Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post]

Go down 
+9
Seer
Wavedream623
RainyHeart
Sunlit
Ripped
Chopped limbs
Winterpaw
Jay Bird
Reaper King
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post]   Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post] - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 10:45

"Prey-Hunter? Well I guess that's true, I hunt mostly squirrels and tree-prey but I fight too. All my clan-mates do." She meowed, figuring that if they had terminology that seemed to isolate those that only hunt prey. Rolling her shoulders she slumped down so she could lay, putting a comfortable amount of space between the two before biting into the rabbit and pushing it invitingly towards the tom. "I figure I should introduce myself. I'm Lilyheart, I'm the daughter of Crowstar." She meowed. "And what do you go by if it's alright to ask?" Lilyheart tilted her head, licking her snow-white muzzle before turning to look at the cats that had entered the clearing. Skyclan camp looked so full now..
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post]   Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post] - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 15:44

Poppysong's ears perked up as she heard the arrival of her clan. While most cats, especially apprentices, ran off to join Crowstar at the gathering, the she-cat had opted to stay behind and watch camp. Gatherings were always filled with petty drama over border disputes and mouse-brained warriors with too much pride. Sometimes it felt nice to stay behind, unknowing of what new accusations leaders brought upon other clans.

Yet, this time, the news was brought to her. An unfamilair scent, followed by more chattering than her clan could possibly make themselves wafted into the camp. The tri-coloured she-cat stood from her spot near the entrance and backed away as she watched Crowstar and her clanmates pool in. Following them was a group of strangers. Their pelts smelled similar to their own in a way; a foresty, pine scent. To a RiverClan, or WindClan cat, the scents were almost identical. To a SkyClan cat, the smells were incomparable.

A slight hiss almost rose in her throat as she padded up to Crowstar, her hazel eyes keeping a watchful eye on these strangers. Her ears flicked towards the leader as he spoke, barely catching his words. But when he did speak, she found herself looking at him with a dumbfounded gaze. T-They were of SkyClan blood?! Blinking in surprise, her eyes travelled back to the group. These were her kin?

With much hesitation, the warrior bowed her head. "W-Welcome," Poppysong muttered, unsure of what else to say. Did these cats really carry the blood of SkyClan like herself? Without a word, the she-cat glanced back at her mate, a small confliction growing in her heart.

Cloud That Breaks the Dawn froze as she followed her tribe through the pine forest and towards what SkyClan called their "camp." A constant panic flitted in the back of her mind as she grew closer to Stoneteller. She knew it was best to be silent and unassuming in these moments, as much as she wanted to proclaim caution. Stoneteller was a gifted, wise tom. He knew what was best for their tribe. If that meant following the stars' directions, then Cloud would follow suit without question. It was her duty as to-be Healer after all. It was never her place to question the all knowing guidance the stars and their Healer.

Shoving her concerns into the back of her mind, Cloud padded into their home, amber eyes bright and curious as she gathered in their new surroundings.

Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post] - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post]   Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post] - Page 2 EmptyMon 8 May 2017 - 16:35

Screech continued to glare at Lilyheart as she spoke, wrinkling his nose ever-so-slightly as the odd, slightly musky scent wafted more strongly from her now that she was much closer. They were supposed kin, yet how could they manage to smell so terrible? "You all fight and you all hunt?" He huffed, partially confused by her words, ear twitching doubtfully as he eyed the she-cat, "That's a waste of resources." He sniffed once more, rolling his shoulders awkwardly as the she-cat continued to mew on."Lily...Heart?" Screech finally echoed, frowning at the she-cat's cheery face,"Don't you mean Lily of Hearts?" He continued as if it was the most obvious thing in the world- how could she mispronounce her own name like that? His thin tail gave an brief lash as he continued to look at her before he finally reached out to take his first bite of the rabbit.

The rich, fatty meat of the rabbit was incredibly different to the slim, scrawny pickings he had become accustomed to over the span of the Tribes journey, but it tasted so delicious he proceeded to take several ravenous bites. Swiping his pink tongue around his jaws, the young To-Be gently pushed the rabbit back in' Lily of Heart's' direction, expectantly waiting for the she-cat to take a bite as well. "I am Screech of Startled Eagle." He murmured slowly, narrow chest inflating ever so slightly with pride at the mention of the name his mother bestowed upon him. His name was all he had left of his mother anyways. Pushing away the nagging, prickling ache that followed the dark thought, Screech dropped his head onto his paws as he continued to wait for 'Lily of Hearts' to take a bite.

Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post] - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post]   Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post] - Page 2 EmptyTue 9 May 2017 - 9:21

Gorsepaw stayed near the apprentices' den. He turned away from them, scoffing at their smell and demeanor. Why did they have to shelter some outsiders? Why couldn't they be another Clan's problem? And why couldn't they care for themselves? Last time he was near outside cats, he'd been attacked! He scrunched up his nose, feeling the week-old teeth marks embedded in his muzzle. Glancing up, the red tabby apprentice felt his fur bristle as one of the strangers grew closer to him.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post] - Page 2 N6a5zHfWelcome [Open/Tribe please Post] - Page 2 IMrnxD6Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post] - Page 2 GMXQgOOWelcome [Open/Tribe please Post] - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post] - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post]   Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post] - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 May 2017 - 18:28

Moonlight padded into camp with mixed feeling in her chest. Part of her was glad that the Tribe cats were now on their side and would fight for SkyClan…but on the other side the dark memories of her past still haunted her like a ghost that would refuse to leave and that would force her way into her dreams whenever she went to sleep, causing her to not feel really comfortable around all these unknown cats.

As always she tried to stay positive and trust on Crowstar and his choices, but even then she couldn’t help but hope that this sensation of uneasiness would go away to be able to truly welcome the newcomers in the clan instead of doubting them and their true motives. How could Rippedsky and Crowstar be so calm? She sure wished to know their secret and be able to follow their pawsteps at the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hawkstrike padded in silently with a serious expression. These newcomers…they were sent by StarClan. The thought was enough to make the fur on the back of his neck rise and his eyes go from one to another, not able to trust them and even feeling extremely uncomfortable around them at this point. Why they had to take them in? Why couldn’t they just go with WindClan like Ashstar had suggested?

If they hadn’t been sent by those cats that claimed the night skies as their home, he would actually like to have them around, as they would be outcasts much like himself, as well as the perfect distraction he needed to avoid the inquisitive gazes of the rest of the clan that he still had noticed from time to time after he had joined the clan. It was a good thing that they all had apparently believed Crowstar’s stories and he had been able to act accordingly to not rise any suspicion about his true origins.

Taking a deep breath and putting on his nice guy mask once more to not give away his thoughts and feelings, he looked at Rippedsky with a smile that looked completely sincere thanks to how much he had practiced it “I know I was awake all night and that I only had recovered from my injuries recently, but I want to ask for permission to join the next hunting patrol. I was received with kindness by a clan that had forgotten about me long ago, and I feel like it would only be fair if I did the same for those that were sent to us with a story so similar yet way more ancient than mine’s” Hunting for the Tribe wasn’t as appealing for him as his carefully polished act made it look like, but it would still mean helping the clan as a whole and he felt that it was his duty to do so as payment for taking him in and saving his life.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post]   Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome [Open/Tribe please Post]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2