Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!!   Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!! EmptyThu 2 Sep 2010 - 20:41

Im getting tired of new people who have no idea what a forum is like or how to do simple things (In forums XD). So this is for those who just happened to find this. First of all. These are the rules to follow. In my mind for a new member:

Rule Number 1, the most important rule of all:

#1: READ THE FUDGING RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simple, right? But some people dont follow this one. And by some, I mean about every single new member we get these days. I hate when Im stuck on the chatbox, arguing with all the new members because Im acting like a "jerk" for telling them to read the rules and arguing with everyone else because Im being to harsh or something like that. You have no idea how long it took to make the rules. There are only a couple, and if you dont want to see me summoning giant moths to kill you, I suggest you do read them.

#2: Dont argue with senior members
This usually happens when you are warned of no spamming. Suddenly the whole topic is screwed because you argue for your own sake. A couple of posts asking what exactly you did is fine, but I dont like 3 extra pages of someone saying they can say "lgsdghasdlghbda;g" all they want because it is Random Stuff and they are not there boss. Not to common, but it happens.

#3: Basic Things
Alot of times people dont know what simple things are in a forum. Here is your dictionary:
Spam: Spam is the most despised thing here. It is stuff that is completely off topic. Example: Takes place in RiverClan Camp: Newkit ran randomly into RiverClan camp being chased by a badger.

Gmodding: It is when your character is invincible and/or is brutally mauling someone, and it is an unrealistic situation. Example: Takes place at Sunningrocks Newkit jumped onto Goldenstars back and held her so she couldnt move and repeatedly bit her neck.

Power Playing: When you use someone elses character without there permission and/or kill there character without permission. Example: Takes place at Thunderpath Poster (Newkit): Jaystar walked into the middle of the Thunderpath during the territory battle and he was run over by a monster.

Auto Hitting/Killing: When you attack/kill someone without giving them to react. Example: Takes place at the Gorge Newkit slashed Swiftshadows muzzle then pushed him to the edge of the Gorge. He headbutted him down where he died. He then jumped onto Rainstars face and scratched her eyes so she was blinded.

Notice they are all somewhat connected. And the final basic rule for noobs:

#4: Use the right topics for the right things
All categories are made for something different. Cat Creation, where you CREATE YOUR CAT. Clan Selection: WHERE YOU SELECT YOUR CLAN! Obviously... RiverClan Camp: The camp of RiverClan. You dont post in a Clan camp saying youve been accepted into WindClan. And stuff like that. Hope this helps!

Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!!   Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!! EmptyThu 2 Sep 2010 - 20:43

Please stop saying frickin and crap Sleepy ><

I am tired of editing your posts. But seriously,I might just make a WCC FAQ site for new members ><

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!!   Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!! EmptyThu 2 Sep 2010 - 20:50

Well, sorry. Its just I never thought of them as cuss words. But you agreee with me, right? Hopefully

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!!   Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!! EmptyThu 2 Sep 2010 - 20:51

Of course. And they aren't really,just mean words to be screaming at 9 year olds =/

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!!   Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!! EmptyThu 2 Sep 2010 - 20:53

Oh..right ::P:

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!!   Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!! EmptyThu 2 Sep 2010 - 20:55

XD

This should be in members announcements

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!!   Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Noob Help Center ^.^ Haha... READ!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: