Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Slatepaw's Assessment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

Slatepaw's Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptyThu 4 May 2017 - 14:50

Ashstar waited in the center of WindClan camp for her apprentice. After a lot of thought, the leader had determined that Slatepaw was ready for his assessment. As long as he used the skills she had taught him and didn't let his hotheadedness override whatever good sense he possessed, he would be a great warrior. "Slatepaw," she called out as she spotted him padding out of the elder's den. "Time for your assessment."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptyThu 18 May 2017 - 20:25

The young tom's ears pricked at his mentor's call. Assessment? While his muscles still ached from the rigorous training he had been doing with both Ashstar and Smokepelt, along with his other duties as an apprentice, Slatepaw was instantly prepared. If he was being assessed that meant a warrior ceremony would follow soon after. He nodded and padded over to join the leader. Every inch of aching muscle now buzzed with a renewed excitement. Yet his pawsteps were controlled.

"I'm ready, Ashstar." He looked up at the grey she-cat's face curiously, trying to read her expression. After the instance with the Riverclan apprentice, he assumed she had regretted taking him on for training. However, the fact he was getting an assessment meant that his mentor did not quite hate him after all. Once, Slatepaw had held a particular disdain for the older cat. But in their time together, he had begun to respect her both as his mentor and leader. Regardless of what had happened with his father, today all the young tom wanted to do was impress Ashstar.

Slatepaw's Assessment Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptyFri 19 May 2017 - 11:12

Ashstar nodded at her apprentice. She had seen a change in him over these past few moons, a change for the better. He no longer looked at her with hate or disdain, and she hoped that she may have broken Smokepelt's hold on the young WindClan cat. "All right, Slatepaw. For your assessment, I'll need you to catch three pieces of prey for me. I'll evaluate your skill, strategy and intuitiveness. I won't get in your way, but I'll be watching. Ready? Go ahead."

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 8:09

Slatepaw nodded and took off swiftly onto the moors. Today, he would prove he was ready to be made a warrior. He had took keep remembering to retract his claws so they wouldn't catch on the earth; excitement caused them to keep sliding out. After a few moments, he stopped short to scent the air. There was a rabbit nearby. A grin crossed his maw. This would be fairly easy. As soon as the white tail came into view, Slatepaw prepared himself for a chase. The tom was shocked by how close he was able to get before the rabbit's tiny nose twitched. It took off and he followed suit. Adrenaline pounded in his veins and within moments he was leaping onto the small creature and quickly ending its life. The thing was small, but still a decent catch.

"Thank Starclan." He muttered a quiet thanks, repressing the overjoyed yowl that built up in his chest. Slatepaw scraped up some of the earth and lightly covered it with dirt. This would be over soon anyways. Not long after, as he continued to roam the territory. Slatepaw stumbled upon a hare. This was most certainly bigger than his last catch. It would have to impress Ashstar and Smokepelt. Without a moment of hesitation, he shot off after it.

Last edited by Ripped on Mon 22 May 2017 - 8:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14824

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 8:09

The member 'Ripped' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Slatepaw's Assessment Mistpe10
Slatepaw's Assessment Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 8:26

He was just within reach of the hare, powerful muscles rippling as he gained on it. With one last final leap, Slatepaw launched himself forwards and sunk his teeth into the soft flesh. His stomach growled at the scent of it. The only thing bringing him back to reality was the soft cry that managed to escape its mouth right before going limp. Mousedung, He berated himself. Hopefully the sound had not alerted the rest of the prey to hide away in its holes. Hopefully this would be over soon. Much like last time, Slatepaw only took a moment to bury it before moving on.

Last edited by Ripped on Mon 22 May 2017 - 8:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 8:26

'Hunting Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 12:58

Ashstar watched in approval as her apprentice caught the large hare, utilizing all the skills she'd taught him and some she assumed he'd learned from Smokepelt. The way he'd saved his energy for that final keep was definitely his father's trick. It hadn't been too long since she'd given Mottleheart his assessment. From where Slatepaw couldn't see, the WindClan leader shot her grandkit a grin. Two down, one to go.

Last edited by Ash on Mon 22 May 2017 - 13:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 13:34

OCC: I double posted to speed it up ;) he's only got one left

It took a little longer for him to find something else. Despite the fact prey was rich in the changing season, his slight mistake had cleared the area of any prey. It was exactly as he feared- prey had heard the squeal and run off. A growl rumbled in his throat. Ashstar had probably noticed. However, the young grey and white tom was already over halfway done. That fact alone caused him to press on. After a little while of wandering around, there was a slight movement on the moor that caught his eyes. Slatepaw's eyes snapped up and narrowed in on a fat robin. The creature was struggling with a worm in the ground. Perfect. His soft smirk return as he began to stalk it.

The apprentice leaped forwards after crawling towards it. But one unsheathed claw caught on the ground as he went to spring. Instantly, the bird was in the air and taking off. Slatepaw stopped, fury crossing his features, "Mousedung!" He swore, tearing up at the earth as he glaring at the robin. After a moment of reigning in his frustration, he set off once more.

Last edited by Ripped on Mon 22 May 2017 - 13:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptyMon 22 May 2017 - 13:34

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 17:14

Once more the grey and white tom set off. So much of the day had passed already. His paws ached from the effort of trekking the entire territory. One more. One more. He repeated to himself over and over again. This would be done soon and then he would be made a warrior. a soft noise broke through his frustrated thoughts. On the edge of his vision there stood another hare. It was plump, probably slow. A soft smile crossed his maw. Easy catch, Slatepaw thought to himself. His paws silently crossed the moor until he was in a close enough range to run after it. Then, the chase began one more. The tom took off, sprinting across the earth towards his target.

In no time at all, the plump brown rabbit had fallen limp underneath his teeth. It was other. He had caught his third piece of prey. Instead of burying this one, Slatepaw carried it proudly in his mouth. There was no reason to bury it, it would be time to head back to camp. His eyes darted around the moor as he searched for his mentor. While there was the relief of finishing, there was still a bit of concern about whether or not he had made his mentor proud.

Last edited by Ripped on Thu 25 May 2017 - 17:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 17:14

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 20:42

The WindClan leader smiled from her hiding place as Slatepaw masterfully caught his last piece of prey. Good job, Slatepaw. I'm sure Smokepelt would be proud. The thought of her estranged son darkened her bright green gaze, but she shook it off. This was her grandkit's time to shine, and she wasn't going to let thoughts of his bitter father get in the way of his triumphant moment. "Well done," the gray-furred she-cat purred, padding out from behind the grassy knoll where she hid. "You have well earned your warrior name. Just remember to think before you act, and follow the code above all, and you will be one of the greatest warriors WindClan has ever known." Ashstar nosed the gray-and-white tom's side lovingly with her muzzle. "Grab your prey and let's go back to camp."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slatepaw's Assessment   Slatepaw's Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Slatepaw's Assessment
Page 1 of 1