomen I'll change that:)

At Rosepaw's response, Willowkit rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe Rosepaw hadn't figured out a sneaky way out of camp as a kit- it's the right of passage before apprenticeship after all in his eyes. "Fine, we'll use my route," he meowed sharply, tone showing that he wasn't happy to devulge his personal passage to his sister. "Follow me and stay quiet."

Padding across the camp, the striped kit headed towards the nursery. He ducked into the den and to a pile of moss. Digging it to the side, it revealed a loose part of the woven branches. Willowkit moved some branches to the side and looked at his sister expectantly. "Ladies first," he meowed with a hint of a mocking tone.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)   Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 14:08

Rosepaw blinked at as Willowkit rolled his eyes. It wasn't her fault that she didn`t think this far! After all, with all of her excitement her paws did most of the seeing rather then her eyes. She has been trying to calm herself down most of the time, needless to say it has not been working at all. Her head crocked to the side, "You have a secret route? I want to see!" She chirped excitedly. Great she was doing it again, she nodded slightly to Willowkit determined to stay quiet.  

As she saw Willowkit head towards the nursery her gaze turned to confusion. Why are they going there? She followed silently as he ducked into the den to the pile of moss. Her eyes went wild as he revealed the loose branches. "Wow, Willowkit..How long has this been here?" She marveled. Why didn`t he tell her about this before, she questioned as she went closer squeezing her small body in between the branches with little to no problem. She emerged to see high above her tall oaks with fern and bramble everywhere the sun was leaking through the oaks creating a beautiful sight before her. This was way better then the nursery!

OOC: What do you want to do now? Maybe they can encounter something?

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)   Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 17:46

OOC: I think it would be cool if one of them betrayed the other somehow, watching Downton Abbey made me realize how horribly interesting rival siblings can be (if you haven't seen it my friend I highly recommend itXD)

Willowkit sniffed. "Of course it was." After Rosepaw got through, he went in last to scrap the moss and loose branches over the hole as he scooted out. The striped kit felt his pelt flash with heat of embarrasement at how rediculous he had probably looked, but he straightened with as much dignity as possible once he was done. "Alright, I'm out here like you wanted. What do you possibly want to do that involves the both of us?"

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)   Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 20:11

OOC: I actually have not seen Downtown Abbey but it sounds interesting if there is sibling rivalry! I will check it out! Also that might be interesting! Who would betray though and what would happen?

Rosepaw could not believe how beautiful everything was, her paws bounced at the thought of dashing off it kept everything in her not too. As she heard Willowkit squeeze out of the hole she glanced over at him trying to see both at the same time. She smiled lightly as she saw his face become embarrassment and rolled her eyes as he tried to straighten himself out. Why does anyone care what they look like? Her pelt was properly sticking out from the branches but she didn't care. "I have no idea... What do you want to see?" She honestly did not think they would get this far. Anything they see would be interesting for her.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)   Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) EmptyFri 12 May 2017 - 18:54

OOC: Sorry for the late reply! I wanted to think about it all throughout the day today and I've come to the conclusion that Willowkit would probably be the good to betray Rosepaw if it sparks his jealousy and/or insecurity, but Rosepaw could be the better candidate if Willowkit hurts her feelings. So either Willowkit could hit a sore spot for her somehow through conversation (or whatever her sore spot it, if I know what it is we could have something more than a conversation roleplayedXD) or Willowkit could feel bad if Rosepaw shows off her new skillz. What do you think?

Willowkit thought for a moment, thinking about the various places he had mapped out in his head from his secret escapes to the forest while his siblings took up too much space with their racket in camp. An image of a particularly large pine flashed through his mind, giving him just the place. "Let's go." He beckons with his tail, not wanting to explain himself to annoy his sister just a little bit more. The striped kit wanted to go a place he called "Tall Pine", though there was probably an official name for it he hadn't heard yet.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)   Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) EmptySat 13 May 2017 - 9:02

OOC: Either one of them could betray the other. I guess the only way that would make Rose upset is maybe they try to capture a prey or something and Willow makes a comment on how Rose was even allowed to be made apprentice? Rose can be bitter against others if they call her out or say she is no good to the clan. BUT Willow betraying might also be interesting since he is always so stern with her maybe he would just get tired of her?

Rosepaw had no idea what direction to go. Skyclan territory is their oyster now. Where can they go where they won't run into anybody? Hopefully the patrols won't spot them, after all if they get caught it would be all over. She gulped at that idea, she just became a apprentice and look at what she does with it. Runs off out of camp without telling anybody. Maybe they should go back, but at looking at Willowkit determined and calculated expression he would never agree to go back. This is now or never she guessed. Suddenly Willowkit padded forward and signalled with his tail to follow her, where are they going? He acted like he has been outside before. "Where are we going?"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)   Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sibling standoff (closed may be open later?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next